Would you let her fuck bigger dicked guys while she locked your cock in chastity?

Would you let her fuck bigger dicked guys while she locked your cock in chastity?

No.
Don't be stupid.

I'd beat her to death before any shit like that would happen.
What kind of a fucking little wuss are you?

i would gladly let her

This

I would

me too, user. what would she make you do for release?

>arab
Disgusting af

pakistani, actually

I guess you have to hate yourself to make it happen.

How a man can be so beta to do that no matter the culture

also want to totally submit to her

She would make me go outside and yell out to everyone that I have a baby peepee. Then her massive dicked bull would compare his size with me while she laughs

>Some beta faggotry...

Pakicuck reporting in

Wife and I often go out to too dogging spots there'll usually be a group pissed up white guys at one spot in particular in the Leeds area. I often just drop her off at the location and leave whilst they plow at her. They're usually done within an hour or two; recently seems she's been getting drunk with them too.

oh fuck yess.
hnggg, you lucky bastard. what does she do with you after?

Nothing too crazy really by that time she's usually sucked them guys dry and is either in some pain/tired or wanting to go at it still at which point we had home and she let's me pump away at her. I have tried sticking it in her ass but she said in the past but she's been more upto it recently after these dogging missions.

She told that shes been DP'd and DAP'd too although she said the DAP was a lot less enjoyable as it just felt like her ass was tearing apart because she think they were doing it wrong or too aggressive

wow, she's amazing. i'd probably have to settle for a ruined orgasm. on gmail? [email protected]

Haha no i still pay the bitches food, housing and clothing. Im gonna still cum in her when I can. Our situation is more sex is fun but she wants more fun so we do these things

As long as i can come home to food and a blwojob i dont care. Its an arranged marriage so we hvent still really built up that relationship and we decided this was the best route

Also no gmail. Who is the lady you're posting?

that's an amazing setup. it's my aunt and can send more pics and other girls on there

Why would you agree to this?!

Figured it'd be an or older relative she has that look to her. Like she's clinging on to her youth lol

Also its an okay setup being an arranged marriage we agreed that if by our third or fourth year of marriage we werent happy of its state we would divorce and that way it's not too much of a fuck you two either family if we divorced straight away. We've been marries now a year and a half it was march this year we started going out/being in a more open relationship

lol yep, she does.

sounds like an amazing fuck. ever incest roleplay or talk about that?

Please read There's a bit more to it tbh Im on mobile so its a bit fussy typing long paragraphs out

yea makes sense

I did. Sounds like you're a pathetic beta who's trying to rationalize it.

Sex is fun she wasnt a virgin coming into marriage its one of the last few things she mentioned when we first met. She was bit of a party girl, went out of town for uni and had a bit too much fun

fuck, she sounds like the type that would laugh at my small dick. would love to have her humiliate me.

Not really trying to rationalize it; im just going with what life put it in my way. As I mentioned its a pretty open between us so I do get to have my own experiences outside of it with other women

normally i am the bigger cock

No that doesn't turn me on. I don't think it would turn me on with any woman.

i envy you
it would to me

Tbh mate youd probably please her easily; she is a fairly petite lady at 5'1".

that's great

Yup this

Who the fuck is Chastity? Is she a fat or something?

Wait this is a cringe thing isn't it?

chastity belt