youtube.com/watch?v=Fhhbua6ELxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shaun is kinda funny
Hot Fuzz is a comedy masterpiece
World's End is just bad

>EU """comedy"""

the thing is these movies are considered unfunny trash in britain
you, the american only find them funny because of the funny accents and ligo
spaced/shaunofdead/hot fuzz/worlds end are to britain whatbig mama's houseis to america and viced-versa

I do enjoy laughing at brits

>World's End is just bad

Bill Nighy should have a bigger role.

And...that's it really.

I liked the premise and characters but it just wasn't funny at all

Tbh its funnier than Shaun for me. I'm also not kidding when I say that Pegg deserved an Oscar nom for his portrayal of Gary.

Frost was fantastic as well.

not anymore lol

Reddit humor

This, the straight man funny man dynamic is at its best in The Worlds End

wow. what a statement

So I appreciate the sarcasm. I was under the impression everyone would think that was a pleb thing to say.

We can at least agree TWE had a funnier pub fight than Shaun though

youtube.com/watch?v=Fhhbua6ELxo

Really should've had a goatee in hot fuzz to be consistent.
Also zombies are done to death, even when shaun came out.

Liz was too cute in SotD

Angel wasn't able to save the crusty jugglers

World's End had Escape from LA's ending

ez

First movie was ok 2nd movie was GREAT 3rd movie was SHIT

Thinking The Worlds End is shit is good pleb filter desu

Dosen't suit his chaaracter in the movie though

The Worlds End is the best film of the three. Hot Fuzz is the best comedy. Shaun of the Dead is the best blend of the two.

Paul was objectively better then all three of those films

if you agree give me an "ayy lmao"

I could never get into World's End. The whole alien invasion/blank thing never clicked with me, I honestly thought that their drinks were spiked throughout the entire film but it just kept going.

I honestly think I would have enjoyed the movie more if the drinks were spiked

I got bored the second the plot shifted to aliens. I really would have just watched a character drama about all those guys. It was actually quite compelling; wondering what exactly happened to split the friends and why Gary wanted to do the pub crawl now. Then aliens happen and it goes to shit.

Hot Fuzz's plot was consistent throughout the movie and Sean's plot switch worked because it had some genuine satire.

Definitely. Good job for not being a pleb user

Damn that would have been fucking awesome if it was all just hallucinatory. I too was more interested in the dynamic between the characters but I also enjoyed what Gary said to the alien light thing at the end cuz I have totally been there and really identified with that mentality.

I also think the blank human thing kind of touched on a normie hatred aspect that I enjoyed too. Like after coming across so many hollow, retarded people in my life I saw it as more of a play on that. Sort of like the zombie shit in Shaun of the dead.

>Tbh its funnier than Shaun for me