/ffg/ - Fantasy Football General

Include league size and scoring format, as well as any additional info regarding your question.

>will Gurley be a bust?
>will Hyde and CJ top perform consistently?
>McCown's back in Town, you know what that means Barnidge owners
>Rams Defense on permanent "do not touch" list for rest of season

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_FBRIBLSxVc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why the fug does yahoo say johnson is projected 0 points

>>will Gurley be a bust?
yes
>>will Hyde
no
>>CJ top perform consistently?
yes

Who else /buyingsuperlowonBarnidge/ here

Asking again for new thread
Standard scoring
Pick up Abdullah, Riddick, or Woodhead?

woodhead

reposting to help other tyrod refugees

tyrod refugee here,

how do we feel about Wentz? he put up a very solid game yesterday. yeah, it was the browns, but his tape checks out. he's the real deal. And something that people arent talking about is that the eagles have a top 5 O line to help out that rookie this year. and if theres one thing Pederson knows, its QBs and how to get the most out of them.

Thats not mentioning his tangables, 6'5, 223lbs and a god damn magnum for an arm.

week one for reference: youtube.com/watch?v=_FBRIBLSxVc

is he worth having over the likes of Fitzpatrick, Dalton, Smith, or maybe even brock/tannehill incase tygod doesnt show back up?

Am I screwed over the long haul by not having a true RB1?

My RBs are:

Latavius Murray
Woodhead
Michael
West

>Was going to ask if it's safe to drop Rawls
>See that fucking Deangelo Williams is up on waivers

what shit league are you in

euro league? is someone starting Megatron?

>tfw RBs are Lacy, Gore, Blount, and Sproles
>my TE is Fleener
Pure despair.

>tfw up by 60pts in my family league
>opponent had Big Ben, D. Williams and Ryan Shazier
>Lost by 6 pts

I just closed the game before the 4th quarter. Didn't even watch the Rasm (now I regret because that was some huge btfo). The rage was (still is) enormous.

I feel you, user.

Well, at least I'm 1-0-0 in the Sup Forums league. Gleicial Lanzarinos guaranteed on Fantasy SB.

Is Viktor Cruz worth picking up in waivers? Any chance of him returning to his former glory?

Thankfully I took Fleener as a backup and my TE is Olsen.

Hey, maybe Fleener will explode against the Giants. And I don't mean his knees.

He looked good, I can see a decent season out of him.

Dump Martellus Bennett and pick up Ebron?

HELP. I have an offer but the clock is ticking. Would you guys do this?

>I Receive:
Gronk
Dez Bryant

>I Give Up:
Amari Cooper
Greg Olsen
TJ Yeldon (currently on my bench)

What do you think? I'm seriously worrIed about Dez continuing to be shit

>Gore
i'm a huge Gore fanboy and hate how the 49ers low balled him and let him walk and have to ask why would you take a 33 year old RB

help

PPR

langford for demarco? asking again from the previous thread

also, did i fuck up with this trade: abdullah and gore for woodhead in standard? have AP, stewart, and langford

If you don't have player/team preferences, I'd say keep your trio.

It was pretty late in the draft so the RB pickings were getting slim. I figured he might pick up TDs in goal line downs.

Keep.

Alright, considering the situation in Cleveland now, is it worth holding on to Josh Gordon for another three weeks, or should I shop him out for some talent that can produce now.

My team as it stands right now:

>QB:Blake Bortles, Philip Rivers
>RB:David Johnson, CJ Anderson, DeMarco Murray, Christine Micheal, Derrick Henry
>WR:Allen Robinson, Mike Evans, Donte Moncrief, Tyler Lockett, Josh Gordon
>TE: Gary Barnidge, Zach Miller
>K:Brandon McManus
>DEF: Rams (dropping for Eagles)

Standard scoring, 10 man league

ah that makes sense

Start Snead or Crabtree at flex this week?

snead

Snead

TNF games are always unpredictable
Even more so when its a diviaional game
So of the Jets players on my team, Forte or Decker? .5 ppr

forte

snead

I'm thinking Forte. He got a lot of touches last week both rushing and 5 receiving. Decker scored, but I think this week they'll try to score Marshall instead.

Should I drop Duke Johnson for Coleman? Other RBs are Lacy, Hill, and Charles, non-PPR

Gonna try this again. Who to sit for Blount?

hyde

I already drafted Shady during his bust season

please no, Gurley

It's crazy how this guy burned the chargers in the playoffs when he was with the pats

should I try to trade Ware now while his value is high? or will he still be useful after charles comes back?

Why is Devin Funchess expected to get 12 damn points in my league next week?

Don't buy into it. The only good thing about the nanner defense is their secondary. Benjamin will put up some numbers, but not funchess.

I'm in a 8-team, 2 QB league. I have Palmer and Tyrod, and not many good options to replace. Feeling kind of depressed about it.

Would you drop Taylor for Smith, Cutler, Mariota, or McCown?

But why?

I'd drop him for Smith.

Keep Langford. Demarco lucked out on TD's this week, but didn't look good. And I feel like he'll lose his "starting" job before the end of the season.

Gore is shit, Abdullah will not keep the pace he set this week. Woodhead wins that.

You don't need 2 below top 5 QBs in a 8 man league. There are decent options to stream at QB every week in a league that small.

2 QB league, so there aren't that many options. The guys I listed are the best available imo.

Cutler then. Mccown plays the Aints this year iirc you could stream him during that week

i dont know honestly

No one

Virgil Green or Dwayne Allen?

Allen is great but not sure if he'll always have awesome games every week. Plus the Colts are playing against the Broncos

Meanwhile with Green, you have Demaryius Thomas kind of questionable right now, and a terrible Colts defense

Or Jacob Tamme on the Falcons is another possible option. he had 7 targets in week 1

Help

Thomas

Who wins, left or right? Standard scoring

Risky because Gronk isn't really off to a healthy start right now. Dez Bryant is kind of shaky right now too

Cooper has some high upside, and Olsen can honestly get near Gronk's numbers at the TE position. Yeldon is definitely a good keep given Ivory's condition right now.

Left

Thanks. That's what I'm thinking too

Are you high?

PPR WAIVER QUESTION:

Mike Wallace or Mohamed Sanu???

I was leaning towards Sanu but then I'm looking at his schedule and it gets shitty. I lost Keenan Allen and have Todd Gurley, so I need some consistent points.

Is Virgil Green this year's Ben Watson?

Should I trade Dez Bryant for Kelvin Benjamin straight up? Standard format.

Bump

I'm looking at him closely

With Thomas being questionable, he can get a lot more targets

I would just drop Miller for another TE like Allen, Tomme, Gates, etc. whoever looks good on waivers. All your other positions look fine

Should I start Antonio Gates this week over Fleener?

Offered a trade to me

Lose:
Willie Snead

Get:
Sammy Watkins

My receivers are Julio and Baldwin.
I'm leaning towards no because Watkins seems like a bust even though he is the obvious #1 target.
Snead isn't a clear #1 but is on a much better team.

What do bros. Snead was on my bench anyway desu

Should I play Maclin or Sharpe?

Someone dropped Jordan Matthew's and he looks like he'll have a good season. I want him but have a good team.

>RBs
Devonta freeman
Todd gurly
Jeremy Hill
Chris ivory
Charles Sims

>WRs
Brandon Marshall
Larry Fitzgerald
T.Y Hilton
Jarvis Landry

I'd be willing to drop ivory, Sims, or Landry for him but I don't think that's a good idea. Getting a second opinion here.

Watkins is not 100%, Tyrod might be a bust, and the Bills O-line might as well not exist. You'd be a damn fool to take that trade.

Nevermind ignore me I decided fuck playing it safe and dropped my only back up TE. I have Gates starting and my backup TE was Zach Miller. Plenty of TEs on waivers

What do we think? I've got obd, mike evans, and John Brown but only Theo Riddick, Charles Simms, and Chris ivory for backs.

I'd drop Landry or Sims. As much as I like Sims, he's just not that useful fantasy wise because of Martin. Had Jordan Matthews last year, and fucking hated him, but he seems to be able to hold on to the ball so far.

But for sure, dont cut Ivory. He will start, and that's all you need from a fantasy RB. As long as they start, they get points, they don't even have to be good. Ivory sure isn't flashy, but he's alright when he plays.

Why did you only draft wide receivers your first five rounds?

Mac Tonite

What about this? Best option? I can always cancel the waiver. Doesn't go through until tomorrow.
Also Sims and Martin are like Bernard and Hill so idk about that. Landry had a good season last year so idk which to drop

Watkins is gonna be playing "hurt" all season, again, and the Bills O-line looked like swiss cheese, leaving no time for Tyrod to throw. I would not take Sammy at all.

Ppr league and didnt know what an.asset backs could be. First time playing fantasy

lol definitely do this trade. You get the best 2 players in the deal.

Would Jets defense be a good play against the Bills? Or would Baltimore defense against Browns be better?

At the moment, Amari Cooper is looking way better than Dez "Ticklefight" Bryant.

please help me with my shit team. 12 players PPR

Who should I try to pick up out of Riddick, Eli Rogers, or Tyrell Williams in standard scoring?

Definitey snatch Ebron. I've got a claim for him now because fuck Coby Fleener.

shit, forgot image

I have Sammy

Time to trade him? I refuse to drop him.

Something about the Ravens vs the Browns seems like a trap game. I think McCown is a serviceable QB, he'll get the ball out quick and manage the offense. RG3 is a total bust. Jets would be my play. I know they are on the road and the Bills play tougher at home but they get Sheldon Richardson back and they get to the QB.

I'll look at what's available for TEs on the waiver wire. Thanks

Dez or Manny Sanders as flex? .5pt ppr

Blount vs Tennessee or Doug martin vs Arizona? Im leaning Blount

Hurns is playing SD, swap him over Dez

Your mom leans Blount as well.

Coming from a Browns fan... ITS THE FUCKING BROWNS, I'm streaming whatever D they're facing for the rest of the year if I can.

Sanders.

Is Isaiah Crowell worth holding on to in an 8-team standard league? My team is pretty stacked, so I don't think I'll ever need to start him. I'm just worried that a RB-needy team is gonna pick him up.

I would only be dropping him to open up a slot on my bench for a 2nd defense to stream when my primary defense has a bad matchup.

thanks pal, what do you recommend. blount for ingram?

I have Gurley man, wat do. Is it mad to want to sit my 1st round pick against SEA? Thinking I could play Blount and R Mathews. I have Foster as well.
>tfw you also have Watkins

Id use him as Flex every once and awhile, but the Jets were rocking Daltons shit last week, so unless you HAVE to start him, id stash him away until the Oline gets their shit together.

I want to start Golden Tate but i have a feeling im gonna be disappointed every week, especially against Indy. I also wanna Theo Riddick, but do the Lions have too many offensive guys to key in on one huge fantasy player?

Man im honestly thinking about big dicking and starting Snead in my 10 man. I almost started him last week and NYG d is hardly improved.

What is meant by "streaming defense?"

I'm new to fantasy and have the Rams Defense...

Thanks senpai

That is close, but Ingram will have more scoring opportunities. Ingram.