You stupid sexist, fascist, racist goys have no idea what you're meddling in, do you?

You stupid sexist, fascist, racist goys have no idea what you're meddling in, do you?

I am in control here. I talked to this website's owner this morning and paid him a lot of money to shut you idiots up.

Stop discussing this man and delete these threads. All the mods got the scoop from the owner, they are working for me at the moment. I am talking with them on IRC collecting the IPs and other details from threads like these. This one will be deleted shortly.

Stop making these threads and forget what you've learned today. Any more interference and I will have to take "other" actions.

You have been warned, don't fucking cross me or my organization again. This isn't a stupid fucking game or anime cartoon, idiots.

There will be no further communications between me and the users of this site. Consider this your last and final warning.

#NotMyPresident #ImStillWithHer #BlackLivesMatter

Other urls found in this thread:

santasshed.com/
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gr8 b8

Suck my balls, anal clown.

Hey do you mind if I save this?
I really, really like this image!

>LE FUNNY BAITY MEME XD
This is how you look. Sage.

You are so potato... you are turnip.

youtube.com/watch?v=nDVze_qYrwk

democrat cuck
u lost
no one gives beetle poop
your party went 403
hillary is history
harry reid and his forked tail are outa here
pelosi goes home to get alzheimers treated,
biden is history
now go join the EDSEL

This is now a pepe thread.

OP, go choke on a bag of baby foreskins.

lord kek shall smite you, heathen

The US is going to become a lot more like Israel in the next 4 years

Some of these have 8ch filenames.

Pls ignore.

hey op. fuck you. lil bitch.

Damn man,

My pepe folder is almost 1TB.

And most pepes have default filenames; It's practically possible to find anything.

Solutions?

Kek

Hey, SJWs!

I'm a testosteron-driven, privileged white cis male, and I'm going to thought-rape you in my imagination - all of you, without exception - while I fap furiously to your whining and begging "Yes, trigger me, please, trigger me harder!".

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

See how this works? Everybody else can shit post too, fuckwit.

You're not getting payed 3 sense for this...
Hope you know

santasshed.com/

animatronic santa livestream. make him say racist shit

Yeah... my ip adress..... faggot

Do you ask hot girls on Instagram if you can screenshot their pics before you do also?

This is clearly some shill propaganda. Probably from the same people responsible for the staged riots.

It's clear to see that well adjusted, decent women that reasonable men would actually fuck don't choose black men.

Very few do. More attractive, well adjusted black women choose white men.

I have a fuck buddy that is a hardcore feminist, she is Polynesian and black, small for her genetics, though and very Americanized.

She's not much short of a man hater in public. I talked to her, put her in her place and ended up fucking her. She saw me as a logical authoritarian and still does. She will never tell anyone that a straight white male entrepreneur has his way with her whenever he wants, but I can literally have her and do what I please at any moment.

I ended up also doing the same with her white friend who is of the same feminist ideals. Well, her white friend and I took MDMA and she admits to me that the BLM movement that she publically supports is purely for attention of guys like me because she secretly seeks to be put in her place.

She also told me that she craves validation, domination, and control from successful, white males so badly that she'll do anything on the spectrum of positivity and negativity to get it.

This is why she liked me, because I took what I wanted, didn't care at all what she thought of said, and dropped her when I was done. I saw through her bullshit and could literally do whatever I wanted for it.

While on MDMA, she told me that black men are seen as taboo, but even the most successful black men are biologically less attractive than their white male counterpart. She said that the intellect, creativity and imagination of white males are actually picked up in their pheromones... that sounds insane, but she insisted it's true.

She told me that excess melanin actually is a sign of toxicity and breeds more toxicity. She told me that she was actually revolted by the scent of black males, and it's sexy how beastiality is sexy.

>Needing to pay money to get what you want

>You stupid sexist, fascist, racist goys have no idea what you're meddling in, do you?
Do you? I'll just pretend you're telling the truth. You don't, if you owned some random org like that you wouldn't be writing, so I wouldn't think you'd be the boss. You'd be a lackey, but considering you said you paid people that couldn't be true either. 9/11 for baitful thinking. 1/11 for implementation.

The hashtags confirms that this is satire.

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

Way to whine like the LOSER you are. Now fuck off and suck Bill's cock like a good woman.

you dont have to ask, dipshit

kek copypasta

Yeah of course do you not? I'm pretty sure that would be rape :(

Yo Hillary!
Are you gonna top Huma up? Lesboanon here, give her to me :D

Ehh bump

Noice double dubs

Nice tits.

Oh my!
Thank you!