Would his career have gone differently if he kept his homosexuality a secret?

Would his career have gone differently if he kept his homosexuality a secret?

No. He was a tweener who was too slow for LB and too small for DE. Also all the AIDS slowed him down.

Very much so. Stupid faggot.

Wasn't he like the only SEC DPOTY not taken in the first round ever?

You're retarded, kill yourself

This.

The amount of bias against him was ridiculous.

idiots. he wouldn't even have been drafted if he didn't out himself.

A franchise easily could have taken Sam and developed him. He had a lot of potential. He could have beefed up for DE.

No team gave Michael Sam a serious opportunity. The NFL is full of homophobes.

Nope. Tweener who didn't really love football.

If he had the talent and potential of an NFL D-lineman or LB, he could have been caught on camera sucking cock and smoking crack and would have been signed. Talent is all they care about, nothing else.

Agreed.

Nigga should've stayed undercover like what Odell is doing now.

Yup. Case and point Lawrence Taylor. Sports are a true meritocracy in that sense.

Nigga what?
Maybe in the locker room there was some veiled disdain, but no one gives a shot if he's gay.
He worked in college but he was too small to be a DE and and not fast enough to an LB, as that other user said.
He ended up not being capable in the NFL.

Cheeky

yes. he wouldn't have been drafted or signed to a practice team at all if he was straight.

No. Look at Marcus Rush. Best pass rusher in the league during pre season, and still couldn't make the 53 of the fucking NANNERS.

Michael Sam was not athletic or talented enough, him being a fag means nothing

Didn't he flop in the CFL?

He played in one game, flopped, then threw a tantrum and decided that it wasn't worth his time to play there.

Straight up quit. Michael Sam is a fraud. More Kardashian than baller.

This. As someone who wanted him to succeed he was a massive fucking disappointment.

OBJ is not very secretive about his affinity for men's asses.

When will he come out of the closet?

I forgot all about him
I think at some point my brain just merged him and Johnathan Martin into one big failed sjw experiment

Me on the right.

My childhood bully on the left.

As a Missourah fan, kinda. He took his celebrity status pretty far I saw him in the bars after the announcement regularly, he probably should have trained a little harder. Also a little small.

Not to mention he got SEC DPOY because the defenses were all covering the other players- Golden, Ray, and Ealy all of whom are starters on curent NFL teams. So he would've been a bench rider at best without all the publicity.

When will they learn that SJW nonsense doesn't work in masculine environments?

>masculine environments
>a bunch of muscular sweaty men touch each others bodies for 3 hours and then shower together

okay my dude

>Small, slow. Kony Ealy baby pass rusher

That said, Kony Ealy is a beast.

Are you gay or have you just never played sports?

idk, but he certainly isn't a 6th round pick if he stays in the closet
and from there, who knows? maybe he would have gone to a team that would have given him more practice reps as result of being a higher pick. hard to say

He was a third rounder before the cumout.

SEC sack leader entitles you to that at least.

Pls. Everyone just whiffed on him? Dude wasn't an NFL level talent.

>b-but muh SEC DPOY

Tebow won a Heisman.

>implying tebow didnt suck because he is also gay.
no way you play football at an SEC school and refrain from fucking any women

And Tebow got how many chances in the NFL. Three legitimate opportunities? Sam got one chance.

The only difference between Tebow and Sam is Teboq stayed in the closet.

Two and a pity tryout from Belichick. And he was a first rounder who qb'd a playoff win.

You're SJW narrative isn't relative.

He got two chances you cockstain. Jerrah and the Boys signed him after the Rams cut him.

Surprised Jewdell didn't force some shit team to sign and start him for all the money fags would have spent on rainbow jerseys

>* Offseason and/or practice squad member only

You don't think getting signed to the PS during the actual regular season is not a chance? Do you know how hard it is to even make a practice squad? Fuck outta here. Practice squad players are there to be activated at any moment if an injury occurs on the 53

he knew he wouldn't make it so he said he was gay that way he was guaranteed a spot on the roster, it's actually brilliant

When the scouts ask about your talents, and you reply with how gay you are, you're thrown in the trash imo. They want to know how good you are at football, not your sexual preference. He used his lust for boipussy to get media attention to mask his flaws like Tebow used his religion to mask his flaws.

>6'2" 250 lbs
>4.91 40 yd dash
Never had a chance desu. Also I once saw him get tossed from a bar in Columbia for trying to fight a girl who called him a faggot

What a faggot.

Yup I remember that game. He didnt record a single tackle.

So Kaepenigga pulled a Micheal Sam.

He didn't play well with the small chances he got so no. It wasn't like he had the body or physicality of a Greek god and he never even showed that much talent. Gay or not it wouldn't have made a difference.

He's a raging faggot who's never played sport.

>Would his career have gone differently if he kept his homosexuality a secret?

yes he wouldnt have been drafted

Rush's problem was the fact he was near the bottom in run defense, he just couldn't take on a blocker and separate to get to the RB

hope he gets better on the practice squad

>The NFL is full of homophobes.

no, they just don't want some attention whoring drama queen faggot with questionable talent and work ethic

Literally a week before his announcement
>mid 2nd to early 3rd rounder

After his announcement
>wasn't going in the first two rounds anyway, probably 4th round at the earliest but likely 5th or 6th

>gets drafted in the 7th

I don't know how you can objectively say he wasn't given the black ball, unless you're just an irrational ass clown

>blackballed

>even though 2 nfl teams gave him a chance

Sure thing fagboy

Lets just say he gave the black ball at college

Yeah, but he would have only been a career depth player like Nate Stupar

Athletes in major sports are generally massively insecure divas, anons.

His career would have gone differently if he didn't make a deal with Oprah.