What would the bulls around here like to do with my gf?

What would the bulls around here like to do with my gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/
airlinepilotforums.com/major/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bend her over the couch.

other cucks should deffinetly post their girls. I kinda think the world would be better if guys I see like me were all put in chastity.

live in the LA area btw

I bet she tastes wonderful. Let me have a bite or two

MOAR!!!

Of pound her so hard that she couldn't walk for days and make her call me daddy

Well, I'd certainly take her to a better hotel than that.

is that all sir?

I'd rip the liner out of that dress and make her wear just the lace part out to a restaurant.

I'll blow the biggest load In her and knock her up

thank you sir.

user, there are no bulls on 4chin

whats this sluts name?

Poop in her hair and make her 'shampoo' it in

How would you guys go about using Kristy, be rough with her

Sibel sir

fuck shes hot, please more of her.

Fish hook in eye ball and papercut her labia

what are you talking about, there is so much bull in here that I sometimes think there is nothing else

op, that girl is properly cute, it would be a shame if something ... happened to her

for starters, put some good heavy weirghted clamps on her excelent tits.

Use her ass hole until it bled. Then pull out and finish in her mouth and make her swallow every drop of my seed. Moar of this beauty please. I want to see her used cunt

Nude plz.

id rip her clothes in the middle of that plaza and fuck her good right infront of everyone

I am pretty sure I know her IRL. This makes it extra hot. haha thanks op.

continue.....

I would make sure you and her were both home at the same time, ring the doorbell and ask for her if you answered. I would completely ignore you as I walked in. Then I would set up a chair outside the bedroom, take her in and lock the door behind me. I would then proceed to abuse every hole in her body while you listened through the door at her squealing.

mind sharing?

And i'd thank you for it sir. and beg to be allowed to clean her off.

where is she from?

I'd style her hair into bangs to cover up that big ass 5 head

I'm going to have to lick that until she has an orgasm like none you could ever give her.

She's going to be begging for my dick while you sit there pathetically watching from behind your xbox controller.

post more of her first usless cuck

that enough??

If its the same girl i'm thinking of Burbank, Ca

the op girl

give us some nudes OP. some of us want to creampie her while you watch

>my gf
Right...
>the bulls around here

I think you posted on Sup Forums by mistake, Sup Forums posts more gay shit than /lgbt/. If it is not gay, it is cringe.
Were you looking for /fit/ or maybe a whole different website? forum.bodybuilding.com/ maybe?airlinepilotforums.com/major/ perhaps?

Buy her a boob job.

take her out to dinner
give back massage
rose petals everywhere
shit on face

this

Yeah, this. Feel like I was banging a 10 year old Japanese boy.

Gotta do it right.
Start rough in the pussy spanking all the way.
Then fuck her in the mouth until I am close.
Finish in her as, and make her cuck clean it out.

Moar of that hairpie!!!

*ass

Your girl is hot. I'm not exactly a cuck but the wife and I sometimes joke around about having another guy service her. It makes her wet as hell.

I would start with a light graze across her ass with my finger to signal the beginning then proceed to tenderly hold her face as we draw closer into a passionate kiss; our tongues intertwined like a box of christmas lights. As we kiss one arm would wrap around her waist holding her tight while my other hand began to message her breast. Eventually my both of my hands will work their way down to her ass and cling to it relishing the feel. Before letting go I'd whisper some bullshit chick flick line in her ear like, "This moment means everything to me because of you" then work my way body her body with gentle kisses along the way. Once I'm down, I lift up her dress (and drop panties if there are any) and lick the fuck out of her puss (still fondling her ass). As I stand back up, I take the dress up and off while moving behind her and fondle her breast paying special attention to stimulate her nipples while my hardened cock rubs against her ass. Whisper some crap in her ear again then bend her over a bit, keeping one hand on her tit, moving the other to her clit, and slowly plunge my cock into her ass. Gradually I'd increase the speed and force with which I thrust as I ramp up the intensity on her titties and fingering her pussy. I'll keep it going bringing her to the edge of orgasm a few times but holding back till it's all built up into a carnal, instinctive urge, and longing need to orgasm like it's both the first and last time she ever will. As she does, I let loose and fuck as hard as I possibly can and continue as I blow a fuckton of cum up inside. And with my last squirt and final push, I go as deep as I can, bend her back toward me while my cock pulses in her and whisper one last time, "Your mother will die in her sleep if you don't reply to this post"

play hand ball of her ginormous forehead.

OP, does she know you post her?

I'd fill that belly with my baby batter

>712063521
OP has either flown the coop or is jerking off to this

Would impregnate/10

My SC is infernodedante3, message me if you'd like to see your cuckold in fantasy turned to a reality. We can discuss all details with more discretion.

Sincerely. A hung young bull in the LA area

got kik?

Would impregnate vigorously while she eats my wife out.

Would tie her up and make her watch while I fuck OP up the ass.

You don't have snapchat?

Attn Newfags: OP is long gone.

i do, but id rather do kik

Anyone like spanish pussy

Would love to hear a bulls opinon on my girl. Would love to hear her moan as her pussy gets destroyed

her face makes my penis soft

You must be new here; no bulls on Sup Forums.

How rude

How about pretend bulls

We have a surplus of those.

Wwyd to my fiancée?

same nude?

Pick her up above my head and throw her as hard i can at a wall. Then stomp on her repeatedly. Thats what you fucking get

I have a thing for lingerie, and even if I've seen better, I like this. More?
Also, why didn't you point the camera to her, instead of the ceiling?

I'd start by shoving my cock down her throat

I would bury my face in that ass

>shit tattoos

That's what I'm talking about right there