Are these three the holy trinity of hip-hop here?

Are these three the holy trinity of hip-hop here?

Get out

madvillainy is the most overrated hiphop album ever
mbdtf is ok
tms isn't even the best dg album

When will this MBDTF meme die

I don't see any Nas

Post five songs from Madvillainy that aren't Figaro, All Caps and Accordian without looking. Literally the most forgettable "great" album ever

>a real life human being actually thinks this

Madvillainy is great but it is a bit overrated. Doom's solo stuff is better.

I'll legitimately try user

>The Illest Villains
>Rhinestone Cowboy
>Curls
>uhhh

fuck

I feel like a hip hop holy trinity would need a fair balance between each coast.

West Coast: The Chronic
East Coast: Illmatic
South: Stankonia

Thoughts?

i agree, except imo substitute Illmatic with Low-End Theory

Get got

Meat Grinder
Bistro
Supervillain Theme
Eye
Great Day

But then again it's one of my favourites of all time literally the album that got me into Hip-Hop

I think you mean South: Aquemini

post-2000s hip hop trinity:
Stankonia
Madvillainy
MBDTF

You're a moron.

TRIPPIN OFF THE BEAT KINDA

Low-End Theory is dope and absolutely a classic, but let's be honest, people are still trying to bite Illmatic's style to this very fucking day.

great day
curls
rhinestone cowboy
meat grinder
shadow of tomorrow
you're fucking cooked, user

to pimp a butter fly? also is death grips really hip-hop. i feel like they fuse some many elements that they are a little more than just hip-hop.

replace that one on the right with xxx and yeah

I don't know how many people will agree with this but I don't really think Outkast is the best representation of the Southern sound. They are my favorite hip-hop group so I'm not saying that as a knock, it's just I don't think many people sound like them. I think Mystic Stylez would be a better representation.

should be ridin dirty for the south but i guess muh outkast fags will never realise ugk invented the south

no, geto boys did that