How old were you when you lost your virginity Sup Forums?

How old were you when you lost your virginity Sup Forums?

15, she was 13. I was going into grade 10 she was going into grade 9

15, you fucking virgin ass homo bitch

still waiting- 21

no shame

Got dicks stuck in me starting at 6-7, started sticking my dick in stuff at 15

I was 16 and not even touched a girl since, guess she was just a one in a million kinda of chance

Dear god, we have a wizard in our ranks!

Was seduced at age 21 by a damn succubus.

I was 14, he was 16. It hurt a little

16 would be perfect I guess

I'm no wizard anymore, sadly

25 ///

12 she was 15

story?

penis in vagina

at the age of 16, u guys want me to post story?

story?

story please

We were both 14

why would i want your story

losing your virginity at 16 is pretty standard

whoa

16. She was 19. 20 years later and I still have a soft spot in my heart for her.

the story
>i fucked her

Same but it didn't hurt very much

16 boaise, optimal age imo, although im probably just saying that cause i fit the case. think that's a good point in the timeline of your mental developement..

15, threesome with 2 fat chicks and a lot of pills, weed, alcohol involved

21, she was 16.

feels good man

16's the bomb

11 he was 46

fucking sex offender

24 hopefully, but I'm going to be 25 in a few months so probably not

i was 16 she was 18 on a camping trip

Congratulations.
Shame you had to retire as a wizard after 8 years

faggot

28 here.

Can't remember...How old are you OP?

3. Uncle Fred wouldn't stop.

> 23
> virgin
> still counting

not even giving a fuck about it

17 she was 44

>be me 16 years old, almost finishing 11th year of school
>new girl comes to class
>we talk a bit
>she invites me to study at her place
>i say yes because i got nothing better to do
>i study with her, get to know her and shit
>days pass by, i suddenly became her bff
>school ends, we keep in touch, blah blah blah, she still invites me...
>one day she has a secret to share with me
>we got to her yard and she, behind her old ass treehouse, gets a bag
>like a real huge bag
>of joints
>saynobeforeitstoolate.jpg
>"hum... are we gonna do it togheter?" i ask in panic, didnt even go through my head
>"yeah", when I heard her say this, I knew I should've gone back when I could've
>we crack some joints and 2 hours later it sets in, that shit was hard to set in material
>we get high on her treehouse, and suddenly we're having sex out of nowhere
>i try doggystyle on her on the treehouse's window
>shit was intense, real good stuff
>and i came buckets, with a big huge push at the end
>and by cumming buckets i pushed her off the window so hard she fell and broke her leg, arm and 2 ribs
>she screams alot
>her mother comes to the yard, sees her 15 year old daughter on the ground with broken bones all naked
>than see looks at me, a 16 year old kid with a flacid dick with a ijustfuckedup.jpg face

17. She was 15. If you dont count th3 guy that raped her a few times, she was s virgin. But i count him. She was sensitive to the word whore. Now, 6 years later (even after 5 years exclusive to me), i can't imagine a better word for her.

Care to elaborate?

13 in grade 9?

oh you will... you care enogh to say it at least

18 if you count blowjob, 14

nevermind that shit, source?

I had her parents permission, we were together almost 4 years, we were planning to get married but things didn't work out.

You won't believe me but it was with two girls little older than me and it all started when they saw my boner and teased me because of it. Then it went from teasing to playing with my dick and things just happened after that... We did stuff on regular basis for few years. It was all possible because I have some kind of genetic thing that made my hormone levels skyrocket when I was a kid. Got in trouble many times over the years because my dick did the thinking for me. Doctors could only speculate that the hormone levels will settle to standard levels when I grow older and they did... Well kind of.. Still like sex more than I should.

kek virgin detected

My condolences.
Also, checked

I met her through a friend from school. I was a delinquent pothead and heavy drinker and so were my friends. I showed up at her house and we started drinking and then kissing and touching each other. She was sexy and a little older which turned me on. She became my girlfriend soon after, we dated for about 6 months. Then she moved away. Did everything with her. Great bjs, sex in public places and my dad walked in on us doing anal the first time. Life was simpler then

15 She was 9

that age gap tho

story?

You wat.

Guy your age or... ?

Tell us the tale

cont.

Green text or just type out everything? I'm not that good with green text

One was 19, other was 17

you decide fam, but make it snappy ok?

12, she was 17 i was raped by her, i strugeled to fredom at start, than given in. Was fun and im 75% sure i have a kid but she didn't spill the beans caus she is kind of whor rgiht now

Wrapped?

betafag here...
i was 21, she was 23.
she was a hot coworker and good friend, but friendzoned me.
one night i was pretty drunk, and she was at my place, so i decided to fuck her...and i just did it...
i basically raped her...
...and she was kinda ok with this, like
'oh, you want to fuck me? ok...'

next day i woke up with a terrible hung over, and she just fucked me again.

she friendzoned me again after that...
we are still friends, but nothing more...

Fuck. Noncon?

22. Honestly? It was pretty shit. But the second one, now that's the one that makes it worthwhile.

my mom

I wish. there were multiple occasions but the most I ever did with more than one is alternate sucking them

cont? ok
>mothers rushes to the kitchen and calls 911
>ambulance arrives and paramedic asks me how she got injured
>me, the girl, the mother did an awkward silence, while the paramedic was looking at us waiting for a response
>i say i accidently pushed her off the treehouse
>mother looks at me like i made the biggest lie ever
>"yes he did push her off, but during sex" says her mother
>3 minutes of silence there until we get to ER
>after 2 hours of waiting Doctor comes back and says she will be ok blah blah blah
>still hang out with her
>i've never spoken to her mother and dont plan to until marriage i suppose, and i dont even wanna know about her dad
>anyways we still hang out, still dating, she is a pretty dope person

I was 15, she was 16.

o

I wouldn't say so, it was "experimenting" and "games" at first, but I wasn't not liking it, and I kept gong back for more, so

Damn, How did it happen tho?

I was with my sister (10) and she brought her 9 year old friend to hang out over our house. I met her before so we greeted each other. Our mother asked my sister to go shopping with her and her friend stayed at our house. Her and I were completely online. I am probably an 7/10 if I were to rank myself. Not a beta fag but not normie. She asked me if I go to highschool parties and get drunk/do drugs. I told her no that I found that stuff lame and I was going to sleep in my bed and she can do whatever she wants. As I'm in my room I start to take off my clothes because I sleep in my underwear. I get in bed and start falling asleep. 10 or so minutes later I hear my door open and I assume it's my mother so I stayed still pretending to be asleep. I start to hear clothes coming off. She pulls my dick out of the hole male underwear have and starts jerking me a little because she doesn't know what she's doing. I open my eyes a little bit and she has a red face. She licks my dick and giggles a little. I'm hard as fuck at this point. Then I see her rub her pussy while licking my dick.

wtf lol
cont?

Damn user, if that's true, she's a real keeper. Also, ask if she has a spanking fetish after all that.

I doubt this

I was 13, she was 18.

9. My brothers girlfriend at the time (13) molested me.

8 to a kid that was most likely sexually abused

16, he was 18

I'm 20. Ive turned down sex before because I wanted my first time to be special. Now I met this tinder girl who wanted to fuck on the first date. I turned that down to but she wants me to come see her this Saturday. I'm not so sure I should turn this oppurtunity down now. What do you guys think. She's 6' a lil chubby and fucking crazy (told me she can talk to spirits). She's also super kinky. Should I lose it or wait for someone better? Pic related

She starts moaning and panting. I asked her what she was doing and that this is wrong and she jumps because she thought I was asleep. She said that she so sorry that she woke me but but then decides to jump on me completely naked and starts kissing saying "I just really need this. I'm such a horny girl". I let it happen because I was so shocked. She positions herself on my cock and sits on it. No blood. It hurt a lot because she forced it in. I'm not circumcised. She started moving her hips a little and we both moaned. So I decided to move my hips too and we found a good rhythm and we started fucking. I'm masterbated before and I know when I'm going to cum and I told her that I need to come. I guess she didn't know what I meant because she said "I do too. Make me cum master" so I came inside her after 8 minutes of fucking and she didn't notice so she kept riding me until she came and after she came she got off and start sucking my soul out of my dick because she wanted me to come and she wanted to tasted my semen. Not knowing I came inside her. She wasn't good at sucking dick but she had a small mouth so it felt great.

Lose it

21 he was 30
That was pretty gay tbh.

go for it user, u can get somebody special for this, not wife material special, but fuck material special
many fags want that and never get the chance to get one of those
use it
it's a once in a life time chance fam