iggsposters UNITE

Tell me about Ross Lyon

4th for woods

"poomunity" guy strangely absent recently

miss him 2bh

GWS vs Swans
Hawks vs Geelong
Dogs vs Adelaide

Subjectively the three best Grand Final outcomes.

which one do you want /afl/?

Reminder that there is a:
50% chance a Victorian team with make the grand final
37.5% chance a NSW will make the grand final
12.5% chance a SA team will make the grand final
And a 0% (zero) a western Australian team will

Americans cannot into banter

can't fucking wait for the cricket to start again lads, AFL has gone down the shitter

Please do not bully Ross ' The """Boss""" ' Lyon, as he will NEVER EVER win a flag

>I believe AFL players of today have far too much integrity to want to throw matches

What's for lunch lads?

wouldn't suprise me desu, there's some channel on youtube that's about how rigged the NFL and NBA are and most his predictions have been spot on, don't know if AFL players are part of the illuminati like the overpaid """"athletes"""" in murrica tho

Not White = Not Australian

we wuz original australian n sheeit white kent

You are australian in the same way that pandas are chinese, part of the fauna.

Thinking about that bush tucker life 2bh lads

A burrito

Why is that trophy smiling?

fucking hell leaf now I cant unsee that

probably dog food again

iggie diggies my shiggy niggys

>this dumb cunt driving around the boomgates and getting hit by a train

Fuck you. Now I am late.

Can we talk about the AFL's retarded finals naming system?

You have teams playing a "semi final" this week, only to play another final next week.

What's wrong with Qualifying/Elimination Final > Quarter Final > Semi Final > Grand Final?

This faggot needs to be deported

Chris Pratt got fat again?

Don't worry /afl/, I believe in you.

You can get through this.

NBA is 100% fixed because the rules allow it to be. NBA is (IIRC) the only sport of the American big 4 where the refs have the power to literally remove any player in the game by way of fouls. Give him a quick 2 in the first quarter and he has to take a seat for essentially a half. I think AFL would be too chaotic to rig and one guy throwing by himself would be a feat to watch (not Cloke he's just shit)

t. le edgy 12 year old

t. straffo

>le fug le non whites xD xD

Reminder that a homogeneous gene pool puts the population at risk of extinction. You can be idealistic about your pure white race all you want but it is extremely problematic in the long term. These are the facts I am afraid.

Thanks mate, really made me pause and reflect my choices

They why aren't the jews extinct yet?

dat casual racism

Says the cunt who knocked up a white Russian "goddess" in his pathetic and (aborted) fantasy. Kill yourself like the Real RC did. Sad!

Farren Ray retires from the Kangapoos, cant wait for Wells to leave so brayshaw can lose his shit

> teams throwing matches are the reason behind my shit tips.

>delist 4 veterans right before your finals """""campaign"""""
>try and guilt trip another vet into staying
kek, the nerve of Norf Cuckbourne

FTPC

Disproportionately more wealthy than other Americans or middle eastern countries.

>yuh...yuh fuggin abortion yuh fuggin fantasy xPPPPP
"OK"

I'm willing to go H2H in a tipping comp with all of you next year. Put your money where your mouth is.

isn't brayshaw leaving as well kek

wait... matthew lloyd was on 'open mike' and RC didn't bring it up?

RC was standing behind him, with a reassuring hand resting on the big man's shoulder

did we even have an /afl/ tipping comp this year?

should hit it up next season 2bh fām

barely, there was like 6 people in it

the "poomunity" has been pretty weak, so no surprises although supercoach filled out idk

You can fix NFL and NBA because one guy makes or breaks the entire team. Doesn't work for AFL because you have to get so many more of the team on board to have any appreciable effect, and if one leaks then it's fucked.

Nothing compares to tennis for matchfixing though. Those cunts throw matches all the fucking time.

goodnight /afl/

> actually watching retarded rugby

Reality cunt on aborted narrative watch

Who /iggs/ here?

m80

/doggies/

saw a Bulldog taking a shit on the nature strip on the way to work this morning, the owner was wearing a Bulldogs cap too

poetry in motion

Is this the best footy show on tv?
Based Caro, based Lloydy, big boy Hutchy and Damien Barrett.

Yes. Although I prefer when they have Judd on instead of Barrett.

Bump

Do you have anything to contribute? There's no need to bump threads for no reason, Sup Forums is dead as fuck.

because then there'd only be 2 (two) quarter finals played mate

Afl 360 lad, serious talks, funny gags and controversial things are said (mainly because of robbo).

Open Mike is ok too imo, but i rate FC over it.

Lloyd is "literally" the only person worth listening to. Mind you he makes up for the other 3 by quite a fair margin, so yes.

I agree he's the best, but Caro does say some good things no one else would dare to say. Hutchy is too much of a contrarian and Barrett is annoying but at least states his opinion more often than not.

Brainwashed divegrass lover detected.

It is you who is the retard. The 'Semi-Final' does not have to mean 'the halfway point until the Final'. Please take note that we do not call the last game the 'Final' it is the 'Grand Final'. The Semi Final makes perfect sense, as the winners will be in the top 4 while the losers in the bottom 4 of the finalists. This is "literally" why the Semi Final is called this. Preliminary Final is a wonderful name for the game that precedes the Grand Final.

All of you fucking idiots who watch divegrass need to pull your heads in. Next you will be saying 'the umpire should be called a referee' or 'Why do we call it soccer when it is futbol'?

>The 'Semi-Final' does not have to mean 'the halfway point until the Final'.
You're fucking retarded

No.

I think you might be though.

thought there was agame on tonight and a comfy /afl/ general instead its this dead shithole and vidya fml

been told that a girl wants to hook up with me at a party tomorrow lads, I'd kinda rather watch the doggies desu in case they're pulling my leg

No TV with the footy on at this party?

Yes but the winners would be 25% of the way to the GF

nah my mate doesn't even own a tv

execute all australians

kys my man

>trophy is a generic looking silver cup

You can find better looking things in a high school trophy case

pls do it

do us all a favour

it's an iconic piece of silverware cunt get ur fucking hand off it

Reminder that we're the most successful club (off-field)

Link to the channel?

How's it been without Lyon? Watched one earlier this year and Barrett just pissed me off.

>profit more important than revenue
worst cuckstralians everyone

Not as good, but still pretty solid. Hutchy isn't as good as Lyon in the quasi-host role because he also likes to butt in and answer his own questions, plus when they have Hutchy/Barrett/Caro on all together the balance is off in terms of having too many journos.

I still like it though, it's better than any other similar shows like On the Couch (gone to shit since Sheahan left) and Talking Footy (always terrible).

>Talking Footy
>terrible

idk Darce's head is pretty entertaining to look at

Mike Sheahan is a massive faggot

Third in revenue to Hawthorn and Collingwood - both of which use pokies to earn a good chunk of their income. So West Coast are still essentially on top for both revenue and profit. With a flag next year, West Coast will become the most successful club both on-field and off-field (that is provided that the Swans and Hawks do not win the flag this year).

Nonetheless, both clubs are still more successful clubs off the field than your club.

name on perthgook

Revenue's gonna plummet when you move to the new stadium and people won't need memberships to get tickets.

For now. Hawthorn are in decline and will rapidly fall back into St. Kilda / WB / Demons / NM territory in the coming years. Collingwood is Collingwood, but there's nothing stopping them from doing a Richmond. They, along with 16 other teams, lack an attribute that the West Coast Eagles have. An attribute that renders them an eternal powerhouse.

Absolutely loving this delusion

>25%

straffo doesn't like seafood

Just signed up for 2017 lads

>tfw ISC scarf instead of based Adidas gear

we truly are one of the pleb clubs now

It's not delusion. Hawthorn have been irrelevant for the vast majority of the relevant era (AFL era, 1990 onward). They're just another Victorian club, and their off-field success is bound to plummet once their current era of dominance comes to an end. Victorian clubs just can't be true powerhouses. There's too much competition. They will always be flash in the pans. West Coast, though, are unique. West Coast have an entire state behind them. No other club has this. This factor alone makes West Coast both intrinsically and eternally a powerhouse club.

>No other club has this
Adelaide besides 16 or so Port fans do

Also, it's not our fault that West Australians all decided to abandon their traditional clubs to start watching the VFL

goodnight /afl/
goodnight /iggs/

>going to bed at 11

Is that a hand towel?