Hi bois, today is my birthday and it's been 30 minutes and no one has wished me accept for family...

hi bois, today is my birthday and it's been 30 minutes and no one has wished me accept for family. even on the social media bullshit like facebook and twitter, no birthday wishes. haha well feels thread time boyssss.

Hey, happy birthday, user. I hope it gets better as the day goes on. Have some tits for a b-day gift!

stop using the word "boys" and variations thereof; you sound like an idiot.

happy birthday, dickweed.

happy birthday fuckwad

consider this a wake up call, fix your life and stop feeling sorry for yourself or you'll be a loser for the rest of your life.

have a good one faglord

Happy cake day, brofag, have a good one

No one remembered my birthday either.

happy birthday OP

feel the same dude, it is just weird. i mean even if "they" did, they will stop giving a shit about us the very next day. wish had a normal chad life.

Think of what Chad would do. And multiply that by 5

On my birthday I got drunk and high bymyself. I got on rocket league and had some fun with random Bros. It was pretty good

ive smoked about 5 cigarettes in the past 40 minutes already. shit, my life is really sad and boring.

Go out and do something.

Happy birthday dude

My gift to you is to inform you that it should have been except not accept. I hope you can accept this gift. Enjoy!

go to bed and stop wallowing in self pity

How old are you opie?

> OP feelz sorry for himself.

Act like a beta, get treated like a beta.

>except for family (fixed)
Appreciate them while you can, faggot. When they are gone, you will have no one.

Bazinga! Moar?

Happy birthday my friend :)

>accept for family.
if i knew someone who didn't know the difference between 'accept' and 'except.' i wouldn't wish them happy birthday either.

bappy hirthday

Mmmm. I noticed that too. Disgusting. Makes me want to hurt him.

don't make a feels thread for your birthday
you're worth more than that,
probably..

happy birthday nigger

Congrats on making thru another year without killing yourself. Happy bday.

Happy Birthday ya fairy

At least this isn't you

You mean except, not accept. Accept means someone offered you something, or something was to be given to you, and you allowed that. Except is different. It means you are talking about a certain number of things, with the exception of another (or others) which you are not talking about. So for you, it's everyone except your family, not accept your family.

have a happy birthday user.
oh and get used to that, from the way you type you seem like someone i would only talk to because i see you in the street.
that's just me though.

as a gift to you i will get you some quality music from a genre of your choice.
go ahead, choose.
(don't waste this, i'm rarely nice enough to let someone else choose the genre i give them)

Happy birthday user

And I thought I had shit birthdays.

*holidays (On a phone in a bus.)

this is some reddit-tier posting anons, i am disappointed.

really thankful for all the meaningless wishes, and the accept thing? meh why do you guys expect a loner loser to be good at grammar but thanks anyway.

How is it "reddit-tier" to roast this faggot for being illiterate on his depressed birthday? Nothing is that mean on reddit. That post would have been downvoted and hidden.

Fuck you

Those are great boobs, I will post some more.

lol fuckwit, if you think correcting a person's grammar is roast worthy then you are probably the most autistic faggot to have existed. if you understand teh point, you go with it. you are a disgusting and lame human being and i dont even give a shit about op, he is a fag for being this beta.

anyway
happy birthday, op.

You're a loner loser because you don't apply yourself. You probably fill your day with absolutely useless things so when you finally get into a conversation with someone, you don't have anything to talk about at all. Learn to write like a civilized human being that graduated middle school. Work on your communication skills. It's not that hard. Learn to live or kill yourself already. Both are better than being a whiny bitch on Sup Forums.

Hey fucker HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU CRAZY FUCK. Go get drunk and try to fuck some chick or dude. Either way happy bday op

Happy birthday faggot. Can you send me some money on paypal?

Happy birthday user :^)!!

I wish i could eat some of that cake.

I tend to spend my birthdays along doing drugs, which I do enjoy.

But I wish prostitution were legal. Then I'd buy myself a 30 minutes present.

Anyway, try to enjoy your birthday, OP. Don't spend too much time sulking because you got your expectations up. It's just another meaningless day.

Here's more naked girls.

What's your twitter handle bruh?

Happy fleeing out of your mom's vagina day

fuck i'm gonna post random shit from my computer. best birthday ever.

Who gives a shit about birthdays anyway? I almost always
forget about them and i'm reminded by the annoying spam
of messages by me "friends" on FB that i have to reply to.
Only real benefit of it is that people act like you're the most
important person for a day.