Anons at University, do you really have fucking "cry rooms" and "therapy animals" because of the election

anons at University, do you really have fucking "cry rooms" and "therapy animals" because of the election.
Please tell me the media is lying and college kids aren't this big of faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

kgw.com/news/local/trump-protests-planned-for-fourth-straight-night/351192552
youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm old and not at uni, but I always assume this kind of stuff is bullshit. It only takes two kids banging on about cry rooms for a newspaper or the internet to run the headline about it.

Quads of truth

1. The media is lying.
2. They had the faggot shit long before the election.

Dude, some bitch was in tears during my world civ class the morning after the election. The president also sent out a couple emails saying that if anyone was feeling emotional distress over the election results that there would be extra counsellors on campus to address their needs. Not to mention there was a stupid little anti-Trump rally where all the social justice warriors paraded around the parking lot screaming, "HES NOT MY PRESIDENT." Shit was fucking retarded.

Assumption confirmed.

they brought therapy dogs for finals week when i was in school. didnt need it but who doesnt wanna pet puppers?

this

>they brought therapy dogs for finals week when i was in school. didnt need it but who doesnt wanna pet puppers?
Pet? What is pet?
I'm at Beijing University.
You did not eat the dogs to keep up strength up during finals?

No, they did not.
Pet is when they touch and stroke dog fur.
It's relaxing from what I have heard.

Im at Uni in the Uk but I have a story
>American student comes to study
>her name is "clarity"
>refers to everyone as closed minded sheeple
>She doesnt know me but Im well known for speaking me mind aka not giving a fuck about "feelings" or "morals"
>tells me being cis is cheating is life because all I want is privilege
>call her an ugly skank who needs to go home and shove a thirteen inch dildo up her ass because she is clearly so sexually frustrated the hormones are spewing out her ass in the form of extra chromosomes
> she campaigns for me to be removed from school for ban on misogyny.
>currently scholarship holding student who does loads of charity work so university decline her proposition (especially after I argue for free speech with backing of all students in my class)
>she demands we make safe space so she can not feel threatened
>university declines
>she goes back to American University
>writes long facebook status about how all of Britain is a backward misogynistic country

I know this isnt a typical Uni student but its the only american uni student ive ever encountered. this is true (just edited slightly to make it sound better)

I honestly don't see any of what you're talking about, and I go to a 'liberal arts' university. People are bothered, yeah, but they don't really seem to care. Those who are missing classes are doing it out of laziness or whatever, not because of the election. Don't remember hearing about anyone crying about it either.

I know that there is a "club" somewhere on campus, but no "dedicated cry rooms" or anything like that. It's literally just a group of kids who hold their meetings in a classroom and bitch about "all of the injustices against them".

And I think this club is only like 6 people. So I use "club" loosely.

Very relaxing.
It would be cool if the entire world kept cats and doggos everywhere for relaxing petting purposes

.. like when the rednecks went apeshit, and hang effigies of Obongo and lit them on fire, when the prezz-nigger was elected?

maybe it's just a thing.. you know, people getting upset when things don't work out right.

get over it.

There are actual "safe spaces" at colleges worldwide but can confirm the existence of such a space at San Jose State University in California.

>people getting upset when things don't work out right.

People don't like it when things don't work out the way they want.

that alone is plenty of fodder for the alt-right loons, to start off about "sjw speshul snowflake safespaces spreading like wildfire on campus zomg they're taking our guns and our freedoms" etc.

it only takes one, faggy assclown to form the basis of a mile-long article about the end of the Occident, on Breitbart.

It's real, they also have "therapy dogs" for the triggered little shits.

yes, that's what I just said.

I'm sorry that you had to experience some trash that escaped our university system.

Since the beginning of time, the way to create safe space and to do social therapy is to get fucking wasted with roomates playing vidya, blasting music, etc, etc, etc.

And I pray for those sjw bullshit to be fake.

You got the quads of truth man, thats above the law of the land. Thats almost above the laws of nature themselves.

>Please tell me the media is lying and college kids aren't this big of faggots.

oh, they definitely are. 90% of them anyway. you must remember, this election is the first time in their life that most of them have ever heard the word "no"'

I'd pet the shit out of some therapy animals right now, do you have to be sad in order to hang out with them?

>cry rooms
These were called "showers" back in my university days.

Yes, and safe spaces.

All the democrat orginizations got together pre-election and wrote on the ground with chalk about how everyone should vote for i=hillary and love trump's hate.

I smile everytime i walk to my classes.

>VOTE FOR WOMEN! VOTE FOR HILLARY!
>VOTE FOR LGBT! VOT FOR HILLARY
>IMMIGRANTS HAVE RIGHTS TOO!

It makes my day that much better that it hasnt rained in a week and a half to erase it so they have to stare their failure in the face.

wtf u massive faggot, when u at uni u just pray to not to get ur ass creampied on fukin exams, no time for therapy animals

Wish the media was lying about this

Pic related was an email I got

Or you could not be a little cry baby bitch and man up.

oh lordy

>hang effigies of Obongo and lit them on fire, when the prezz-nigger was elected?
Literally never happened.

Other things conservatives didn't do when Obummer got elected twice:
Smash cars
Smash windows
Spraypaint things
Protest in the streets
Block roads
Vandalize buildings
Assault people
Throw eggs at people and property
Anything violent at all

Meanwhile Hitlerites be like
kgw.com/news/local/trump-protests-planned-for-fourth-straight-night/351192552

I go to Uni in the UK and the only time I've seen anything like this is when they brought in puppies during exam time for students to just go see and hang out with.

Why I carry in darkie-town.

Can confirm
If there are any other psu-fe students here I'm sure they can confirm where the rooms with "safe space" stickers and the fact that we have therapy dogs and massages after the break. Now I heard these are for finals and not the election, but the day after election day the 3 fake gendered students hid out in the mac lab (one of the safe spaces) all day.

I should say my school is surprisingly right wing. I would venture to guess that over 40 voted for trump, so the people who are easily trighered tend to stick our like a sore thumb.

Like the students who have 5" round "I'm hat and I'm proud" stickers. No one ever bothers them. I'd venture to guess the staff is more liberal. Our communications professor has a big story "about the average republican" posted on his door where it basically claims that they owe the Democrats for everything from water to air to an end to slavery and women's rights. It's like he lives in bizarro world where Lincoln was a black female Democrat and Democrats didn't overwhelmingly oppose the amendments that granted equal rights to minorities.

No, but I go to a commuter campus so it's not as hugboxy as the colleges you hear about most of the time.

Over 40%
My phone doesn't like to read my fingers through my gloves

oh fucking boi where to I start! , well we have no cry rooms or such new age shit , we do have safe spaces , that I'm not allowed in!

the reason I'm not allowed in safe spaces is because I'm a veteran , two tours in Iraq , now I know there are those of you who hate vets and so on , so ill tell you my story of why I joined

it all happened about 8 and a half years ago when I left school , I had no fucking clue on what to do with my fucking young self and what the fuck did I care! , I had a hot girlfriend , parents that were willing to put up with me and living in a middle class life , then my girlfriend broke it off with me , because I was holding her back , a year out of school for both of us and she left me because I was holding her back ?! and not did she just leave me she left me for , NOTFUCKINGSHITTINGYOU for a rapper called jumaela (that's how you spell his name),
any way seven months down the line , she comes back pregnant and wants my help because the RAPPER turned magician fucking vanished! , well not just does she want my help she want me to take her back
con

Yep. It's disgusting. I try to ignore it and just focus on getting an education. I hope they fail or get expelled, but I know it won't happen.

>never happened
The short-term memories you 'righties' have is astounding.

The fuck are you even talking about?

I just like petting cats and dogs dude.
Regardless of my mood that's all I want in this world

It's California. Look at the map of electori votes. Hillary won California Oregon and Washington. That's it. Maybe Maine but who cares they're practically Canada. Hollywood controls the media and Hollywood is in California. That's where the protests are. The entire rest of the country is perfectly fine. People have nothing better to do. If they did, they wouldn't care about shit like this.

Some people just have nothing better to care about and have no passions.

Sounds pretty edgy there m8o GJ not caring about morals. I bet everyone tells you how punk rock you are all the time

Show me how the top left image is in any way related to the rest of the images in that collage. I can put an image of a corpse in a collage of Jews but it doesn't mean Jews killed it.

And I don't see violence anywhere. Those are the worst images from the worst, most racist, backwards, idiot redneck counties in the country and they STILL didn't assault anyone, break anything, throw things, destroy property or cause harm to others in any way, even financial. They yelled and held signs in accordance with the First Amendment.

Yeah I'm just fuckin' with you, bruh

Its almost as if the alt-righters and the over the top SJWs deserve each other.

Oh ok. I still love you then

I appreciate that you're intelligent enough to understand that not everyone is that way but unfortunately the type of kids her age are 90% the same. And it'll be a huge problem in the next 10 years. God I'm going to rue the day these retards actually start running the country.

>1 event in the deep south that had abut 15 people protesting without damaging the city
Vs
>thousands of people world wide that commit violent protest, torch buildings, smash cars, beat the shit out of people for having different opinions.

Yeah but I can totally see how it's equal.

I would like to see the cost of damages after both

so ya now she told my parents first about it all and here the thing my parents are really liberal and my mother is white guilt on two feet
all three expected me to go with it and I told them she can get lost with the kid ! , as expected my mother flips out ! till this day I cant remember everything she said .
she was screaming SCREAMING at me for not wanting to take someone else's responsibility ,I persisted in telling her to fuck off and she told me I have only two options , either get out or take your ex back with fucking jumaela kid . I walked out of the house and ened up on my friend couch for 2 months doing odd jobs .
one day I walked passed a marine corps requirements station and well you guessed it I signed up , I mainly did it out of desperation
I did two tours and well now I'm here at what colleague I can pay for

>Go to Republican school in the country
>Trump wins
>Huge celebration
>Exams are cancelled and rescheduled
>Basically a free day
>Roughly 10% of school is Democrat
>5% are libtards
>We hear a mini protest of like 10 women and 10 gay guys.
>Later they get violent due to taunting and shit
>4 get arrested
>10 suspended
>6 expelled
Shit was cash

I'm fine with our new president, but i would deff take advantage of that therapy if it was free and i was goin to school, might even be some hot sluts there to talk to..

I'm Canadian, we are way more liberal here. I can't speak for any other colleges than the ones I've gone to, but they absolutely do not have anything of the sort in the ones I've attended. I've even had English teachers openly express disdain towards the very concept. The most we get here is a passing mention that "some of the content may offend the easily offended" as a "trigger warning". But absolute nothing like fucking cry rooms, thats just pathetic.

>showers

That's what they were called in Germany during the 1930's too.

At some, yes. There's video. The rest of us mock them.

I don't know, I try to stay on campus as least as humanly possible.
Probably because of that actually.

>ITT
things that never happened

I went to uni over 10 years ago. I remember when bush was reelected I painted my face like the guys in DeathKlock and had blood dripping out my eyes and a sign that said "bush was reelected, I'm already dead." Walked into my dorm and walking out was a guy in an American flag shirt and gun holsters and a huge cowboy hat with a sign on the hat that said 4 more years. We looked each other up and down and both burst out laughing. We gave each other shit and became good friends. There were no faggy cry rooms and no one was allowed to miss class. I'm crazy anti trump, but it's over. Gotta work on what's next not just cry and use it as an excuse not to do stuff you don't want to do anyway.

This is exactly what happens when you raise a generation of kids where "everyone gets a trophy" and "there are no losers", and "everyone is special".

Fuck this progressive bullshit and coddling. It doesn't work. People need to learn that in order to win, you have to first lose, and likely many times to get it right. This whole entitlement mentality is so fucked up.

This.

Look at all the polls before the election.

Pollsters don't get things wrong, they just report them wrong to whomever is paying them to take the poll.

I appreciate anons like you

Like in war zones.... between flamethrower sessions?

So much for the "free college" huh?
Are you dumb or did you just not try for a non combat role? Shit nigger you should have been turning wrenches on a tank in germany or some shit. Not over in sandbeanland

It's just propaganda from alt right asshats trying to make liberals here in America look like complete cry babies. I've been out of school for a while now and we've always had stress free zones in our college, usually set up during exams and at other times when people are experiencing high amounts of anxiety in general...They usually had things that would have a variety of ways to relax us, from acupuncture, to massage chairs, student counselors and kid stuff like legos and popcorn, cotton candy etc... you get the idea. And this was common for even 8 years ago.

Good story. You're a good man and should be proud for not taking yourself as seriously as the rest of your compatriots (who wholefully suck btw)

They used the 2010 metrics for party affiliations instead of the 2015, like they should have. They polled using a formula which assumed there were more registered democrats than there actually were as shown by the latest PEW research findings.

This was no accident either. They wanted to show Hillary with a big lead in hopes to break the Trump supporters' will. The only problem is, is that they began to believe their own inflated polls and then were dumbfounded when Trump actually won.

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A

I don't know which university(ies) you are talking about but all my american friends are not sjw faggots and everything is normal where they're at.

WTF kind of nancy-ass faggots are we fuckin' breeding these days?
We REALLY need some decent war right now.
Everything will be fine after a few years of...
"Here's your flamethrower, sunbeam.
Stop yo whining.
Go burn some nigs..."

Quit spamming your shitty video in every single thread faggot.

Enjoy your ban.

This is clearly some shill propaganda.

It's clear to see that well adjusted, decent women that reasonable men would actually fuck don't choose black men.

I have a fuck buddy that is a hardcore feminist, she is Polynesian and black, small for her genetics, though and very Americanized.

She's not much short of a man hater in public. I talked to her, put her in her place and ended up fucking her. She saw me as a logical authoritarian and still does. She will never tell anyone that a straight white male entrepreneur has his way with her whenever he wants, but I can literally have her and do what I please at any moment.

I ended up also doing the same with her white friend who is of the same feminist ideals. Well, her white friend and I took MDMA and she admits to me that the BLM movement that she publically supports is purely for attention of guys like me because she secretly seeks to be put in her place.

She also told me that she craves validation, domination, and control from successful, white males so badly that she'll do anything on the spectrum of positivity and negativity to get it.

This is why she liked me, because I took what I wanted, didn't care at all what she thought of said, and dropped her when I was done. I saw through her bullshit and could literally do whatever I wanted for it.

While on MDMA, she told me that black men are seen as taboo, but even the most successful black men are biologically less attractive than their white male counterpart. She said that the intellect, creativity and imagination of white males are actually picked up in their pheromones... that sounds insane, but she insisted it's true.

She told me that excess melanin actually is a sign of toxicity and breeds more toxicity. She told me that she was actually revolted by the scent of black males, and it's sexy how beastiality is sexy.

QFT. Newspapers are whores for anything 'happening' at all.

I go to a Liberal Arts school in a swing state. I never heard of Cry Rooms, but there are Therapy Dogs that come in every year during Finals week. They have them in the library, and then in each of the dorms on different days. I don't look at it as a bad thing, I honestly always thought that it was a way for the Therapy Dogs to get used to people so they can be assigned to somebody who needs it, such as a person with PTSD or something.

If this is true, then good job brit bro. Sorry for sending our worst over

Cool story brony.

That type of person is really not that common at college level. Like 1 in 500 at my university and I go to university of Washington in Seattle. So I'm in one of the high density liberal zones.

This nigga speaks the absolute truth.

These pussies are so sheltered they have their parents call their professors complaining why he GAVE them a D.

No, Motherfucker, you did D work.
Fucking deal with it, and do it yourself before I shove your Participation Prizes up your ass.

They'll never run the country, because they wouldn't want to make someone feel bad by beating them in an election.

That's competition, and competition is bad.

Quads of truth speaks

It only takes one instance for the media to run with it

I agree with you guys, but this also leads to a better chance to break out from the pack. So many pussyboys and whether women admit it or not, they want a tough, masculine men. Nobody wants these sensitive fucks, not even for jobs, unless they excel in a certain area.
But given their attitudes on life and everything, they most likely don't because they never put effort into anything.

This generation and the sensitive fucks that are apart of it are just making way for people who try to roll through there and look much better.

This.

The polls weren't exactly wrong though. Clinton still won the popular vote.

And in the cases of the swing states Trump won most by the narrowest of margins.

Also this.

ITT

Not true. The dumbest are often the loudest.

German Fag here:
TOP KEK :D

No its true fam.

More like ITT kids who never went to college.

Also had a foo foo protest yesterday.

Thank God my Professor called out sick for my evening class. Got to leave before all the hub bub and malarkey.

None of that in mine except for a nap room next to the library if that counts?

Rutgers Uni fag here

people are protesting streets bc they want this place to be an "immigrant sanctuary". had to walk home bc of the bus delays. fuckign annoying

Brit Uni and none of that here. Not even like a pathetic 5 person club attempt. Is it an American thing then?

American history, fuck it right?

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free"

You should report that Marques for being here Illegally.

Should of grabbed it by the pussy.

>this is true (just edited slightly to make it sound better)
He said so, so it must be true!

disingenuously believing rhetoric
or just infant

When that was written people didn't come here Illegally to leech off social programs that the rest of us supported.

You came here, settled with your Irish/German/Italian/etc community and were expected to contribute to the community and the country.

"Ask not what your country can do for you,
Ask what you can do for your Country"