I need help Sup Forums I need suggestions on how to falsify employment in order to begin work at a new job

I need help Sup Forums I need suggestions on how to falsify employment in order to begin work at a new job.

I was fired from my job and while I was looking for another, I claimed on my resume I still worked at the previous. I need to falsify proof of employment from the date I was fired too current date.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

We need more info. What kind of job were you Term'd from. Were you bonded? Insured? In some kind of database? What state are you in?

What was your previous job and why were you termd

A Cable company. Not insured not bonded. Im sure im in some type of database. I'm in Ohio. I was terminated for my lack of sales.

OP I think in any case falsifying proof of employment can get you in more trouble than if you just say it was an honest mistake on your resume. There might be legal repercussions for falsifying something like that. Just sayin

Make a paystub and pray they don'tcall your old employer faggot.

what exactly are they asking for as proof of employment?

Okay, so thats fairly easy. Are you trying to stay in the same line of work? Are you wanting to go to a large corporation or small business?

Dont listen to this faggot, hes obviously is not aware of how this shit worksWhats the issue exactly? You can lie your way out of this in an interview and they wouldnt even waste their time calling your references if you nailed it

"Documentation of employment for 2016"

Time to "print" out a w2 then, what's so hard about that?

Are you applying online? What are you applying for now?

I'm going into a completely different line of work.
I've already had the interview and killed it and was offered the job.
now they are using a third party background check and for some reason my employment is included in the background check.

what were you fired for?

have you considered that you're just unemployable? kinda retarded to even try this - hiring managers talk all the time. they have conventions where idiots like you who try to full a fast one come up in casual conversation. say it was a mistake and you were let go or sit on that ticking time bomb until you hit peak unemployable

Where can I just "print" a W-2?

>now they are using a third party background check and for some reason my employment is included in the background check.

Thats very normal. If they see something weird they will call you to explain. They dont know that you were fired and 99% of the time those third party companies are so busy that they dont call your previous employer to see if youre rehireable. Most corporations will only confirm you worked there and for how long. Thats it, too much liability for a lawsuit if they go any further in that.

sorry, I thought you would know I was joking.

have you actually ever worked before?

Look, if they actually give a shit they are going to call your previous company. Give them a copy of your last paystub and let them figure it out from there.

If they come back asking for a newer one you are going to be shit out of luck anyway. Most of the time they wont

Ignore this white knight thats never gone through this before

They have already confirmed my dates. I then claimed I was an Independent contractor for the company doing the same thing.
the more I type this out the more I realize how stupid I am

Yeah that wasnt a good idea. So what do they want?

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A

If they have already verified the dates then what exactly are you trying to falsify?

Here is what you can do, it won't work 90% of the time, but it is worth a shot.

Take the recruiting guy aside and tell them that after they made cuts at your job for financial reasons they still needed your services and gave you some under the table work.

LOL one of my biggest clients is a headhunting company, they deal with falsified info on resumes all the time. Theres a high possibility they will contact last place of employment. OP, sack up, admit the mistake and move forward

looks like he falsified his resume too, he must have claimed he knew how to play the guitar or something

Proof of my employment for being an Independent contractor.

Id call back and say sorry you got confused on what a independent contractor was. They want a 1099 from you, which is a tax document and you should stay far as fuck away from.

Call em, "Sorry, I actually didnt know what a independent contractor was. I was employed with them from this date to that date as a W9" and then shut the fuck up. If they ask why you left, you can say laid off and shut the fuck up again

Source? I was a recruiting officer for a large Bank.

This fucking guy forgot that you are moving from a cable company to likely something else thats not the god damn FBI. Ignore him for now

I appreciate the advice, but by saying that i'm pretty much admitting I tried to deceive them by claiming I was still working if i was actually laid off.

Best you can do is play ignorant. Sorry, Didnt know what a contractor was and I must have gotten my dates mixed up. Im really sorry and I had a brain fart.

Thats the best you can do

well we'll see what happens I just claimed I was laid off and that I was working for a third party selling the same services under the table, so I can not provide documentation.