I have no clue who she is, but I'm getting sick of getting treated like shit by randos online because of my religion

I have no clue who she is, but I'm getting sick of getting treated like shit by randos online because of my religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7EZDeLc-6Is
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/01/18/no-joke-muslim-men-really-do-rape-goats/
youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We don't want your ass here either goat fucker.

Please guys, respond, I need s9me advice, and maybe some dick pics, cause I'm such a flaming faggot

Goat. Fucker.

He who fuck s goats shouldn't whine about being called goatfucker

Preach

No need to be rude, if you could just post a dick pic, or better yet, add me on snapchat, richardmarrshll and send me some cock, this is op

Be smart and ignore it. Be the bigger man. Fuck that bitch, it ain't worth it.

If your religion had a little less goat fucking, we'd be more sympathetic, goat fucker.

Sorry, MR. Goat Fucker. Yes, I assumed your gender.

White knight alert. Literally go haze the piss out of yourself. Muslim loving cuck.

Look at that fat cow, christ.
Anyways, you ought to choose a better place to ask for help, goat fucker.

>goat fucker used 3 times
>yes i assumed your gender

Hooooowee we mericuns sure do know what's going on in this worls

>go haze the piss out of yourself
that doesn't even make any sense

Tell her this: i would rather fuck a goat then you, you nasty pig-demon. And besides; i'm with Isis, bitch. I Have enough infidel girls like you, to poke my Dick in.

I want her ruined.

get tit pics

Could anyone explain why they are called goat fuckers ? Because they have more goats ? Does anyone have some proof ?

Does that mean europeans are dogfuckers ?

>why they are called goat fuckers ?
>goat fuckers
>Because they have more goats ?
i hope this is b8

you is an genius

>Joins ISIS
>Annoyed the normal humans see him as a goat fucker

If I try real hard, I can almost feel about 0.14% of your pain...

In the Muslim faith sex with your wife is only for procreation. They actually have "chai boys." Which are little boys they dress up like girls and rape. When my
Battalion was in afghan we called it man love Monday. When they don't have a chai boy.....well....the shepherds fuck their goats. It's been seen and even caught on tape.

Literally just say "Nah, i'm good"
Their tiny inbred brain can't comprehend what actually happened, and they'll either stop talking to you, or spas out.
They are hoping you will say shit back.

Best way to counter a troll is with a counter-troll. Get as much of her/their info as possible and start having shit sent to them. For best results, send them things like pamphlets on Islam, or sign them up for some anger management newsletter or email string. Also don't take it so personally, people are all morons and generally do and say dumb shit for no reason other than that they're addicted to the endorphin rush.

...coming to a town near you soon, when the sharia foolishness gains a foothold.

We have entire battalions of infantry marines literally chomping at the bit to spill some haji blood. Let them try.

But it applies to the country right ? Since muslims here in europe mostly have sex before marriage

Because it is part of their religion. Fucking goats is condoned by the Quran, and is considered a clean alternative to whores. No carbon footprint.

When you ask for proof, do you really want proof or do you just want to see some good ol goat fucking? Sick fucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=7EZDeLc-6Is

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/01/18/no-joke-muslim-men-really-do-rape-goats/

It's all about how "strong" they practice the Muslim faith. Older practices like that are accepted in the Middle East. Whereas in westernized culture it isn't. The problem is when immigration takes the people who swear by the quarans every word to westernized societies and they try to implement those old practices.

no they almost all fuck goats. if they dont, they are the chai bois.

>complain because when you come to our country a very small number of people call you names
>when white people go to the Middle East they get murdered if they're lucky, more likely kidnapped, raped and trafficked first
Perspective. Get some
>/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A

>People think she is pretty

lel. Someone Dox her?

>religion in 2016

And let this goat fucker recruit us as his personal army? Fuck no.

Who gives a fuck? Go back to Sup Forums.

Dude, I'm sick of little kids calling me a faggot on Xbox. But, guess what, I can both get over it because it's the Internet and say way worse shit to them. Scarring things. Try that.