Look at this flaming fucking faggot cheering trump

Look at this flaming fucking faggot cheering trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k-RtCtD-p7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck yeah I love Zack Morris!

its a woman

If you're a legitemit pussy you'll be saved by the bell.

he may be gay, but youre the real faggot here.

atheism is a race

only pussies go to poland

Who is that?

you can't read? its Zac morris from saved by the bell

feminism

He's a christian :U

feminazis

so hes black?

a KKK nigger

My name is OP and i look up faggots online.

He seems to be more of a "cultural Christian." I seriously doubt he thinks Jesus is his personal savior. He has stated that he purposefully makes fun of atheists just because they react in such a butt-hurt manner.

Kitty nipples nipples kitty. Donald trump sucking a big fat W,,,,, Walll of deekkks

he seems genuin

like him or dont

the past-election video he posted was gold though

youtube.com/watch?v=k-RtCtD-p7E

no shit. faggots who don't like trump are stupid. they are as stupid as a Jew voting for Hitler instead of the other candidates because he said he is skeptical to Jews. trump is the only candidate that knows how dangerous Islam is for the gay's. if i were gay i would vote trump no question.

shits jokes

This is now a roll quads thread

rolling

This is clearly some shill propaganda. Probably from the same people responsible for the staged riots.

It's clear to see that well adjusted, decent women that reasonable men would actually fuck don't choose black men.

Very few do. More attractive, well adjusted black women choose white men.

I have a fuck buddy that is a hardcore feminist, she is Polynesian and black, small for her genetics, though and very Americanized.

She's not much short of a man hater in public. I talked to her, put her in her place and ended up fucking her. She saw me as a logical authoritarian and still does. She will never tell anyone that a straight white male entrepreneur has his way with her whenever he wants, but I can literally have her and do what I please at any moment.

I ended up also doing the same with her white friend who is of the same feminist ideals. Well, her white friend and I took MDMA and she admits to me that the BLM movement that she publically supports is purely for attention of guys like me because she secretly seeks to be put in her place.

She also told me that she craves validation, domination, and control from successful, white males so badly that she'll do anything on the spectrum of positivity and negativity to get it.

This is why she liked me, because I took what I wanted, didn't care at all what she thought of said, and dropped her when I was done. I saw through her bullshit and could literally do whatever I wanted for it.

While on MDMA, she told me that black men are seen as taboo, but even the most successful black men are biologically less attractive than their white male counterpart. She said that the intellect, creativity and imagination of white males are actually picked up in their pheromones... that sounds insane, but she insisted it's true.

She told me that excess melanin actually is a sign of toxicity and breeds more toxicity. She told me that she was actually revolted by the scent of black males, and it's sexy how beastiality is sexy.

Pics or didn't happen
>delusional fag confirmed

you must love penis

agreed