I'm God ask me anything

I'm God ask me anything

why are you gay?

show urself fgt

please make the apocalypse happen right now

Can you buy me some KFC and beer?

why?

how did you fuck up so much?

I totally could but I'm trying to be a good person instead cause I fucked up my life

Whats up?

Make my dick bigger.

Why u ain't black?

Tuning my guitar just put some neon green strings on it

I let time and space escape me as well as my mind, therefore I'm still here

Can't you forgive the Devil? It's been like 2000 years, dude. Grow up

Can you send a dic pic to a sertain someone?
I can give you their number pls

Why niggers?

Would you or would you not?

In time I will I might even become president this is me btw

that would be the question

The universe keeps cucking me. What the fuck do you have against me?

Fuck you. The answer is 42. You ask ME the Goddamn question.

Kek

I already forgave the devil but the sentiment wasn't appreciated plus I fucked up my current plans here

Only if we can eat it together

If dubs youre a nigger

Don't worry I'm a cuck too if it makes you feel better

Also nice dubs and I hate the word cuck so cringy

So that's your son in the picture or you? Or the holy spirit is you or, how is it again? Explain please

Ive always heard about people who have psychosis that truly believe they are gods. I always thought it was prety funny. Its usually caused by heavy doses of psychedelics. The first sign is usually burning stigmatas on the back of there hands. So what caused your psychosis? Probably LSD or DMT I presume. Or a bad head ingury like a car crash or a bad concussion maybe?

Where your dubs at?

IF YOU ARE GOD THIS POST WILL BE DUBS

Op is a false prophet

Head injury maybe but on a serious note just various signs throughout my life and I don't usually tell anyone this but I had a rosary magically appear in a house I'd just moved into

Im the real prophet. Check'em.

Why did you create niggers?

Also, people who go too far into a psychosis "hole" tend to go insane since they cant differ reality from there own thoughts. Has this happened to you yet? If not itll come soon.

>This

I have a little purple mark on my shaft, not sure what it is,

God, is it a bruise or an STD?

Amen

Does she love me back

Ahh this makes alot of sense. Now what your going to want to do is see a psychiatrist. They will be able to help your brain tell the difference bwtween whats fake and reality my friend.

why have you forsaken us ?

Yeah I think it has user but it was unrelated to the me thinking I'm God thing

Oh lord how come there is never anything good in my fridge ?

>OP is always a faggot
>God is a faggot

For now have a safety item. A wrist watch will be best. Whenever you look at your wrist watch you will know that your in the real reality not just a figment of your imagination.

Usually not. One of the first signs of psychosis is when someone truly believes they are a god or there whole life style completely flips randomly after said injury or drug use. Its common even years later after a head/brain injury. Your conscious and unconscious is tying to tell you something. Thats why psychosis happens. Its your brain saying "hey, im hurt! I need help to tell the difference from reality and my own illusions!" Any burnings of the hand, neck or feet? Or any sort of self inflicted things?

Dubs of truth!

I'm god too.

Watchu gunna do?

No. You aren't. Yeshua would never come to this world, much less use a site like Sup Forums.

Seriously, stop pretending to be him.

Nope just signs

Thats good atleast. Ive heard stories of people actually stabbing themselves with screw drivers to give themselves stigmatas. Ive also heard of people that truly believe they can fly or levatate and end up killing themselves. Psychosis is no joke. It can lead to serious reality jumps. From real reality to what yu see with youre eyes to what youre making up as the day goes. Like i said, a easy way to tell the difference without medicine is use a wist watch. It doesnt have to be an expensive one. Just one that has the real time on it.

Nice trips, one things I have psychosis about is I believe I can read minds, that's the only thing I seem to be able to do much to my disappointment, plus I'm not very good at it tend to get overloaded with information whether it's me or its the environment

why are you a nigger

Ahh mind reading is on a whole different scale of psychosis. Its pretty much unknown territory. I do believe it is possible to real body langauge well enough to think your reading someones mind. As humans we also release and receive vibrations from other humans and or living objects. People that think they can read minds usually have a over developed frontal lobe. They are able to read emotions and body movements better which makes them believe they can read minds. If you want the voices to stop when in a crowded area what you should do is meditate. Meditation will help you become more aware of yourself and your mind. Ive heard of sensory overloads. Usually thats caused by stress or other strong emotions. So my advice would be just take a breath and relax. Meditate, read a book or drink some tea even. I do believe in a sense that people could kindof read minds but honestly, it usually just means your very good at depicting body langauge and can pretty much determine what they might be saying and or what they will say.

You seem like a very down to earth person. Not just like a one sided doctor. Do you have an office or take patients?

If i am 70% water and the jesus was the human, does it mean that i am 70% ur son?

Lol yes i am a doctor but i wont be telling my office or accept patients from Sup Forums. Maybe our paths will cross. Probably not but who knows? You would just have to find me :)

Could be, that would explain why it's not always accurate but that was usually cause my mind was spiralling around with all these possibilities and I doubted myself, usually when I read something I would just clear my mind and then be "hit" with the responses kind of like I was being shown a sign