With the amount of assists Luizito is denied he should be scoring 5 every game, minimum...

with the amount of assists Luizito is denied he should be scoring 5 every game, minimum, thus cementing himself as the top CF in history, tied with Ronaldo fenomeno.

barcelona is killing that opportunity.
he's playing in a team so stacked there's hardly place for him there, he's underused.

in the future we'll all collectively regret this, even if simply for the sake of justice

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liga_de_Campeones_de_la_UEFA_2012-13
youtube.com/watch?v=j2zpiygr_nM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Remove Messi
>add Azzar
>60+ goals

He won the Pichichi over Tsu while having to share goals with Nerman and the GOAT. He is already the best 9 of this generation

Better to serve Messi than being the king of Livepoor?

>add Azzar

>60+ goals

You mean 30-40 goals as Azzar le dribbles into the box and falls, preventing an assist to Suarez

where would he fit though?
madrid is an even worse talent sinkhole
bayern already has a CF
atletico could use him but he wouldn't have the opulence he's offered at barcelona
even worse at juventus

Suarez made the greatest decision of his life going to Barca instead of Madrid

But who's more /fa/? Suarez or this stud

>Bayern already has a CF

He would bench either Lewandowski or Muller if Suarez went to Bayern.

he´ll stay at Barça and retire at Ajax or Liverpool, or perhaps some Copa Lib team (he said he would like to win one)

buyern wouldn't get him if they don't sell leva for a ridiculous high fee first.
müller dosn't sit on the bench though, no matter who coiuld be playing instead of him.

Wasnt that the only reason why Andre-Pierre Gignac signed with Tigres? Because they were close to the Copa Libertadores Final?

No way, MSN are mates off the pitch and they want the champions league.

Fuck the individual stats could you imagine if they somehow won the club a 3rd treble? MSN will have statues in Barcelona made of gold and cheese.

u wot, not even Lewandowski receives more assists and misses more cear chances than him. They are the only players in the world that can afford to miss 10 easy goals per match and still go home with a hat-trick
You guys overrate Suarez a bit too much

He should come back to SA and be the emperor of this side of the world

He's stated several times that he'll retire at uruguayan Nacional

Hopefully he's not an explayer like Forlan

Seems to me like he's at the perfect club, his goal and assist record is great

T.sad Liverpool fan

Nah, he's in the perfect place, and some games he's the one wasting chances, but playing with Messi, Neymar and Iniesta means at least 10 chances per game

> Suarez
> Overated

Now I've heard it all. Typical Itie, wonder if you were calling him a flop in the 14/15 season.

He is, most people tend to ignore the massive amount of chances he wastes just because his playing stye is amazing

You're completely wrong but it's ok

please explain

Naingolan got a haircut?

He had literally the highest conversion rate in Europe last season

There's a difference I'd say between having the ball in the box with 7 or 8 of the other team and having your shot blocked or searching for that space/that goal and how clinical he is when he does have a chance.

His conversion rate with his 1 on 1s with the keeper, his headers and his shots outside the box is actually really good.

I think with Barca it looks like they miss chances that aren't really chances when there are so many bodies behind the ball, it just takes time to break the other team down and 9/10 they do and create those real chances.

Didn't he score more goals at Barca than at any other club? Also, Messi and Neymar always assist him, he's the main scorer in his team

You probably have a small mentality and would prefer to play in an English club and score 60 goals per season but don't win titles instead of scoring 40 and winning the treble, plus playing alongside the GOAT

>You probably have a small mentality and would prefer to play in an English club
jesus christ chori, hold yourself back, stop projecting

source?

He's only played in the Uruguayan, Dutch and English leagues before joining Barcelona

If you are not talking about the English league then it's even worse

How is Barcelona holding him back when he's having the best seasons of his life at that club?

squawka, go and count it

Psg

there's no conversion rate in the avaiable stats

bro, I wish he had a team like barcelona around him, assisting him primarily, that's what I wanted.
nothing of what I written should provide you the impression that I was suggesting he should go back to england, you brought that, not me.

>How is Barcelona holding him back when he's having the best seasons of his life at that club?
Because it's evident, visible, patent in every game barcelona plays. Just look at yesterday's highlights, how many times he were better placed and Neymar/Messi still went for their retarded shot because they want to be spectacular.
Too many times he were a simple pass away from a goal.

>look up goals
>look up shots
>divide goals by shots
>conversion rate

this, under klopp's system he'd annihilate opposition

Completely agree, Liverpool was a great example of this

>underused
>european golden boot

>GOAT
>Current Messi
>Implying that Suarez isn't the best player at Barça by far.
>Implying that Messi isn't a Suarez baby right now.
Kek this Argie delusion.Without Suarez Barça wouldn't make it passed the round of 16 in the CL

I really think Suarez's place is at United.
With Rooney and Ibra as mentors and Rashford and Martial as pupils, Suarez could be instrumental in creating a new United dynasty.

>Play with the two best players in the world close to you
>Score 50+ goals
What an achievement.
Literally the most overrated ST out there with Ibrahimovich.

>I really think Suarez's place is at United.
Suarez is almost 30.And he would never move to a shit team like United as he is way more ambitious than the average nig nog footballer which is the kind of players that fit at United.Also Rashford and Martial are trash

wew

>Neymar
>WC player
kek.And until Suarez came Barça was doing jackshit and winning nothing.Barça is Suarez + 10 players nowadays.

Current Messi is amazing lad. What are you talking about?

>Current Messi is amazing lad
>Le disappear if you put a DM man
Nah m8.He is good against Celtic at home and just about it.Any team with a good DM and decent defence can shut him down.Suarez is what really makes a difference at Barça

You must be literlly retarded. Barça's best season was 2008-09 aka el sextete and Suarez wasn't there. If anything Barcelona pre-Suarez is more succesful.

You fucking moron I am talking about 2014 Barça.2009 Baça had prime Xavi,prime Messi,prime Etoo and prime Iniesta.Current Barça has old Iniesta,le disappear in big games manlet and Neymalo.Suarez is just literally carrying that team to success.Without him the team would be considered a joke.Or are you forgetting the season before Suarez arrival?

Another retarded post lad.
Barcelona 2010-11: Supercopa España, La Liga champions and Champions League
Barcelona 2011-12: Supercopa de España, UEFA Super Cup, FIFA Club World Cup and Copa del Rey.
Barcelona 12-13: La Liga champions
Barcelona 13-14: Supercopa España
Stop embarrasing yourself.

>Barcelona 12-13: La Liga champions
NO.Just la liga.That year was when the 7-0 happened you moron
>Barcelona 13-14: Supercopa España
What a fucking acomplishment
As I said before Suarez Barça were a joke and if you watched 2014 you would know it.They could just beat MAdrid or Atletico with refball and got totally outplayed in the quarterfinals of the CL.You are forgetting that Xavi,Messi and Iniesta were in their prime in 2011 or 2012 which you seem to forget.

>That year was when the 7-0 happened you moron
A single match means absolutely nothing. And 7-0 was in the 2015-2016 season. By the way 2010-11 Barcelona destroyed Mou's Madrid by 5-0, so who cares.

>What a fucking acomplishment
>Titles only matter when I say so.

>got totally outplayed in the quarterfinals of the CL
1-2 is not getting outplayed. What the fuck are you talking about.

>tfw stopped saving /liv/ pics after Luis left
when will the hurting stop

>And 7-0 was in the 2015-2016 season
No you moron it happened in 2013.Are you 12?You put that they won the CL in that year which is not true as they got ass raped.
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liga_de_Campeones_de_la_UEFA_2012-13
>1-2 is not getting outplayed. What the fuck are you talking about.
>Outplayed
>To be outperformed
Please just stop embarrassing yourself and stop replying.You are making a fool out of yourself.Barça before Suarez was the 3rd team in la liga and every time that they faced Atletico or Real they got ass fucked and only refball safed them

what part of liverpool you from la?

not the guy you're talking to or a barcelona fan but you sound like a retard. Barcelona has been shitting on your? team (I guess you're a madrid fan) for the last 8 years. The only down moment they had was when vilanova got cancer and spent most of that season without a manager and even then won the league with ease. Even the following year with martinez they would have won the league if they hadn't had a legal messi goal against atletico cancelled in their last game.

>No you moron it happened in 2013.Are you 12?
Actually 7-0 never happened, you must be either a troll or a retard.

>You put that they won the CL in that year which is not true as they got ass raped.
I was talking about the national regular league. Learn to read.

>Barça before Suarez was the 3rd team in la liga and every time that they faced Atletico or Real they got ass fucked and only refball safed them
You must be the most retarded motherfucker in this board. Learn to read, learn to write and check your fucking facts and then reply to me.

Before Suarez and Rakitic Barça was in full decadence only winning a copa and a liga in 3 years.Current Barça squad is extremelly succesful and that is just thanks to Suarez.

>Actually 7-0 never happened
7-0 over 2 matches in a tie
>You must be the most retarded motherfucker in this board. Learn to read, learn to write and check your fucking facts and then reply to me.
Barça lost every competition before Suarez came and the team looked like shit.They lost to the worst Chelsea in years,then got stomped by Bayern and knocked out in the quarterfinals the next year.They went from winning nothing to winning a treble.Like it or not Suarez improved the team a lot

Huyton. What colour's ya bin la?

I think it's ridiculous to say that Suarez is overrated, however if we are talking about overrating someone in the MSN, it has to be Neymar. He can't peform alone, he needs either Messi or Suárez to shine, look at his performance vs. Alavés, or with Brasil. When Barcelona won the treble, most goals scored by Neymar on the CL were literal tap-ins where Messi or Suárez did all the work and gifted him the goal. Put him in an inferior team like United, Spurs, Sevilla, etc. and he would flop massively, whereas Messi and Suárez would still perform (Suárez already carried Liverpool).

he actually scored 0 goals outside the box last season.
if he weren't playing with messi and neymar and iniesta he would score much less lad. In fact he did score much less in the premier league than in the liga.

Can >we switch him with Cavani pls?

Suarez scored 31 goals in the PL in 13/14, despite missing the first 6 games as punishment for biting Ivanovic. 31 goals in 32 games, 0 penalties too. More non-penalty league goals than tsuunaldo that year.

>if he weren't playing with messi and neymar and iniesta he would score much less lad. In fact he did score much less in the premier league than in the liga.

>score a fuck ton for Ajax
>score a fuck ton for Uruguay
>score a fuck ton for Liverpool
>score 2 fuck tons for Barcelona
>he needs Messi, Neymar and Iniesta to score
I literally can not comprehend the retardation, he was breaking EPL records with Sterlel, Coutinho and Henderson on the team.

if you actually watch suarez he is terrible half the time

he score less than in barcelona. He scored a lot, but it was comparable to other world class strikers, like lewandowsky or higuain. He scores a lot more in la liga thanks to neymar and messi and thus seems the best striker, when he's just one of the top 5.
was he scoring more than he scored in la liga?

>he score less than in barcelona. He scored a lot, but it was comparable to other world class strikers, like lewandowsky or higuain
He won the European Golden Shoe and equalled the Premier League scoring record without even taking penalties and free kicks. And he did it at Liverpool. He has been the league top scorer at 3 different leagues. He is the all time highest scorer for his NT and won a trophy with them while being named the tournament's best player.

And that's all without even mentioning his achievements at Barcelona. So let me know when Lewandowski and Higuain achieve that.

can we have him here at PSG

>you now remember Suarez against EPL top teams and Arsenal

>And that's all without even mentioning his achievements at Barcelona. So let me know when Lewandowski and Higuain achieve that.
And that's even without mentioning the fact that Higuain and Lewandowski have both played on ridiculously stacked teams themselves.

>Wasnt that the only reason why Andre-Pierre Gignac signed with Tigres? Because they were close to the Copa Libertadores Final?

And he shat his pants before the match even started

youtube.com/watch?v=j2zpiygr_nM

>where would he fit though?

Liverpool, not even joking. He wouldn't win as many trophies (probably not any trophies), but he would score 40+ goals per season.

by La liga champions he meant the winner of the La liga, he didn't mean they won the champions league too.
you're from his country and you don't even understand what he is saying

>only real threat is Suarez
>why not mark Suarez???????????
You >muh suarez never showed up for big games shitters are the biggest coons out there

Why are people saying that Suarez would be shit without great players when he carried a Liverpool team to a near title?
Why are people saying Suarez would score more with a worse team when it's obviously easier to score more with a better team? Higuain? Cavani? Ibrahimovic?
Are you people fucking stupid?

but he still scored les than he has scored at barcelona.
do you get this simple fact?
not as stacked as barcelona. As stacked as liverpool, perhaps a bit more thna liverpool, but not like barca

>As stacked as liverpool, perhaps a bit more thna liverpool, but not like barca
>Bayern Munich and Real Madrid are a bit better than Liverpool
I'm out

>american discussing football

Feel free to kill yourself outside Sup Forums

Ridiculous. Napoli, maybe, but 2011-13 Dortmund, Bayern, and Real Madrid are all ridiculously stacked compared to 2013-14 Liverpool. Suarez is the only guy from that Liverpool team who would make it in the starting eleven of those other three.
I think he's talking about Napoli, where Higuain scored 36 goals (including 3 penalties) in 38 games.

He's got a point. One of Suarez's most important contributions to that Liverpool team was drawing away defenders, leaving Sturridge and Sterling were unmarked. Sturridge would not have scored more than 20 goals that season if he wasn't playing alongside Suarez.

Do you actually think Supercups mean anything? Holy shit. They're basically friendlies with a trophy at the end.

>wants to win a Libertadores
>goes to a mexican team

>Terrible
De fuck are you talking about. A bad suarez is far from terrible and beats a cavani at his best.

Dis, maybe he wanted to be the first ever.