bumo

look on the bright side, you got dubs

contribooting

Bump

Meet M. at end of January in Class
>Ask her out in April
>Say's yes, but Friend forces way in.
>I ask her out to get coffee a week later
>"I'm Busy" with no counter offer. (Work and Family)
>I stop for a month, other than occasionally speaking in class, and an odd text here or there.
>Most day's we don't acknowledge each other, sometimes talking around each other
>Mid-May rolls around. Invite her to hang out with friends in the City
>Busy (Her Bro's Graduation from College, 200+ miles away)
>We agree to hangout soon. No dates set, as we both have finals
>Text her randomly a week later asking about the graduation. We end up talking for 5 hours, with another short thing the following morning
>Invite her to a thing in the City that Saturday. (Again with my friends)
>This time she's doing stuff with friends. No date offered again.
>I asked her out a week or so ago, (Via Text as thats the only comms I have with her)
>Looks like her phone is kinda broken due to the text sending as an SMS and not iMessage like usual
>So, No reply
>Try to get my mind off her
> Randomly a friend texts me about her.
>Because of him reminding me of her, I check to see if shes back on iMessage.
>She is, so phone is back and working
>But still no reply.
>Spoke to her a week and half after I asked her
>She made no reference to when I asked her out.
>She either is avoiding it, or never saw it (Though she did accidentally send ;) but quickly corrected it to :) )
>I sure as hell am not going to bring it up again.
>Text to see if shes free to hangout with a friend and I
>Busy, graduation party
>Did not buy it
>Sent this "I don't mean to sound like an asshole, but if you don't want to hang out at all just say so."
>She does not respond
>I check, and see that her sisters HS did graduate the following day.
>Now I regret it.
>Apologize. She accepts and kind apologizes as well
>Text her a month later, she responds (25 hours later)
>Talk for 8ish hour, but spread out replies (Busy again.)

1/2

She still does shit that indicates some interest though.

>She is shy, and kinda doesn't acknowledge me unless I say something, then we can talk for a good while without issue. This is even when it is just us standing next to each other before class.

>Does not initiate texts, but is willing to talk for hours with detailed replies once I get her going

>I have seen her looking at me from a distance, sometimes locking eyes.

>When I asked for her number, she took my phone and punched it in. (It was the actual number, obviously)

>When I asked her to grab lunch the first time, she said she was busy that weekend, so I offered up Monday, which she accepted.

rejected earlier, really liked the kid. it's a part of life though i guess.

>be me
>in class everybody is almost gone except for 3 of mine friends and mine crush
>she about to leave when she strats huging my friends all of them except me
>she even huged the drawer for fucks sake is not like I don't talk to her

hug all of her friends
or realize there are more fish in the sea

Bump

Jesus fuck man. That hit me right in the feels

I fucked up Sup Forumsros. So I have a girlfriend whom I love very much, but I made several unintentional mistakes in the past (which she pointed out today) and when I made the last one, she snapped. Basically I'm a little controlling but I don't realize it. I really do have the best intentions in mind, but I control without realizing it. I'm scared Sup Forumsros. I love her so much, but I might lose her tonight. She hasn't responded to any of my texts

girl i have been dating is now seeing a friend of mine. Feel like shit. The thing is they are doing it sneaky.

if you admit to being a "little" controlling, but don't realize it in the moment...you probably are very controlling . you fucking blew it man. find a new one who is into being owned

So, im going to tell you my story cuz i need some advice
>Be me, 18 yo, starting University Pretty beta but im kinda of the funny guy that never stands still
>Theres this girl, brownish, skinny but with one of the best round butt i've ever seen
>Eventually started to study together and shit
>Then we went to the club, then make out and nothing happend after.
>3 weeks from then, we get drunk in her house, we Make out and fuck for like... 4 mins and we were so drunk that we just stoped.
>Now she's back with her ex
>She's going to study something else.
>Doesnt even bothers on answering my messages and we just talk about studythings
>Mfw

You're probably right. Shit. I hate myself at times

Probably i've never been so much atracted to anybody, not even to my ex-gf of 2 years
Also, my english is pretty broken, im argentine

Hello argentine

Ok, no green text, I can barely type because of how shitfaced I am right now, so I'll just copy shit I've type in on Sup Forums thread.
So the only girl I ever cared about, for whom I let myself fall like a stupid fucking teenager, with whom I was really close until I fucked up, finally broke my fucking heart today.

Until few months back I was a totally emotionless husk. I quess it was a convenient defense mechanism. Then I met her. We became friends. Then good friends. And then something even more I quess. She once even hinted I was one of the reasons she broke up with her bf. I fell in love with her. Cutest, nicest little thing, with similiar music taste, interesting hobbies and great person overall. We wasn't together and she went away on holidays. We were messaging each other every day. She sometimes called me at night etc. Summer ended we finally met again and we spent the whole night talking, cuddling etc. I know faggy shit, but I was in love and it never was about just fugging with her for me, even tho I got one great oportunity which I should've taken, but back then I got the feeling that it would ruin our "relationship" forever. Next day we went for a beer and I fucked up big time. She was crying in my arms, we were kissing and if I werent a total retard, everything could've been different. Then I fucked up even more by not being able to salvage it when I had oportunity even though we were still writing each other and were even seeing each other. We grew distant and today.... I got the IRL Dear John and only thing I got myself to do was mumbling like a retard about how I still care about her. I don't even know what the fuck should I do now.

bumpity

Hey yall got any feel movies (feels with loneliness preferred)

Bump for this.

I kinda wish Clinton'd win. At least I would have a legit reason to off myself.

The Martian

Lets get some thread themes going.
youtu.be/2aj65g28Q4k

Just watched this the other day, and I second this. Very good film but yeah it's pretty fucking lonely.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bdl1oQ0W-ls

As if you didn't know how it feels to lose
As if you didn't know how it feels to lose at dice with fate
At least have some dignity

As if it wasn't a lifetime spent on connecting the dots
There was no pattern
As if the irony was more than a defense mechanism
And we could actually laugh for a change
As if steel hooks in our backs were more than a nuisance
And we could actually feel something....

.....As if everything was to be made right one day
Dreams don't come true for people like us ....

I think texting first is one of the bigger indicators that she is interested in you, and she seems to seldom do that. I think I would probably just move on.

True. But, she did indicate that she is very shy (and probably has social anxiety) by saying "I am just coming out of my shell" or something to that affect

Besides, I don't think she has many friends (and seems to like every single persons comment on facebook) kinda supports that idea.

This shit is the same when my lovebird died (pic related)

Still crying when i hear the song that make me think about her,wich i dedicated. ( Sonic colors, reach for the stars)

this is now a dubs thread

I've been closer to my pets than I have been to most people because most people are fucking cunts. Cried a little bitch when each and every one of them died, even my fucking lizard.

Of course, I also got that close to a girl once, and then fucked it all up. Still feeling that one, probably always will. Life is a bit of a hell, ain't it?

True. Myself and i ,have already problems like diagnosed mental illnesses,plus add the fact of other people being shitlords towards you,and there you go. A living hell that im in since 10 years :))))

>have already problems like diagnosed mental illnesses
Feel like sharing? I can relate to that shit as well.

Also that bird is fucking adorable

Rest in paradise to your bird homie. I can relate. Animals are angels on earth.

Memories

True. Fell for my teacher and I think she knows and is trying to distance herself from me. Life is currently a living hell and I can't focus on school without her acknowledgement. Perhaps it was love that turned into limerence, either way I feel the damage is done with me and my life is already feels like it's been turned inside out.

If you want..

>be me 13
>start school
>people of 2 higher classes start calling me "smeagle" "gollum"
>get ridicolized in front of everyone
>fast forward 3 years
>start doing cooking school
>wearing as punk-rocker,girls used to love that shit back in the days
>get bullied for 3 consecutive years with heavy words,in and out of school. people still doing nothing,not even the principal of the school
>after those 3 years. i left school, i sat at home,try to search for a job but eventually remain at home major of time.
>fast fowards to 2016
>discussion happend with father,claming my computer,while i tell him is the only thing i have
>reach for a steel bar,threatening to destroy if he dare
>sister blabbing about calling the police with the voice registrator of her phone active
>i remain silence.
>next time i grab a knife and threaten my sister to give me her phone
>we eventually get to police
>start talking to them of what happend
>ambulance arrive and take me to the mental ward of the hospital
>i sat there for 6 hours
>i eventually got diagnosed with anxiety,discontrol of impulses,bipolarism
>fast foward 5 months
>takin meds,trying to get my life better,and also going to one of those facilities where there's other people with problem,but you can stay there half day doing stuff,eating in company and try to get helped

I am currently sitting on a plain period,and this shit is killing me,cuz i literally cannot see the progress im making,as my operator said.

This is long short my life up till now.

Thanks man,i appreciate that.. have another pic (she was sleeping inside my hoodie..i miss her rly much. literally,my best friend)

That sucks dick, user. Mental disorders are the worst shit. I've been recommended depression meds but I don't trust the shit. But at the same time, I dunno. I'm not sure there's really another option.

I hope your shit works out.

i think you should just forget her. She was drunk and wanted to feel loved.

I cant pretend anymore because its way to obvious that a loser like me couldnt do shit right.

Yo bro, i have problems myself, but only for like 7-8 years. You are heard, tell us your story.

Yeah it does but there's nothing anyone can do about it, at least all life will perish when the sun dies. I don't even bother caring anymore, everythings a disappointment: me, my love life, my hobbies, even my dinner, I'm just tired.

you look cute.

Meh. Im on depakin chronos threatment. I've been capped before at 4 pill a day,but eventually i started a hair-loss,so i told my psichiatrist and she make sat at 2,and now im feeling plain. (Dep. is only a humor stabilizer). I also take 1 of Tavor when i have episodes of unctrollable rage (wich happend a lot due to my continues quarrels with my father on the "job" context).

Shit's not bad,but you gotta be carefull when you notice even the minor changes on your persona. They can be helpfull,but the major of works come from yourself

>I hope your shit works out.

They said i could be good in 2 years,but knowing my self,i dont have much trust in that...

>Yo bro, i have problems myself, but only for like 7-8 years. You are heard, tell us your story.

Sorry for bad english. Im italian

Do the meds help from your experience? Unfourtunatley things like anxiety are so subjective that it's hard to properly diagnose them. My brother was on anti depressents for a while and he turned into a zombie. He's off them now. Smoking weed helps some things, sometimes..

I'm a 24 yr old kv and my last friend got married two months ago. Haven't talked to him since. Good thing Final Fantasy 15 and Pokemon Sun and moon are coming out soon, cuz I don't have anything to do anymore

Why did I fall for her? Why did I fall so hard for her. I literally never felt like this about a girl. I think about her day in and day out.

Even though she probably doesn't feel the same about me, I can't shake the thought that maybe it will all work out, and we'll be together in the end.

When I first saw her I thought she was cute. Then I got another look, and I saw more than that for some reason, and I fell for her big.

I began to like everything about her. Her laugh (which is considered the worst out of people we know.) Her insecurities even. I like fucking everything about her.

Don't know what triggered me to fall for her in a big way

>Do the meds help from your experience?

Im sorry for your bro. Hope he's gonna get well soon

Damn that cut deep as fuck

Why am i only mediocre at everything i do?
And clumsy
And my memory is shit
And my life is shit
Working a minimum wage job before i can join a college again which i will probably fail again because i'm also a lazy fuck
I hate myself and i can't change

Thanks user for showing me this band.
depressive black metal is relevant these days.

damn, can relate to this

It's ok fam... If you like metal with feelsy lyrics try this EP... and of course the Mgla album.

youtube.com/watch?v=AZFGia7g2b4

"...Captive in self-loathing calm
A semblance of revenants haunting my thoughts
The temptress you were
The air between your bones is desolate and cold

I was breathing yet I fought for air
That tomb you pulled me down
You were falling to a dark abyss
I should have let you drown....
...Can anguish control my fate?
Does the hatred inside numb infectious pain?
Hope is the myth of the weaker man's dreams
Searching for comfort and peace

Tempt my flesh
Take my breath
Wishing everything away
Take the venom from my veins....."

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. It'll make you think about her.

fuck that dumb bitch

thanks fam. I'll definitley check this out.

This damn track been hittin me right in the feels. This one will make you think of Her.
youtube.com/watch?v=bE7y9p3ttjs

because so many bad things have happened that i don't even care anymore
i brush everything off as meh and live on

Im alone.I dont know what true love feels like,only how its expressed to others.

It hurts.

just wanting to be with someone.
know that fee man, well knew atleast
my girl turned out to be an egoist

I don't worry about them.
I expect them.

>my girl turned out to be an egoist
As in, I assume, having a massive ego?
And not being a follower of Stirner's Egoist Anarchism?

This exact shit fam....
And to crown this, we wera already really close. We even kissed and shit, she was interested in me, I was in love with her and still I fucked up big time. And I know I will never find someone like her....

youtube.com/watch?v=FWWCiZ0lLOo&spfreload=5

I love my best friend.
I know she loves me too.
Thing is, she has a great husband.
Thing is, I have a great wife.
It is not likely that this situation will change.
We will die without knowing each other intimately.

As an adult, I have to make peace with this, for everyone's sake.
I know it seems trivial, as I have more to be thankful for than most.
But I hope it never happens to you anons.
The gnawing 'what if' is absolutely brutal.

I posted more about her in here.

We managed to hang out once. And thats it.

well, this is my post

I am a pedophile. I am drunk. And I want to kill myself or have someone do it for me because I have tried and I cannot do it on my own.

(I put that song up^ emo feels i fucking know)

I know that feel. Been more than 3 years since we parted ways, and it's felt like a lifetime. thought i was just about over her. Had to delete facebook cause that shit helps none. I finally felt okay recently. The dreams stopped, I noticed she wasnt in the back of my mind. I felt free in a way, and more alone than ever. Decided to turn on facebook again. One picture of her smiling. Soul crushed. I hate this shit. I'm pretty damn alpha in all other regards of life, I just think too much, my imagination is so strong it hurts. Dreams are much more "real" than reality. Alcoholism does not help. I could go on for pages ranting, but I'll leave this here for now.

I've been replaced by everyone, so I'm deciding to kill myself. See you guys starside.

What If's may be so much more crushing that What Is. Everything works for a reason I think. Karmic lessons.

pce
if you dont mind could you stream it

the yea first one

The villian from Lazy Town has been diagnosed with with pancreatic cancer. So many memories and feels as a kid.

There's a gofundme, you can find it online if you search "Stefan Karl gofundme"

Ah. Woulda been interesting if she was an Egoist Anarchist.

Just try to not think of her. But, I wouldn't cut contact 100% just incase shit goes bad with her, as she still probably trusts you, and would turn to you if she needs some one.

Any idea about my girl?

I have made peace with it for the most part. I just got back from spending some days with the two of them where it was just the three of us most of the time.

Every time I see her it takes me some time to recover, this time was no different. The only option is to be mature about this.

And yeah, it may very well be a karmic lesson. I've gotten what I wanted with women for most of my life; I might just be a big spoiled baby. Thanks for the reply.

youtube.com/watch?v=5NyMGQd6BlE

A single tear from the elms of emptiness falls to stain the cracked earth and the soil breathes one final, desperate, breathe of life. Tiny budding flowers and colours of joy and hope explode from the water-bead. Undying, undimming, before shattering to dust. These woods have no memory of the touch of sun, or the smell of dew, and all I can hear through the deafening silence are the moaning trees.

It was Morrow who cursed this place. Now, cheerless and stagnant, it screams in the night so we hearken the cries from the heart of the wood.

I linger on in doubt, darkness comes early down here. Wishing upon ages, these flowers will someday bloom.

I'd wait here forever just to see these flowers bloom.
They never bloom.

> 5cm per second
It's an anime but it's worth a watch whether you like anime or not

For the better or worse, we're not teens anymore that can brood in thier rooms about shit like this, Cheers to you user for being mature about it. We still have to go to work every day and get out of bed and make a living. It's a lot harder in a way to own your own pain, for you have to swallow it in the face of realities trivialities. I know the pain does not change, but we can change how we react to it. That's really all we can change in this life. I can relate.

I'm even ignored in a feels thread
Feelsbadman

See you later bro

>tfw no one will help this user

I got your back homie what's good?

I'm not ignoring you bro!

With all due respect, I'd kill you for a price.

How much are we talking, friend? I haven't touched a kid nor looked at CP. But I cannot help but to feel sexual attraction to them. What do I need to do to help you, help me end my self-loathing disgusting self?