No stoner thread

No stoner thread
>stoner thread

What are you smoking currently?
>Blue Dream

What's your favorite strain so far?
>Pineapple Express & White Widow

What strain do you wanna smoke which you havent already?
>Purple Haze definitely
Hash or Buds?

Oh yeah buds for me

Wow.. that's an AWFULly beautiful nug. It STINKs so well. I want to BURN it and inhale it

Know the dangers. They real.

I smoked this shit before. With platinum blue cheese.

yh man me2 but all grinded already

get that from your middle school?

Those emojis gave me cancer

Not with the power of Mr
Krabs.

>filename
>snapchat
>laughing emojis
>Telling people in a stoner thread "Know they dangers. THEY REAL."

Yeah, all signs point to me not owning the image or taking the message seriously.

>laughing emojis
all signs point to you being a fag

all these cross breeds and faggot names are too much... strawberry marshmallow dream, bubble gum old spice delight, mellow yellow granola... what i need is for the bud to get me super high for over an hour and to smell like a skunk's butthole

All strains I mentioned are pretty much basic strains kek
But I get your point

Samefaggin it up

>not owning the image

Should I shove my dick up your ass so you can feel my honesty?

that would be an acceptable approach, yeah

Like I know right? i mean theres like SOOO many strains. Also like sativa indica who cares amirite lol hahaha for real fam xD
For fucks sake just look up the strain you get, you're not expected to remember every single fucking thing

We're in business!!!!!!!!

Fill these out

Anyone tried Sour Diesel?
Is it really one of the best?

Fuck up junkies. b4 i fuk u up.

>Sexual Consent Form

I want to give this to my gf

will she laugh or break up with me?

not really lol

Here's my piece. I'm going to a sensory deprevation chamber in a couple hours, bring this vape with me. First time I tried this high it felt like I was full on tripping.

Profound experience

Overly focused on paranoia in Sup Forums threads

Drugs are bad. You shouldn't do drugs, people. They'll only lead to misfortune.

Practicing breathing techniques, meditation, learning to calm and control your mind, stuff like that helps

I need to find a sensory deprivation chamber but also being out in nature or alone in another comfy environment is kinda like that to me at times

Havent tried it but might get a chance this weekend

Yh my brother has a PAX 2 Vaporizer which is quite similiar I guess, that shit is golden

> know the dangers

you got it

Sour Diesel, goddamn stanks in a beautiful way, guaranteed to get you high.

>Taco Bell
>in the fridge
>having enough left to refrigerate

Not high enough

those are obviously shops

dont know what im smoking because where i live you get your smoke off "the boyz", if the boyz say its blue cheese, you know its not blue cheese

>sex with someone named Greg

That sounds revolting actually now

Same poster - I also own a PAX2 - great for being out in public or camping - the Mighty is my go-to for everything else. Best quality hits you can get. Still love the PAX2 though.

but, baby, it's a pseudonym

look at me, i dont do drugs or drink ! LOOK, JUST LOOK AT ME PLEASE I HAVE A CRIPPLING DEPRESSION AND WANNA DIE PLEASE JUST GIVE ME SOME ATTENTION I DONT DO DRUGS OR SMOKE, STRAIGHT EDGE ! LOOK AT ME !

Yeah man the high is really more intense but different than smoking normally
Thinking about buying one my own some day
but then I remember how much I love rolling :/

I ate an entire nug once......

I'm starting to work on it, helps. This will be my third float. The first time I was sober, went last week super high (I love Uber ;) ) , this time I'm only going to vape 0.1 or 0.2 so I'll be ok to drive afterwards. I'm noticing I'm falling into that meditative state much quicker and I'm able to parse my thoughts and sink deeper into obliviion. Was seeing geometirc shapes and flowing rivers of color. It was amazing.

Why would you do that?
Nice dubs
>checked

I wish I could just because weed is tasty, but it won't do anything if I did that.

Cooking with weed is the best route. Rice Krispies with weed TASTES like weed, smells as delicious, and is savory as fuck and gets you high. At least.. that's when it's done right.

Essentially I made the perfect batch of Rice Krispy treats with some weed in it.

This shit sound awesmome lol
Only had visuals once while sitting In a bus

Saw some crazy moving things when I closed my eyes

Stoner threads don't last long. Everyone's too high to post.

i bought 6 grams of purple haze a few weeks ago for 36 euros
Amsterdam is the best

Yo, Purple haze is the shit

Smoking amnesia, should I put some variety in my weed palette?

smoking on some LA fire

my fav. strain I think is scottĀ“s og, grew it once and it was fire and bought it twice in amsterdam and it was the best out of all

want to try peyote purple or golden ticket when I visit the us next year, hard to get good phenos of them strains in europe