episosde 3 was better than the horse awakens

>better villain
>better battle scenes
>better lightsaber fights
>more quoteable
>more memeable
>better music
>actually had a complete story and didn't intentionally leave out details
>no mary sue characters that go from nothing to jedi master in 5 minutes with no training
>based sheev
>based ewan

Prove me wrong

pro-tip: you WILL TRY

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3tj2w2/i_just_watched_all_six_movies_after_many_years_of/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/24hkra/sick_of_excessive_star_wars_prequel_bashing/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3o8xwh/rant_why_i_like_the_prequels_more/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2okafq/do_the_prequels_get_more_hate_than_they_deserve/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3equef/what_did_you_like_about_the_prequels/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3q75k3/why_we_shouldnt_hate_the_prequels_that_much/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2k27ik/can_we_please_get_some_prequel_love_in_here/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/srslj/the_best_things_about_the_prequel_trilogy/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/31y016/thoughts_on_the_prequels/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3lt66n/what_is_your_favourite_thing_about_the_prequels/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2ef1pr/what_did_the_prequels_do_right/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2mm6fo/fans_of_starwars_that_prefer_the_prequels_what_is/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/1kql2p/who_actually_enjoyed_the_prequels/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2asedx/what_did_you_like_about_the_star_wars_prequels/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/1wql13/whats_something_you_actually_like_about_the_star/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/35vgbn/which_of_the_star_wars_prequels_was_the_best/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/3won8k/fans_of_the_star_wars_prequels_separate_or_as_a/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2djt5b/what_are_some_things_the_star_wars_prequel_films/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/3ytvlr/discussion_the_star_wars_prequels_are_not_as_bad/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2vauhq/just_watched_all_6_star_wars_movies_feel_like
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

You made this exact thread like an hour ago.

yep. I would normally give a lengthy explanation as to why I agree with you OP, but Im too drunk celebrating the Brits leaving the EU. FREEDOOMMM

i agree op
lets make love

This is true.

I was watching the honest trailer of Revenge of the Sith and it is just so fucking cringey with how they keep making fun of the prequels especially this film, trying to pretend it is the worst piece of cinema ever...

>Anakin looking out in the window as tears flow from him
>"HURR DURR SOO CHEESY HEHE LONG PAUSES"
Those screen junkies people are fucking jerks.

Can you believe one of them stated how he pretends that the prequels never existed? So in other words: he rejects any prequel planets, all the prequel star wars battlefront games.

How much more of a moron can you be?

Oh and btw the person who said this thinks Force Awakens was a 10/10 movie.

>now Scotland will leave
>now Ireland will become united again
>england will sink into economic irrelevancy

Truly a great day

I completely agree. III has many very awkward moments, but it doesn't lack in great ones. But ultimately, between the two, it's extremely fun to watch. More so than VI in my opinion, though it is the superior film (thanks solely to the throne room scene)

based Fred

that doesn't even make sense, i thought redditors liked the prequels because of ebin darth jarjar memes.

Reddit loves the prequels and Sup Forums will defend them because of nostalgia and The Clone Wars.

reddit doesn't like PT, they fell for the shit that is TFA and lapped that shit up happily like a bunch of retards. Literally started using Sup Forums because I couldn't stand it.

Sup Forums grew up with the prequels and are butthurt that Disney is taking their safety blanket that is the Prequel era from them

Force Awakens had better narrative structure, performances and pacing. It's the basic shit that makes TFA the better movie.

RotS shits all over it in terms of it's score, scale and ambition, though. It actually had some original designs and settings. Alien planets should feel alien in a massive 2016 blockbuster. Instead, TFA was like fucking Stargate.

reddit is a horrible site

>started using reddit about 3 years ago
>realise everyone talks about this horrible place called /r/theredpill
>go there
>"holy shit this sub is sexist and hateful as fuck"
>as years go on by, slowly realise they were right about everything
>dare to disagree with the feminist hivemind and they downvote you to the point you have to wait 8 minutes before replying to a comment

fuck reddit

nice fanfiction

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3tj2w2/i_just_watched_all_six_movies_after_many_years_of/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/24hkra/sick_of_excessive_star_wars_prequel_bashing/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3o8xwh/rant_why_i_like_the_prequels_more/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2okafq/do_the_prequels_get_more_hate_than_they_deserve/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3equef/what_did_you_like_about_the_prequels/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3q75k3/why_we_shouldnt_hate_the_prequels_that_much/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2k27ik/can_we_please_get_some_prequel_love_in_here/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/srslj/the_best_things_about_the_prequel_trilogy/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/31y016/thoughts_on_the_prequels/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3lt66n/what_is_your_favourite_thing_about_the_prequels/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2ef1pr/what_did_the_prequels_do_right/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2mm6fo/fans_of_starwars_that_prefer_the_prequels_what_is/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/1kql2p/who_actually_enjoyed_the_prequels/

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2asedx/what_did_you_like_about_the_star_wars_prequels/

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/1wql13/whats_something_you_actually_like_about_the_star/

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/35vgbn/which_of_the_star_wars_prequels_was_the_best/

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/3won8k/fans_of_the_star_wars_prequels_separate_or_as_a/

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2djt5b/what_are_some_things_the_star_wars_prequel_films/

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/3ytvlr/discussion_the_star_wars_prequels_are_not_as_bad/

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2vauhq/just_watched_all_6_star_wars_movies_feel_like

>star wars nerds actually use reddit opinion as an argument when "discussing" a childrens film franchise

i hope you're all very proud of where you are in life

While TFA may have had "narrative structure, performances and pacing" at a higher level than the prequels, all three were still poor in it. Which is while I'll take the one with "score, scale and ambition" anyday, seeing as how the quality of execution was only marginally better in TFA

This is all correct. Good job, OP.

It's true, all of it.

yeah i agree.

force awakens pacing is fucked, it tries way too hard to be a marvel movie, and the atagonist is reatrdely cringey. oh and its also a fucking remake of the 4th movie with a marry sue

ITT: Everything I disagree with is Reddit

Top manchild. 3 is absolute horrid garbage on par with 2. 7 was okay at best. But Sup Forumsirgin shit like 3 is objectively just that. Shit.

its sad. The prequels were more of my generation. When i was a kid I loved the shit out of them. Mainly because the videogames were great.

>some people from another site like the prequels so no one is allowed to like the prequels on Sup Forums
How much more of a fuckhead can you be?

>The prequels were more of my generation
Exactly dress. Dressing in large robes and playing the Phantom Menace game over and over was my childhood.

The opening of the Phantom Menace was one of my favorite cinematic scenes as a kid due to playing many star wars games in that ship.

>>better villain
No. Snoke is really bad so far, but at this moment Kylo is villan, and he is better than Palpatine/Grievus
>>better battle scenes
Yeah. Intro battle is still amazing, but gotta say xwing vs stormtroopers on Maz palace was really goosebumpy.
>>better lightsaber fights
Yes and no. I like fast pacing of lightsaber batfles, but at some point it was alo really bad. But I agree, TFA could do just a little more.
>>more quoteable
No. Both movies are equaly unquotable
>>more memeable
Yes.
>>better music
Yes. Weakest thing about TFA was music. But in some scenes really it did well.
>>actually had a complete story and didn't intentionally leave out details
This is no argument at all.
>>no mary sue characters that go from nothing to jedi master in 5 minutes with no training
Same as above.
>>based sheev
Meme Sheev
>>based ewan
Yes, yes and yes. His acting makes up for entire prequel trilogy, and TFA has nothing on him.

My only gripe is Christensen's lousy delivery of his dialogue.

Now, whenever he gets a voiceless scene he does great (like the slaughter of Separatists on Mustafar sequence, pure Vader right there), but WTF with that whiny voice?

I'm so glad I originally watched it in my own language dub rather than in English, else I might have joined the haters just for that goofy delivery.

And if you look on the main topics of discussion as well as banners of their Star Wars groups, you'll see them heads over heels for JJ.

Notice how the threads you linked are all pretty much "please don't downvote me but i kinda like the prequels please please".

It reminds me of Douge Walker's pathetic attempt to list moments he liked from Ep II and III without losing his e-celeb cred. So, he listed PRETTY MUCH EVERY ASPECT of the movies sans Jar-Jar, but then said that they are still bad movies. Because of Jar Jar, I guess?

>the horse awakens

>Kylo better than Palpatine
>batter than any villan ever
>pic related

>Kylo is villan, and he is better than Palpatine
Oh, come on.

>Both movies are equaly unquotable
Strongly disagree. Heck, I can recite half the movie, so memorable it was by its outlandishness.

Palpatine to me was good villan when he operated from the shadows, as a puppet master, when he became open who he is, he becamed generic at best.

You have autism.

The dark side of the horse has many abilities some consider to be unnatural.