Sup Forums, please help me, I don't know what to do anymore

Sup Forums, please help me, I don't know what to do anymore.

I can smell my dick through my clothes. I just sit at work or at home, and I can smell that motherfucker, through my clothes.

I've tried everything. I always wear 2 or 3 pairs of boxers to prevent it. I wear really fucking tight jeans, my toes are basically purple from lack of bloodflow, all to prevent the smell leaving at the bottom of my trousers. I tighten my belt really, really, really fucking tight (my stomach basically hurts me 24/7 because it's so tight) to prevent the smell from leaving at the top of my trousers. I only wear the thickest available jeans, even during the hottest summer days, to prevent the smell from seeping through my clothes. I fucking spend 10 minutes a day spraying my crotch with perfume. My dick and balls are basically raw and red all the time, because I dip them in a jar of perfume every morning and night. I just don't know what to fucking do anymore.

Pic not really related, maybe a bit, because dicksmell is a bit like cheese smell.

Wash it? If that doesnt work just go to a doctor

Maybe try bathing and loose light clothing and then never going outside again

1.no
2. I already said shower before.

I wash it every fucking morning and night, fucking scrubbing my dick and balls with all kinds of brushes ranging from soft to really harsh to get the smell out in any way possible, but it doesn't work. Always get that whiff.

You are a dumbass OP you have an infection and you are just making it worse

Or maybe its a sign from the God Emperor to cut off your dick and be his personal cum bucket

get a circumcision.

Ok well for a start stop putting anything fucking scented on the tip of your dick thats just going to irritate and make matters worse. Hate to ask another man this but are you washing under the foreskin? Like yanking back that motherfucking foreskin to the base and blasting it under the shower till you nearly cum and/or bleed?

>2 or 3 pairs of boxers
That's probably making it worse tbh. Not a doctor but i think most of the stank bacteria are anaerobic. Make sure there's good ventilation so you don't sweat so much either

What's your diet like, OP?

Oh yeh and showering/changing boxers daily without exception. Remember you can't smell your own stank so its like 3.5x worse for everyone else. They're just too polite to say anything.

I only eat shit like strawberries and pineapple, apparently it makes your cum taste sweet so I hoped it would make my dick smell sweet. It only smells like dick though.

Probably a mix of Diet Dewritos and onions and liver

if no infection then go grab a friend and check out if it is only your imagination or real. if real, ask an expert eg doc.

Please don't deny me now. I'm too close..

Medifag here:

Aftershave is good because it masks the smell and kills any bacteria around (if you us high alcohol aftershave). or just get rubbing alcohol/surgical spirits. pull back the foreskin (if you have it) and wash everywhere around the tip (main infection site) and all over balls. should sort it out.

Bro, I go to work with a whole backpack of boxers, basically change them hourly (all 3 pairs I am wearing that day). I blow through fucking hundreds of dollars a month on new boxers.

i just actually bathe but cutfag so what do i know

cont: sometimes shaving and pubs followed by intense cleaning with rubbing alcohol can help (warning it will sting) to clear away any bacteria living in the hair

You're an evil motherfucker.

Use deodorant as lube

Then light dick on fire

Hahahaha what the fuck even are you? How is this a thing? I don't even sweat till day of no showering. Maybe yo dick infected or some shit. Did you convince anyone to peg their nose and fuck you before?

You're probably making a mistake with your home remedies. You should to a medical doctor. I wouldn't continue to put alcohol based substances such as perfume on these areas. I wouldn't advise restricting blood flow, either. Talk to a doctor, or go to the student health center if you're a college student.

This. You create warmth and sweat. Which in turn create odors when there's bad ventilation.

Furthermore, everything in your storie screams GO SEE A DOCTOR.
He'll get you a real, non internet answer.

You're buying new ones?
Not washing them?

I throw them away after 3 washes, don't want the stench to impregnate my boxers.

maybe a shower once every week OP?

Go to the doctor you probably have a bacterial infection

I already wrote earlier that I shower at least twice a day (sometimes more). I also do the occasional quick dick shower.

How the fuck is there still stench after a wash in a washing machine?
Do you try a boiling wash program? 95 celcius washing?
If that doesn't get it out you're proper fucked and need a doctor.
Better yet. I'd go to a doctor anyway if I were you

I asked my girlfriend to smell it and she can't smell anything in those boxers, but I'm telling you, I get the faintest whiff after 3 washes. Into the bin they go.

Post smell or GTFO

looser clothes.
only wash once a day max unless you have a gym session or some shit
freshen up after you wank son
clean under your 4skin if you ain't mutilated
quit the aftershave
and
SEE A FUCKEN DOCTOR

I'm go see a doctor ffs

Either an infection or you are fapping way too much/wrong and leaking pee.

feel the need to tell op that although a bunch of dumbasses are posting itt, anyone with half a brainstem could spot the bullshit from post 1
i'm assuming that no one with half a brain could be bothered with telling you, so i'm doing you a solid and taking one for the team