Best simpsons season

is season 4.
prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

depression.org.nz/waythrough/help services
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

classic simsons stream at ankhstream.net

Homer the two of us need look no more....
We've both found what we are looking for.....

WITTTTH...

The friend I call my ownnnn
I'll never be alone.....

WITH YOU MY FRIEND WILL SEE
YOU GOT A FRIEND IN ME

but seasons 5 and 6 exist

Season 2 is the best IMO

is that the season with the monorail?

>simpsons hipster

5 is better

no its the one with the ostrich

I think I enjoy season 5 more. The one with the big pupils.

is that the season with whacking day?

no it is the one with the ostrich

Been rewatching the Simpsons at night. They definitely peaked at season 8. Season 9, while having some good moments, is definitely when they started to grow stale.

huh?

is that the season with stampy the elephant?

ostrich

seasons 2 and 3 are the comfiest

Nope, ostrich

who gobbles more cocks? timechild or shillclinton?

mootiskill and shillclinton are tied right now

But your pic is season 5 which is better

go to bed timechild

To me the Simpsons is s1-11. S11 has some stinkers for sure (Sadlestore esp) but Behind the Laughter is the perfect series finale considering.

Goat Sitcom Tier
>5
Perfect TV Tier
>4,6
Almost Perfection Tier
>3,7
Great "could be perfect tier if not for a few episodes
>2,8
Good tier
>1
Meh Tier
>9
Get through it for some decent jokes tier
>10,11

I would include season 1 in that. First 3 season are the best. While they may not be as laugh out loud funny as 4-8, they're far comfier and have more heart/pathos.

Were the simpsons the only show to get away with bashing other shows on their network this much?

>watching the first three seasons in the dark with your siblings

is there anything more comfy

uh... no, peg.

this is literally what I do whenever I get together with my brother and sister. Drinking and watching early Simpsons with them, maximum comfy

it was never with a sharp edge

it was like a palyful nudge

good list

Even Fox themselves knew their lineup was crap, and every garbage show they pumped and dumped in their Sunday block was just paid filler to keep NFL's accountants happy

I AM WOMAN, HEAR ME ROAR
IN NUMBERS TOO BIG TO IGNOOORE

ho-mer? who is ho-mer?

leave timechild alone

i think women and seamen don't mix

anyone else just pick a random season from their folder of classic Simpsons episodes and watch a few episodes? I can't think of anything comfier

it's how i calm myself down after my psychotic rage episodes

>that warm feel when you notice something you didn't before

>I can't think of anything comfier
24/7 streams of classis seasons, where you can just tune in and see what they're playing and know that there's other bros getting comfy watching the same thing

>only '80s kids will get this!

what normally sets you off user?

based

>mister plow episode
SET COMFY LEVELS ON MAXIMUM

You're right, though. 4 > 5 > 6 > 2 > 3 > 7 > 8 > 9

What I find that differentiates S2 from the rest (like mentioned) is that many of its best episodes are very much that due to poignant storytelling rather than getting the best laughs (they're still hilarious, though) like The Way We Was, Bart Gets an F, or One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish.

working my ass off waiting on someone hand and foot for hours until i'm exhausted and them completely ignoring my efforts and telling me I didn't do a good enough job usually does it

>That poorly drawn hand.

anything before season 15 is complete crap. the animation was shit, the voice actors were mediocre. with time, they got better and the animation is top notch. fucking old dumb shits trying to ruin everything with their cum-tainted nostalgia glasses.

classic simsons stream literally every-fucking-where on the internet, you dumb shit, stop trying to spam your shitty website, just fucking google it and youll find a thousand better websites to stream the simpsons. kill yourself faggot

depression.org.nz/waythrough/help services

anyone that needs a (you) this badly clearly needs help

not my fault you have shit taste, faggot

It's a good stream though. Beats the shit out of ch*natown, that fucking faggot just plays zombie simpsons, zombie futurama, and seth macfarlane garbage on loop.

pol_theorizes.gif

7 > 5 > 6, 4 > 3, 8 > 1, 2, 9

You know all know this to be true