I used to work out and be joocy af. I hurt my back. The surgery was 9 months ago. I am still messed up...

I used to work out and be joocy af. I hurt my back. The surgery was 9 months ago. I am still messed up. Besides crippling depression I face debilitating back and leg pains coming from my injury. What the fuck now? 2 years working out down the drain. Probably gonna be wrecked til death. Pic related- it was me

2 years of working out and you still have a cunts build. Your t must be low

2 years? LUL, that's literally "beginner". My bro's going at it for like 5 or more and he's like 22.

As for you, pussy, don't talk about your "bro." you're a bitch too since obviously you don't lift you scrawny extra virgin bitch

Another shot of my back 9 months after I first started working out.

My back after surgery.

never work out again

wot happened to your back?

Pulled it. The vertebrae around the spine broke and the strength of the spine was compromised. I kept getting slipped disks and such after that.

The sad thing is that such things are genetical my doctor said. Everybody in my family has had some sort of back pains or something. I myself have had back problems since I was young too. It was only a matter of time before I injured it...a genetically healthier person in that regard could've not injured him/herself in such a way, my doctor said.

well you look, at least you survived and now have crippling depression, and cant work out anymore, thats good right?

Ah. Got you there. The crippling depression has been there all along.

Oh crap, that sucks to hear. But I guess its still better than causing it through a stupid mistake. I assumed you fucked it through lifting.

shit i thought u got into a car crash or something, did u fuck up ur back while lifting?

Yeah. But doing deadlifts with such a problem was stupid already. I wish I would've known...

Yeah I did. Turns out deadlifts are one of the most beneficial excercises when you're a healthy guy...not so good for a guy with back issues since age 5 lol.

Your form was probably shit along with your shit genetics. Also you were never joocy

Ty, bro.

Were there any indicators that your back was going to the shits? or did it happen all of a sudden?

sounds painful ..

but honestly
>Everybody in my family has had some sort of back pains or something
>I myself have had back problems since I was young too
>It was only a matter of time before I injured it'

mfw you start working out and then complain that you destroyed your back

thats what you get for thinking working out is healthy

So did you train your rotatores and multifidii as well?

shouldve learned to deadlift properly, u ego-lifting fuck

Hindsight is 20/20. Through childhood my back had pains donig certain activities and so forth. My father had slipped disks, so I knew to be careful with my back. He always warned me. However the injury was quite unexpected. I felt a strong snap. Next day, I felt some soreness there, but nothing bad. It just progressed to the worse in 6 months till I could hardly walk cause of the pinched nerves. Apparently Bruce Lee fucked up his back the same way except he was doing goodmornings. I guess it's just genetical and that you have to keep away from this shit if someone in your family has that sort of issues. Please be careful, user. I wouldn't wish this shit upon my enemies.

Haha, yeah. Hindsight is 20/20. I was just used to pushing through pain and sucking it up. That's the way I was raised and who I wanted to be. Needless to say it was a mistake.

I did.

You're right...but be real for a second. Aren't all 16 year old fucks egolifters to some extent? God, that was a mistake.

i wasnt. I dont like physical exertion

ait i hope you now know pain is actually your body telling you something is going wrong, sounds logical right

anyway what are your chances of recovering?

4 month and i'm already bigger than you lol

Thats me after 4 months of working out:P you suck mate

2 years here also

g-guys look I'm bigger, please look at me and tell me I'm bigger ... guys ?

I was in the exact sam position as you are, My surgery was last december. Learn some core exercises and start walking alot, preferably up small mountains, that will help. Slowly start going to the gym and never overdo yourself. Things will get better, I had crippling depression because of not being able to do the things that I loved but you just have to give it time

wots up with your hair?

Yes, bro. It's more of a mental thing to try to achieve your goals...and sometimes you fuck up. My doctor said the prognosis is good before the surgery. I met with him 6 months after. The healing was going slower than he expected. Nevertheless he had a good prognosis in getting back to normal life and working out smart. It's just that healing takes so long and I still have pretty bad pain occasionally. I do feel it getting better with time though. The progress just seems so slow...

cancer mate, cancer

Thank you for your feedback. It means a lot. I will try to start moving more. I am also certain that determination will get me back where I want to be. Take care.

Join a swim team. Swimming is a healthy and good way to get in shape. Really i had problems with my shoulder because i got injured by benchpress exercise and i couldnt do sport. But i can perfectly swim about 3-5km . Swimming is great

Yup. Been thinking about that. Thanks for your advice. Take care.

did you injure yourself by exercising

Your welcome.
Swimmig is good because your bones or your muscles doesnt have to put up your weight against gravity. And you are doing bodyexercise which are in general good to get an athelte body shape.

Sorry 4 my english skills.
Tired german fag here ...

thats good news

what if your body is like an engine or a machine, what happens when you make that machine work on "turbo" mode all the time? it doesn't last that long or it breaks, thats how i think about working out

that might sound retarded to you as a lifter, im saying it anyway

No, that makes perfect sense. It's omething you figure out older you get. Thanks for your input.

i agree, swimming is certainly in the top 10 list of healthiest and best sports. For op however its probably the best alternative! once you get stronger i'd recommend sticking to body weight exercises and do basic mobility work.

depends on how royally you fucked up but you should consider swimming as rehab training to prep for normal training.