Brexit? Really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=iAgKHSNqxa8

Sorry, not watching shilled Youtube shit to give them more shekels.

What the fuck is Brexit? Is it supposed to be "Britain Exit" or some gay shit?

I MEAN COME ON, IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR!

he's such a fucking shill
>obama, china, and the EU tells britain not to leave!

who is that gonna convince?

>guys, leave voters are RACIST!
>that's really bad
>that's my only counter argument here, come on
>it's the current year

I watched the video to see his arguments

>Appeal to authority (OECD, IMF, more) declare the GDP will reduce

All these fucking globalists care about is GDP, they don't care about quality of life.

What the FUCK do I care if the GDP increases if my quality of life decreases?

>need to protect every shekle at all costs
shut up jew

Remember, if you're against foreign hordes invading your country and selling your 14 year old daughter's ass in a pedophile sex ring, you're a RACIST BIGOT and need to join the rest of us in LE CURRENT YEAR!

>What the FUCK do I care if the GDP increases if my quality of life decreases?
Grats, now both the GDP and your quality of life will decrease.

>If we stop importing immigrants to erode your wages and ruin your country then they win

>currency was going to go up after uncertainity
>being this bewildered

fuck off ahmed

currency has been collapsing for months because everyone realized how retarded the british public is.

>worried about quality of life locally
>keep free trade with india
>get rid of it with germany and scandinavia
You sound like a pretty smart guy

one step at a time goyim.

You don't have to be but buddies to have trade with the eu, you ignorant nigger. Kys.

If that's how it worked, America would have died long ago.

nobody cares about the ant economy

why would the EU give you any sort of favorable trade deal after this? It's in their best interests to hardball you retards at this point after you just cucked yourselves and destroyed your currency.

declining birth rate, reduction in immigration, restrictions on flow of capital, no one to buy goods and a currency worth shit. Britain is fucked. This is a Japan in the 90s level fuck up.

>reduction in immigration
Did you seriously just list this as a bad thing?

Thats fine they can just not trade with us and be left out of the financial world :^)

>goys in charge of negotiation process

W-WE'LL GIVE NO GOOD TERMS
WE HAVE ALL THE POWER IN THIS NEGOTIATION
W-WE DON'T NEED YOU

EU members won't allow for the EU to fuck up negotiations, they need to trade with the UK

If they fuck up negotiations the members who want to trade will leave the EU

Thus further strengthening the UKs negotiation power by dismantling the states from the EU who want to negotiate

>free trade
>free
At least the UK has tons of natural resources and manufacturing infrastructure for export...

their biggest immigrant group was other whites from the EU

dont tell me you thought the Sup Forumscuck memes were serious?

>I MEAN COME ON BRITAIN
He did it. He actually fucking did it. I thought it was a meme.

>its ok if only some immigrants are horrible so long as they're a numerical minority

lol kys

immigration means more people to buy goods and more people to work.

Countries that don't have immigration can't grow their economy.

You want to be in a country that has no immigration, just take a look at North Korea, or Cuba.

>why would the EU give you any sort of favorable trade deal after this?

Germany sells 1,000,000 cars in the UK every year. The deals will be favourable.

Look, you lost. Ok? You. Lost. You can stop shilling now.

>if the economy doesnt grow then they win

k y s

Britain is now left out of the financial world.

London is the financial center of the EU because the UK is both in the EU and is relatively friendly to financial services. Absent the UK having a regulatory treaty with the EU (which they can't without being part of the EU) financial services will be forced to move to the mainland. Even prior the vote there was work underway on this, the first movements will begin to occur in a couple of weeks. Several other sectors are similarly at risk.
When the UK leaves it has no trade treaties with any other country in the world. This means all British goods will incur new or higher tariffs in all trading partner countries, British goods become more expensive when compared to comparable goods produced elsewhere. There is not a magic button here, it typically takes decades to either create new treaties or join an existing one.
If the UK decides it wants access to the single market it also needs to adopt single market rules, effectively accepting all EU regulation but without having any voice in that regulation. That's assuming France & Germany don't just block UK access to the single market out of spite.
The UK no longer has visa free access to EU states and the same is true of the EU to the UK. There are enormous numbers of British ex-pats who live on the continent and enormous numbers of non-UK EU citizens who live in the UK. Even if the UK & EU manage to push through a very hasty set of reforms allowing those who have lived there for n years to remain we are still talking about pretty significant labor displacement & disruption.

When every major central bank in the world have brought in extra staff and have prepared their emergency liquidity facilities you are going to have a bad day. I expect the pound to hit dollar equality tomorrow, its going to be the ERM disaster on steroids.

You realize your country is about to turn into the third world shithole that Ireland was before the tech boom in the 90's, right?

Yes, just like Grexit was Greece Exit and I'm sure if Netherlands guy gets his way they'll call that one Nexit.

I thought we'd have better names for events after the _____-gate meme ended, boy was I wrong.

Wow Britain is fucked, holy shit

i'm trembling in my boots

There's too much text here, could you please break this down for us?

Thanks user.

>property prices come down
>immigration reduces
>quality of life increases
>but Ahmed T Rochenstein has to move to Germany for his finance job

sounds pretty great, thanks for the hope

German cars sell so well in the UK because they're cheap as per EU trade agreements...

currency is going to shit, complete loss of all favorable trade deals, which typically take upwards of a decade to design and implement, restrictions on the flow of capital means it's a bad idea to invest in britain right now. Unemployment will go up, businesses will be hurt and your money wont buy as much as it used to.

Britain is fucked lads

Except the UK doesn't produce anything to export. The financial sector is the backbone of its economy

Poland on suicide watch

Fear-mongering.

Sure thing, faggot. It's all a "meme" nothing to see here, keep letting your culture and people be eroded into nothingness. I mean come on, IT'S LE CURRENT YEAR!

B-but the IMF and all these other globalist Jew bankers say no as well!!

I was trying to wrap my mind around the worst case scenario but you pretty much nailed it.
yikes

>the financial sector is what is keeping english people perpetually locked out of home ownership because the imported financiers are buying all their property

sounds good to me. or did you think spending all your income on rent was good so long as GDP was high??

The EU is life, the EU is love. There was nothing before the EU and there will be nothing after the EU.

face it britain is fucked. all because you were scared the muslims would cuck you. now your economy is destroyed, currency in complete collapse, no one will trade with you and no one wants to go to your shit country anymore.

Britain is dead. Bury it. Consider this mercy

This inbred mutant has a talent in picking the losing side and he can influence only a restrict group of American liberals.

The worst thing he can ever do to Trump is to endorse him.

scot here, we're still good if we vote to leave UK, right eurobros?

Sure thing Ahmed, too bad you can't behead me over the internet for cucking you from importing the rest of your inbred family over here to breed like roaches.

I hope you leave UK and still manage to stay out of the EU.

Leave the UK and join the EU, sink it even deeper and keep yourself afloat brother.

Thanks anons.

I personally don't want to be part of the EU and I don't need more people coming into the country and taking more tax money, they don't even need VISAs.

Thank god we've left.

Bring it you paki scum

I wish for nothing more than for a real happening and shtf

Whelp, if 70's Ireland is the type of country you want to leave, you just got your wish I guess. You might own a home, and maybe even a couple of goats too if your lucky.

>no one wants to go to your shit country anymore.
Actually I would have never gone before considering all the shitskins but if this makes them all fuck off somewhere else I might consider visiting London if I could expect to find actual British people there and not a bunch of walking tarps.

But I get to own a home right?

Where does my quality of life erode? My currency devalues and I can't buy Apps or cars or someshit?

Don't you think home ownership is more valuable to a person, Ahmed?

>brexit
>not brisket

Who hungry here

Curse the infidels for doing this.

And German car manufacturers will want them to continue being cheap....

So they can keep selling one fucking million of them every year.

Wow that reaction image really showed me, well done! I'm now a leftist and want more mudshits to come over.

You had your chance.

>B..BUT GLOBALISATION IS BAD BECAUSE I SAID SO

way to prove you don't know shit, uneducuck

Honestly it seems like Brexit will not change much, the same money that went to EU will likely be spent on other similar trade deals

Does anyone find this funny? At all? Seriously respond if you find this humorous.
I'm a faggot lefty through and through, but this video was just cringe.

What is Brexit?
Why is it bad?
Why would the UK leave?

How the FUCK would leaving the EU reduce the number of PAKIS? Pakis don't come from europe you retards, you just made it harder for white europeans to immigrate to the UK while nothing has changed for pakis and other shitskins. Now instead of having 5 pakis and 5 european immigrants, you'll have 9 pakis and 1 european. You cucked yourselves beyond measure.

i was agreeing with you senpai

>It's all going to hell! This is gunna happen and that is gunna happen!

First, you've been wrong about everything so, nobody cares what you have to say.

Second, even Iceland can negotiate its own trade deals and have a good standard of living. The UK will be fine.

Commufascism lost. Get over it.

Yeah globalism is great for everyone except Israel right Mr. Shekelsteinowitzbergblatt?

i generally enjoy John Oliver's videos but this one is an absolute joke

not the funny kind of joke, though

but now without the benefit of all the EU trade deals, good luck getting a similar deal with India and China

british goods will cost more due to loss of trade agreements and british currency will be worth less.

The pound will probably be equal to the dollar within a week. Britain is totally fucked. It will take decades to recover from this, to renegotiate new trade deals and deal with the loss of labor and capital due to being cut off from the EU

Britain is seriously fucked

>y-youre just pretending to be unhappy with society
>y-you have tonnes of money to buy things and your job is better than ever
>y-your parents and grandparents had better lives than you but multiculturalism and overpopulation has nothing to do with that stark change
>all that debt you have is because of white peoples faults

>Other countries wanting to enter trade deals when the retarded Brits will just exit anyway

Oh yeah, I'm sure there will be plenty of trade deals and heaps of trust /sarcasm

MAH NIGGA

Lived in London last year and the briskets over at Beigel Bake were god tier.

Because once the population tells the ministers that fuck immigration they will campaign to reduce it in other avenues

This is a huge step forward for protected borders, ahmed.

Return to your shithole countries and try and emulate god glorious anglo democracy instead of jumping into it without any effort and then trying your best to dismantle it from within.

>it's an ACTUAL conservative

HAHHAHHAHAH

Please keep going on how awful society is and how our grandparents were so much better off hahhah holy shit that's next level retardation right there XD

Keep samefagging the same shit over and over maybe it'll become true or someone will care.
Retard.

Or healthcare, schooling, and food. Prices of goods are going to go up, money will be devalued, and if you don't have a job right now you're not finding one anytime soon. But you're right, housing prices tend to go down when everyone moves to countries with higher standards of living

Yeah it's much more realistic to say that the world economy will just abandon Britain and miss out on millions because the EU is the only possible way to make trade deals work. This is much adieu about nothing.

There is no way you really believe your parents and grandparents, with homes and cars and 1 income had it worse than you

Unless youre a globalist cuck trying to sell me bullshiit?

>Most Reddit Post of the Day

>Because once the population tells the ministers that fuck immigration they will campaign to reduce it in other avenues
AAAHAHAHHA

>I-IT WILL REDUCE THE NUMBER OF PAKIS
>E-E-E-EVENTUALLY

Enjoy your shitskins and Sharia laws, Rajeep, you'll have three times more of them now.

Increased capital/labour mobility, the convergence of global monetary and fiscal policy, and homogeneity of social values is literally only bad for you if you're a worthless cuck with literally no useful skills/qualifications, or unless you're already too useless to be a part of society at all.

Which one are you? I'm guessing worthless low-skilled cuck to be h

Why would Rajeep want to reduce Paki immigration?

Try and pretend to be on the right side of an argument

>thinking the world works in the same way now as it did back then
how about we cut off the internet too, I'm sure the world will follow.

>homogeneity of social values

Can we have more islam please?

What does Britain have to contribute to the global economy once half of its bankers leave London for New York and Berlin? How much will their population be spending collectively on imports with their currency devalued and prices increasing on top of that?

Because he's a neet weeaboo shut-in, that browses Sup Forums. That place is full of self hating darkies, Rajeep included

>Every demographic except for white males 25+ ignored and marginalised =/= things were better

No use arguing with uneducated Sup Forumstards though

>I have no argument

Nice job, retard.

Can we have more strawman please?

>If you attack an argument I made its a fallacy

Islam doesnt exist in the UK and isnt imported by immigration?

Nah buddy, literally every measure ever of living standards and quality of life have had net increases over the last fifty years - it's really you that has no argument.

Keep yelling at shadows though; it really is comforting to know people like you have literally zero influence

>white
So this is it.
It was bad because there weren't any other races in. That's the main argument.
We are all going down the gutter but at least the evil white males suffer for their sins.

Anyone else find it particularly amusing how much leftists scream they're for the working-class, espouse the values of communism and equality, blah blah blah then when things don't go their way, the first thing they shout is "YOU'RE UNEDUCATED! YOU'RE LOW-SKILLED SCUM!"?

The people who TRULY care about the working class and the average citizen are the ones who don't want foreigners displacing them, overrunning their neighborhoods and usurping their jobs with inferior labor quality standards. Leftists are hypocrites and charlatans who believe their gender studies degree makes them worth more than a man working at the steel mill and raising a family. Truth be told I value his life so much more than yours it's not even quantifiable.