You may only post in this thread if your team has no Super Bowl Championships

You may only post in this thread if your team has no Super Bowl Championships.
P-please don't come in if you have one.

It's k, kitty bro.

how many in a row did y'all lose?

>LGTSS

reporting in brother
we're finally gonna turn the corner this season r-right

Honestly, I'd like to think so after that close af game with the Packs and I've been pretty hyped for the past few days. But, it being Week 1, it's now dawned on me to never get too excited with the Jags.

They need to at least get into the playoffs this year or we might be in trouble as a franchise.

To be fair those Bills teams were vastly inferior to that god tier NFC East

What if it's been 48 years?

One less than the number of playoff wins we have. tyb barry and erik kramer

>all the cat teams are losers
Kek

yeah, that game got me more excited for the jags than I had been in a long time. but excitement leads to inevitable disappointment so I've been tempering my expectations.

depends on how we do I think, my pick before the season was 8-8 plus or minus one game and I'm sticking to it, really depends on how the rest of the division does as for if 8-8 or 9-7 is good enough for the playoffs. you think they'll shitcan gus if we miss the playoffs at 8-8 or 9-7?

don't be retarded. the cowboys were better but the 'skins and giants were not more talented.

Jets and Chiefs are honorary members.

not for long

damn really makes you think

The most successful Cat teams are the Panthers and the Bengals. Panthers coming much closer then the Bengals to actually winning one. Though the Lions are the most decorated Cat team with 4 championships.

>playoffs

Not true, the Cheetahs have several

THE PAIN WON'T STOP

>4 championships
>No Superb owls
Feelsbadman

Don't worry, user. If our receivers actually start to play with the team; it's our year.

Hi

jest queefs f-friendship of misery pls?

Not even LA would want us. Shitty Rams at least have owl win under their belt

Their owl wins were such a long time ago it honestly shouldnt count. Both teams have been bad for almost half a decade

there's something just sad and pitiful about seeing those logos next to each other
like seeing two bums sharing a bottle of corona on a 23 degrees fahrenheit november evening in the middle of the freeway

This made me realize the Lions have been horrible for a half century. C-E-N-T-U-R-Y

What is this Super Bowl everyone talks about?

is that a Tom Waits song?

We'll always have '54 Brownsbro...

The Super Bowl was invented to stop the Cleveland Browns' championship run.

The thing that annoys me is The Packers can sit up in Green Bay all fat screaming about muh 30 World Championships but if anyone else talks about NFL or AFL chips they get laughed at.

why couldn't they beat the packers then faggot? that's right. the browns suck, and they've always sucked.

You were one of us once don't forget 86.

>Literally the oldest team in the league
>No superb owl
What team am I?

Nice try patsfag. The Jets have won the Superbowl.

Why are we still here just to suffer every night I feel 0-16, Calvin Johnson, even Barry Sanders. The seasons I've lost the comrades I've lost won't stop hurting like they're all still there. You feel it to don't you. We're going to make the NFL pay make them give back our past!

The Jets have not made a Super Bowl in 50 years. Did you know the Chiefs won a Super Bowl to.

The Jets are a big team from New York. The Chiefs are a nobody team from some flyover state.

I know the no Super Bowl thing sucks, but at least our team isn't trash anymore. Since 2010 we've been pretty decent, and when we lose we're as tough an out as there is in the league, often coming down to the last few minutes of regulation or overtime. We'll get there, man.

No you are thinking of the New York Giants. The Jets are a nobody team. Sort of like the Mets.

Other way around. The Giants are small time. Joe Namath is still a big name and the most popular QB to ever play for a NY team.

They did one of these back in 2012 there was still one county that supported the Jets. They're gone now. Also Joe Namath is a meme QB.

The Jets and Chiefs have not appeared in a Super Bowl in nearly 50 years. Neither team has ever won a conference championship. Ever!

>having hope
>being a lions fan

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

4u

>no Eagles
I'd post OWG, but that's just sad.

The Eagles have atleast been to a Super Bowl in the last 47+ years.

south carolina, absolutely fucking disgusting

>Alaska
>Hawaii
>Nevada

Dat Bird

Poor Fitzy

>all anyone can talk about is NE's literal who squad beating one of the 'best teams in football'

It hurts worse. And if AZ won, it would only be with tinges of shame.

It really sucks being the worst-best team in the league.

Nice one carlos

Stafford has really transformed into a leader. I had chillsndown my spine when I saw him barking out orders in that one minute drill that won against the Colts. It's like they became a completely different team.

Still reserved though, it's the Lions and the defense looked like shit against essentially a one man o-line

>the last time the Lions were good. My dad was 4 years old

My grandpa had a newspaper clipping hung up... my dad was a Raiders fan... we live in Michigan I'm a Lions fan.

Our day is coming. The Blue Eyes White Dragon will take us there.

Replace jets and Cheifs
Their SB may be way past due date but they got one either way

Add Vikings and bills and Eagles

>born in LA in '90
>moved to Grand Rapids in '94 due to quake
>brother born a year later
>grew up a lions fan
>me and my dad were possibly the only raider fans in west Michigan
At least we had a reason unlike those Kalamazoo fags who were split between bears and lions

Maybe your dad was born in California?

He lived in Cali and his Mom was born in LA so yeah. Do you still live in GR mate?

The Vikings, Bills and Eagles have been more successful then the Jets and Chiefs in the last 47 years think about that for a second.

U cheeky shit

No I moved to [vegas] in 2003 but I visit Grand Rapids every few years even had a job two summers ago in the greater area working at Knape and Vogt , great place.

Nice.

>you think they'll shitcan gus if we miss the playoffs at 8-8 or 9-7?

I heard that's gonna be his fate if he doesn't get something going for this team this season. Hell, Shad Khan is turning our stadium into an amusement park just to ensure fans keep buying tickets. He's gonna run out of ideas eventually, though.

Gus needs to get this team into positions to win and give the fans some hope or he's out of here come next season.

You must be joking that Redskins team is still seen as one of the best teams the NFL has ever witnessed