in b4 she goes full butthurt and retcons all characters to not be white

Other urls found in this thread:

skepticproject.com/articles/zeitgeist/part-one/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>image.jpg
Why are you scared of the mods?

phone posters like you belong on a cross

it doesn't matter

millions of kids grew up with the movies and book covers/illustrations, and associating those faces with the characters. newer kids discovering the characters for the first time will see/read the same things

the author going
>lol nvm ron was a muslim

can't and won't change that

quite possible

Another quality thread, brought to you by Apple Incorporated™.

>this has NEVER been successfully refuted

Why is she an SJW, is that because someone in marketing told her to be?

>that image
these are actually very good points

After the Brexit vote, we know FOR SURE Scotland will leave the UK at the soonest opportunity so it can get back into the EU. Ireland and Wales are a maybe.

Hitting the local pub and chippie tonight, lads

she's remarkably good at sniffing out the zeigeist. She wrote a mediocre book, hooked in a generation of children and was savvy enough to make the rest topical within the growing age group.

As soon as the tipping point was passed regarding faggots, Dumbledore is now gay, as soon as London votes in a sandnigger, Hermione becomes black, muslim and probably doesn't have a clitoris anymore

>Scotland voted Remain

Nobody really cares about Scotland. They're primarily a bunch of welfare leeches and the EU isn't terribly interested in having them without England. Scotland is basically equivalent of unemployed bernouts.

i don't fucking get it. how is this relevant to the world stage? you fucking muslim cunts are all praying to mecca anyway

They're fucken cucks m8

based britain leaving the cuckzone

>United
>Kingdom

Those fags will have to change their flag and everything, it's going to be beautiful

All these tears will sustain me for years

>tfw able to post on phone without being called out for image.jpg

I knew this bitch was for remain.

Liberals are all the fucking same.

>zeigeist
I didn't know what this meant so I looked it up and it turns out that it's a concept I've been thinking about for a while. It's pretty cool to discover that observations you thought only you had made have actual words for them and other people notice them.

as a neet who knows nothing really past the 8 blocks around me, what does england leaving the eu really mean? i saw dow was down, will that affect my free money?

Most of the English comedians I follow were remain. David Mitchell surprised me

Are you pro-exit?
Are you for more controlled immigration?
Do you want lower taxes?

If yes to all of the above: Conservatives are all the same. (Because that's what the word means).

who /proexit/ here

It means no more NEET bux for you autist. Better get down to Job Centre and wait in line with the rest of the wankers.

>on Sup Forums
>hasn't seen Zeitgeist

lol watch that shit nigga

>mfw his dream finally comes true

we've finally done it lads ;_;

You Cloverkino too? Check the filename, I just did it before I posted.

How do you want your currency, famalamadingdong?

sorry, i forgot to mention im from freedomland, i assume the fallout will be minor and i wont notice at all then?

I've renamed all photo's on my Macbook Pro image.jpg

kek. from one of the strongest empires down to a muslim colony

Don't waste your time with the Zeitgeist movie. It gives such terrible proof for Christianity and Egyptian religion being similar.

If you want the actual facts then read this book: it does great research rather than in this movie the guy just says "HUR DURR ALL RELIGIONS 100% TEACH SAME THING"... No that is not how it works.

>scotland leaves britian to join the musslims
i dont think that was his plan

Shocking that the markets react poorly to uncertainty! I'm totally sure it won't bounce back tomorrow and stabilize over the coming weeks. We're all doomed unless we reverse this decision, hand over sovereignty to the EU and increase immigration!

how fucking clever!

Brexit: The Major Motion Picture when?

It's amusing to see liberals argue in support of incredibly large and intrusive governments and then make posts like this.

>MUH OPRESSIVE GOVERNMENT
>ALLOWING PEOPLE TO EXPRESS THEIR OPINIONS

Yep, exactly like V for Vendetta

Yesssss, good goy, bring in more refugeessss from war-torn areas such as Syria and Iran, instead of letting nearby Saudi Arabia and Israel, two of the richessst nations on Earth, look after them...

Yessss, populate Europe with more brown people, breed the whitesss out, breeeeed them out...

What exactly is "racist" about this? I don't understand.

You clearly didn't pay attention to that segment in Zeitgeist.

UK 81.58% of total GDP is debt GTFO!

Free trade? Who cares about free trade? If the EU doesn't want to buy from Britain, too bad for the EU, eh, mate? ;)

Because not wanting people from a religion whose members have been literally forming rape gangs to molest your children en masse to continue coming here because some other countries are telling you you have to accept them is racist.

HOWEVER

>Iran
you missed a "q", cletus

then again, both are sand nigs so I can understand if that murrikan education can't help you tell the difference

>tfw can no longer call it the United Kaliphate
Sad day for bants my friends.

yes yes, well done uk you voted leave well done yes yes
>however

Being opposed to mass immigration from violent third world countries is racist.

Opposing sharia law is also racist.

>certain people from x religion represent everyone in x religion

Again with this meme?

I hope it means she's leaving.

The UK has a massive trade deficit with most of the EU. The EU member countries will not stop trading with the UK to any relevant degree.

If enough people of a religion are behaving in a certain way, where is the value of taking a risk and allowing hundreds of thousands of them into your country? What does the UK possibly have to gain from doing so? I wouldn't want to import that many fundamentalist Christians either.

what does the eternal anglo have worth trading?

millions upon millions support violence if it favors their religion, it's part of the mindset. You can't seriously be this fucking naive.

Now you'll vote again until you vote remain.

They will now that the UK nixed all it's fucking TRADE DEALS.

>leave EU
>somehow all the mudshits are gonna evaporate into thin air with all those musks and the current emir of londonistan
nigel still has a far way to go before he is fully uncucked, but its a start

>If enough people of a religion are behaving in a certain way

>Scotland leaves UK to regroup with the EU
>economy goes into the shitter since their off shore oil is doing poorly and they will have to use the Euro
>EU ends up breaking apart anyway

>I wouldn't want to import that many fundamentalist Christians either.
then again, what would they do beyond complaining publicly about your tv shows?

Why do I have the feeling you're the kind of people who complains about feminists?

Make it impossible to get a table at ihop on sundays

Yes, yes very good Rowling, very good

HOWEVER

Funny walks
BBCs
Licences
However memes

>Faisal Islam

How does it benefit the average citizen of the UK to let in a third worlders with basically no education? Most of these immigrants are projected to require financial assistance for over a decade before they can become a productive member of the workforce. They aren't even arguing for skilled labor anymore, they're arguing for people that have an education below that of the average British 10 year old.

Leaving the EU means the UK now has control over its immigration, instead of the EU government forcing them to take in countless migrants from Africa and the Mid-East and dirty poor Lithuanians and Polaks coming to clean toilets.

lmao stay salty faggot

democracy has spoken

Yes, and? I'm not saying that they represent all Muslims. I'm saying they represent ENOUGH Muslims to make bringing in considerable numbers of them from countries where such backwards views are normalized a risk factor. And for what? What does the UK gain from taking that risk? Can you even provide an answer?

Those trade deals will be quickly renegotiated because they benefit the EU countries more than they do the UK. Having a massive trade deficit means you have significant leverage.

>V for Vendetta sales go up
>DC finally wins in the end

Are you happy now, Snyderfags?

London has been mudcity ever since their empire broke up, so was France

I get that, really I just mean I don't understand why it's racist to want to have control over your immigration. Fucking stupid

>spongebob reaction image
>Retarded, millenial tier post
every time

yeah, they might not bake your cake for you if you are gay, the horror

She can just take her magical wizarding coins and move to a luxury cuckshed in Sweden, surely?
What's her problem?

Nothing will change in England for years anyway. The process of leaving Europe takes minimum 2 years and they'll foist plenty of cultural enrichment on us before then, I'm sure.

White people aren't allowed to have countries, we have to be diverse!

?
Leaving the EU just means less EU migrants
which means the progressive controlled tories will increases non-european migration
David Cameron has many times asserted the need for the UK to be turned into a brown third world country

>quickly renegotiated
you know this is bullshit, and that was the only substantial reason to vote to remain in the EU

it will take years to get back only a few. In the meantime MAYBE the UK can try unilaterally do away with tariffs and lower taxes in order to avoid wrecking their exports and having to import their shit from Ireland

Being against immigration means you hate brown people!!!!! Our countries need to be brown!!!

I'm legitimately curious about what benefits the UK received from being in the EU? Anything that can't just be covered by trade agreements?

God bless Straya

Zeitgeist is near 100% nonsense

>skepticproject.com/articles/zeitgeist/part-one/

What benefits have we seen from any liberal policy? Obviously there are none, its only brown people who are supposed to benefit

They became a much more diverse society under the EU.

can we email Apple to take down all the chan browser apps?

I think they remove them from your device too without permission.

yes because the quality of posts on Sup Forums are very high to begin with.

explain

>you know this is bullshit
No, I don't. Even most liberal economists like Krugman, Stiglitz and Shleifer are stating that the economic consequences of leaving the EU are being vastly overstated by the left and that the trade deals will be renegotiated almost immediately.

>I want to work 14 hours a day and get fired if I get sick

I don't get JK. She seems to go against everything Harry potter stood for

>Smaller Government is fascism
How the fuck are people this deluded?

I don't think it used to be racist to just think about immigration policy.

Don't know how long ago it became that way.

improving working conditions comes from higher worker productivity
something absolutely hated by liberals