Help me Sup Forums

Help me Sup Forums

I got a rash on my chin. I got it some days ago and thought nothing about it, but today it got bigger and I'm getting a little concerned.

I've got the flu right now, so I figure that my
immune system is way down.

I have the herpes cimplex virus, but only get small blisters on my lips, and this is much bigger, but looks fairly similar to that.

anybody know what it is? I can't let my girl see me like this..

>pic related

Go to your GP that shit is not good. Could very well be cancer.

Looks to be either cancer or HPV. Either way you gotta see a doc, there is pronounced mass. If it grew so big in days most likely it is HPV.

It's just herpes you dirty dick sucking faggot, kys, no one wants the herp around them.

Looks like a mild case of HIV

Go to pharmacy and get zatamil.

Textbook cold sore. You're SOL on this one but get some medication to take the next time you feel one coming on

it's a vitamin b2 deficiency, easily fixable

yeah, figures..shit sucks though. It's never been this bad. fml

yeah? how so?

>mild
>hiv

Take vitamin b you stupid fuck

Just a touch

If it's only been there a few days and you're currently sick AND you know you have HSV, chill the fuck out, bro! You're likely just wore down so you got a bad flare up. You're prob ok. Give it about 10 days to clear up. Don't panic and stress yourself, all it'll do is make things worse.
If it doesn't clear or at least make good progress in about 10 days, then go to the doctor and get it checked out.

I'm more curious why you think vitamin b2 defincency causes this?

my nutrition is mostly good.

I hear you. thanks

100% a giant cold sore. That shit's going to look nasty as fuck in a couple days. Get to the store and buy some Abreva and L-Lysine

looks like a latent herpes simplex 1 infection expressing itself as a result of immunocompromisation. it's a cold sore. You have HSV1 but it hasn't expressed itself yet, but now, as a result of another viral infection, your immune system is no longer to keep the virus under control, and it is causing symptoms.

wash your hands before and after touching your genitals or any other mucous membrane including your eyes genitals nipples and nasal passages.

do not touch the sore with your bare hands. HSV1 can cause infections of other parts of your body, including your fingers, causing a condition known as finger whitlow.

most anti cold sore medicines actually don't work; what does work to ease discomfort and speed healing is a product by the brand name Lysene+. it keeps the sore moist, preventing cracking, bleeding, pain and the spread of the virus.

an antiviral medication by the name of encyclovir will help prevent but not eliminate the expression of the virus symptomatically.

hope this helps. I get cold sores congenitally from my mother. Hard times, but you get used to it.

you are luckier than I; I get 0-6 a year. cellular damage like UV burn and other diseases causes outbreaks.

hope this helped. that's a big one you got there, typical of a first outbreak.

Nice try, Joker

this is tinea.

get a topical steroid such as hydrocortisone

You have been infected with the mutated super virus faggotidous. It's dangerous because it specifically targets OP and turns him into a faggot, hence the name. Because of its mutated DNA, it can not be cured through normal procedures used to cure viruses of it particular grouping (aka you can't just kill yourself because your corpse will still be a faggot). The only sure way to end it is: stick an action figure toy into your anus, second dress yourself in a ballerina outfit, next climb a tall building, precede to sing "I'm a massive faggot!" While jumping violently and sporadically, lastly lift your dress to reveal a massive ak-47 previously hidden deep within your faggotness, use it to kill everyone on sight. Each time yelling "black lives matter" and racial slur at the victims. And that's how you cure you faggotidous

medfag here. that's a herpes outbreak.differential includes impetigo or another infectious disease, but that picture is pretty classic for an oral herpes outbreak.

Thanks for the answer, man. really appreciate it!

>what does work to ease discomfort and speed healing is a product by the brand name Lysene+

I'll try it

>I get cold sores congenitally from my mother. Hard times, but you get used to it.

same here..sucks

>I get 0-6 a year. cellular damage like UV burn and other diseases causes outbreaks.

I only get max 2 each year, but not as bad as this shit right here.

Have you been sucking an ass?

Looks like impetigo. Try a topical antibiotic salve before anything else. Wash off the yellow crust before treatment.

Its cause you have terrible skin and genetics.

Have you tried some healthy bloodletting?

I've gone whole years without them. last year, I had six.

I was pissed off most of the time. I am most fearful of herpectic encephalitis and blindness. I do not masturbate, pick my nose, touch my eyes or face even during outbreaks. the risk of permanent debilitating injury is too great.

I fucking hat them. I am to this day angry at my mother for kissing me with a cold sore when I was a toddler. it is her fault. I never express it, but goddamn how hard is it to not fucking touch somebody when you have an outbreak of an incurable transmissible disease?

stupid fucking bitch.

Nurse here.... looks like herpes simplex virus 2. (You can get herpes 2 orally and on your genitals) get tested, and go on Valtrex

Its lupus

You need Q-tips and a bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide, usually about a buck from any pharmacy type place, ie. Walmart, Walgreens, whatever.

Just use the Q-tip to swab the HP all over that bad boy. It'll sting like Hell, but it will kill the infection. Lay it on repeatedly the first day, and by the second day that shit will start fading. BTW, the next time you can feel one coming on, start swabbing right away and you can frequently kill it before it's even visible.

Been there, done that, got the fucking T-shirt, Sup Forumsro. Sorry it happened to you.

It's AIDS. Kill yourself to remove it.

haha, yeah I'll give it a go. I hear shotgun to head and anhero is a good choice.

I even remember the first time I got them. I was barely even talking. I remember because it was incredibly painful and they were all over my cheek and lips. She was constantly coaching me "dont touch them don't mess with them wash your hands."

I was crying it hurt so bad.

urrgh.

Do you know how I got these scars?

I thought HSV2 was only on genitals (wich I've never had).

that seems a little excessive

Dude, I've had them since I was a kid and I've touched myself everywhere. still I only get this shit on my lips. well, now on my chin too. fuck

I hate this damn disease

HSV2 is typically on genitals and typically has more numerous, larger sores. also, HSV2 is less likely to express itself in a given timeframe.

HSV2 typically infects blacks on their genitals, and HSV1 typically infects whites on their faces.

In ancient rome, kissing was outlawed because they knew how coldsores spread.

you can draw whatever conclusions you want from those facts.

Nope, I can travel. Even if you have HSV-1 , sometimes it can show up on your genitals. It's a little bit more rare but it's possible.

well, I touch myself everywhere when I'm not having an outbreak, but if I touched one of my herps and then touched my eye, I could spread the infection to my eye and brain. it's very possible and I will not risk it.

but yea this is some bullshit.

It's either reg oral herpes or shingles which is also herpes. Avoid pregnant women for their fetus's safety. Nothing you can do but wait, antivirals may slightly speed up it's healing but honestly I wouldn't even want to waste the time to go to a doctor for it.

no, I'm not going to the doc. I know what it is thanks to the awesome people of Sup Forums.

still
>fuck me

Im a doctor seriously dont listen to these cancer bullshits dude , if you are a pussy licker get off that shit

I forgot about this. chicken pox is a herpes virus.

I got shingles once on my abdomen whenI was 13. 1x1.5" blister that lasted as long as a cold sore. never had them since.

less problematic than HSV1/2. will cause chicken pox and subsequently shingles in children. very rarely expresses itself in blister form.

Thats classic triad of pregnancy ...... immediatly go check yourself with a sonography to make sure the wanker is ok .....

>mild case of hiv
>MILD
>HIV
Kek

stop sucking nigger dick.

Use multivitamins and buy Virasorb. Shit works wonders nigger

It's a leech. Whilst you slept crawled under your skin and lives there. You should name it. Larry I reckon.

Looks kinda like herpes.

does your girl know you got herpes