Called "Targeted Trump"

Called "Targeted Trump"

Trump does everyday thing, and media (as usual) blows it out of proportion.

Fuck Trump and his dead mother up their asses.

Dry.

2nd meme

3rd meme

>Trump admits to molesting women
>media call him out on molesting women
SO UNFAIR!!
>Trump denigrates and threatens minorites
>Trump chooses a well known racist to his cabinet
>media calls out Trump for being racist
OMG, LEAVE TRUMP ALONE!!

Nigger who paid you to shill outside of Sup Forums? Gtfo with that numeme bullshit.

actually, this looks like people have a sense of humor about it.

"SO UNFAIR!!" "OMG, LEAVE ME ALONE!!" is the typical triggered sjw response.

shhhhhhhhhh you're disturbing them. These insecure white cucks don't want to hear facts. They are too used to receiving praise for their opinions

>implying i can attribute a percentage to my 3 friends

If you don't like being the center of attention, you shouldn't have applied for the job.

>"SO UNFAIR!!" "OMG, LEAVE ME ALONE!!" is the typical triggered sjw response.
Well stereotypes are clearly the smartest way to go about doing things right? According to you "redpilled" faggots, ALL blacks are stupid and dumb, ALL asians are socially retarded, and ALL whites are immaculate human beings.

Also, the "that sounds like a response [insert group here] would say" argument is stale. Stop this meme.

>accuses people of stereotyping people by stereotyping people

>Trump caught lying on camera
>media calls him out on lie
LIBERAL MEDIA BIAS!
>Trump caught contradicting himself
>media calls him out on contradiction
LIBERAL MEDIA BIAS!
>Trump found guilty of racism in 1992
>media calls him out on racism
LIBERAL/ILLUMINATI MEDIA CONSPIRACY!

Inspired by: Trump taking family to dinner without media, media calls it "lack of transparency".

It literally doesn't matter how much shit Trumo does. Too many people are sucking his nut to see his faults.

toche

More like
>Trump visits a zoo
>Media says he's stalking Obama

this

>has no fucking clue what the job of President entails
>literally thought he could keep all of Obama's staff for himself and let them do all the work
>never actually wanted to win, just wanted to launch a new TV channel

Trump fucked up, now we all pay the price

He literally lied to their faces 30 minutes before the dinner. It's not that he ate dinner without them, it's that he's already lying to people he is not allowed to lie to for such petty personal reasons.

XD OBAMA IS BLACK AND BLACKS ARE MONKEYS HAHAHAHA ORIGINAL JOKE

>we pay the price
We could be blown off the planet and trump fags will still deny Trump's shortcomings. We can pay the biggest price possible and people will convince themselves that obama is satan. Trump could demand everyone's first born child and he would still be seen as the savior of america. Fuck.

He is not allowed to? lol did no one pick up on, this guy is anti laws, anti regulations, and is for being FREE?

So lying is okay now because it's not "against the law"? What kind of household were you raised in? Fucking white people smh.

No just kidding most whites are fine but people like you are actually disgusting. For some reason Obama being black is worse than a self-proclaimed lying president. And to make matters worse, you like him because he lies. You see nothing wrong with a dishonest person. Your moral code is kinda fucked up.

meh these are pretty unfunny

>wall is fence now
>hillary&co are now "good people"
>obama care wont get removed
>wont deport all illegal immigrants, but just bad ones, has no idea how to find them

why did you vote for him again?
last weeks were a blast, thanks for putting him into office, 4 more years of fun for me! fuck america

>Trump can do anything he wants
no he cannot

The Presidency is a very important responsibility, apparently neither Trump nor his supporters ever realized this.

Is there a limit for your level of butthurt?

Agreed lol. The part where now hes telling the neckbeards to stop it after unleashing the kraken is hilarious.

i only have 1 friend, what about me? hes gay tho... now that i think about it, that makes me ultimate justice warrior, hey! then again im a married straight white male... well, if i go cuck im ok right?

Shhh it's okay you lost.

THIS

C'mon, OP, you're making Donald sad

He wants you to move on and be nice to colored people now.

>ALL blacks are stupid and dumb

Niggers and black are not the same thing at all you racist prick.

I've voted against Hillary twice now, but I still couldn't bring myself to vote for Trump, so I abstained.

>you lost
we all did, especially the people who thought they knew what they were voting for

Now, OP, you know what Hillary and Obama have been going through.

/Cry me a river, then I'll think about caring.

A sarcastic response in all caps with unnecessary exclamation points at the end will always guarantee a victory in a debate. Good one.

Maybe we should all say "Trump farted on me" and see what happens.

Thanks m8

PROTIP: know your audience