Who will replace Beyonce?

Who will replace Beyonce?

Remember when fucking Blur headlined Coachella?

Someone good I hope

>Radiohead
>Beyonce
>Kendrick Lamar
Remember when Coachella wasn't fucking garbage?

Frank Ocean

Yes.
Why did fucking niggers have to ruin Coachella too?

Yeah I was there

I was helping my buddy do security detail at Coachella back when Blur were headliners . Being up close to the front of the crowd was the funniest thing. Everyone was trashing them calling them cunts and cursing them out. A group of about 5 people showed up with "Blur: are shite" shirts and were trying to fight other security members to get on stage and heckle the band. After the first song literally 75% of the crowd realized how bad the band sucked and left.

As far as their set goes, the band came on late and played mainly songs from Parklife (the only Blur album I've ever heard). The singer sounded like he was a constipated 80 year old, the guitar was all out of tune and I couldn't even hear the bass. None of the band members seemed to be enjoying themselves and they repeatedly made mistakes. The only songs I recognized were Song 2, Girls and Boys, and Parklife, all of which were butchered miserably. The rest of the songs were very boring and sounded the same. The sound was far too quiet for the gig and most people around us began having a conversation. A lot of the crowd left after Parklife and even more so after Song 2, it seemed like there were probably less than 100 hardcore fans in an audience. The show closer was an anti-climax and singer walked off the second the show was done and the rest of the band shortly followed suit, no acknowledgement of the fans, whatsoever.

What a joke.

Wow, the only band worth ANY shit this year is fucking Guided By Voices.
Everything else is just fucking awful.
How much do tickets to this fucking thing cost?

kanye headlines and makes a comeback

The Stone Roses

Migos

Better than fucking Beck.

beyonce is the new kanye desu

Taylor Swift. The leaders will be pressured into picking a woman and Taylor Swift sells to the same crowd of gay men and basic white girls as Beyonce.

she should just ask solange to do it

(You)

But someone other than Beyonce would be nice

Your opinion doesn't matter, plenty of those bands are solid

James Ferraro

We are memeing this into reality

the smiths

this does need to happen

Why do people go to these things? I don't get it at all.

i think it happens before 2020. and it will be with moz and marr + new backing band.

John Oswald playing a 3 hour set consisting of nothing but samples of everyone else's set

Lana Del Rey

screencap this

>plenty of those bands are solid
No.

>coachella

superior.
but post a better U.S. fest

>When this garbage is all your country gets

This, my friends, is misery.

Tegan and Sara tour South America now?

>8 acts i actually want to see
Record for me desu.

im guessing considering it's THIS bad that this is the real one?

If dubs, David Sylvian will emerge from isolation to play a show at Coachella unannounced, then disappear.

NAV is gonna headline. I'm calling it now

Frank ocean

Surprise Spacemen 3 reunion, obviously

>212121
Confirmed

Kanye screenshot this

>Hating on Toots and the Maytals

heresy

It should be The Avalanches

Beyonce is shit, like even if you are brain dead enough to like pop music, even in pop music context her music is boring and forgettable.
Her whole fame is literally forced on everyone by an undeserved cult of personality that was at its height during the obama years and lib music journalists who could have the musical equivalent of saying they arent racist, they have a black friend

I dont know, get Metallica or some shit, or are hipsters too hip for them?

how do they do it on two weekends?

is it the same acts both weeks or like half