Haven't seen my girl in three months and tomorrow I leave to visit her for Thanksgiving Break

Haven't seen my girl in three months and tomorrow I leave to visit her for Thanksgiving Break.
>Pic related.
Ask me anything
>inb4 post blah blah blah
I'll show you her perfect tits and that's all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDJI70huyT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I miss the girls so much

fuck off nigger lover

Being racist in this case makes you a faggot.

maybe I am a faggot, least I jack off to pepes like a normal person

race trader nigger lover
youtube.com/watch?v=uDJI70huyT8

Beautiful ass but those nips are fucking disgusting nigger nips.

Nah fool. You don't find nipples like that often, and even if you don't like her nipples the size makes up for your faggot pickiness.

Please show me her feet?

When I dont see my girl for a while, my desires become progressively more degenerate. What kind of sexual desires do you have after 3 months?

Those things look revolting. Get your head checked nigger lover

Lol my pickiness. Ur on b trying to show off your pocket ape and expected us not to be disgusted?

I really want pussy videos on a daily but that's not going to happen. I settle (don't have a choice) with some titties and ass maybe once a week, its rough. Hump my bed often thinking about her.

Revolting? Come on your just a racist fag.
>hurr durr gotta fit in with muh bros.
Get outta this thread fag you don't belong.

Any more pics? Shes hot as fuck. Ass looks delicious.

I like em fam keep posting dont listen to these newfags

How many dudes do you think she fucked while you've been away?

>inb4 hurr she wouldn't cheat

Fuck the haters I know my girl has a hot body. Ask me questions and I'll think about it.

She's fucked 2 guys, and a girl. Had to open up our relationship to make this long distance shit possible for us.

She got any fetishes? You got any fetishes which she indulges you in?

I have a mixed gf, I can't see her til Christmas time though, fuck the military.

Anyway, you just out of school or something, why you visiting?

Are you going to watch the new star wars prequel next month? Lol idk wat to ask you let's see ok how long has it been since you last seen her?how far away does she live from you?

Doesnt it cut you up knowing shes fucked other people?

>3 months
wat.jpeg
how do you wait for that long you HAD to fap

How did you pull her doe?

She doesn't have anything kinky worth mentioning just usual female shit i.e neck kissing, teasing, etc. But I had a gay past and she knew so she'd always talk about getting in my butt and I'd act uninterested but over these three months I told her I'd like getting pegged and she was excited to hear that. She also dominates me sometimes, like "holds me down" and tells me what I can and can't do. It's really sexy and by the time she let's me take her I'm a sex beast.

Thanksgiving break, we get a week out of school.

What are your thoughts on President Donald Trump, faggot?

No I don't care for star wars (never really gave it a chance seems mediocre compared to modern sci fi and I don't even like sci fi movies) haven't seen her in three months, pretty sure I said that and I'm in Nc, she's in Ga. About a 4 hour drive.

Thats hot. Been with my girl for a long time, she hadnt done anything other than kiss another guy when we got together. First time we did anything sexual, she tried to finger my ass. She gets off on fucking my ass just as much as i do. If she pegs me, it takes about 10 seconds of fucking after to make her cum.

Screws me up, but I love her and I'll do whatever it takes it make us work and hopefully I'll be able to overlook her human dildos. I'm visiting tomorrow though so I'll see, kinda afraid sex won't be the same. The thing that got my rock off the most before was I'm fucking that and it's all mine. Now what'll make it special, will it be special shit sucks.

Was in the bestfriendzone for a year then went into the gaybestfriendzone for 2 years, so we already had a connection, then we fucked and fell in love.

Ok so wat kind of movies u be watching? ima fan but hobestly im not really that hyped to see it,even if forest whitaker is in it still not good enough to make me go.

Pic for keeping me entertained.
And I'm excited to see what 2017 holds.

So what youre saying is that youre literally a cuck?

wtf man. Is 3 months really that long to not have sex? I dont think she really loves you user.

Don't be a fucking cuck and move on

More pics of the nigger bitch please

>implying she hasn't cheated at least twice

She probably blamed you for not being there too, hahahaha.

>Haven't seen my girl in three months
Prepare to be the first young man in human history to make a long distance relationship work without getting cheated on.

Well done.....................NOT

It's for a year, I'm just visiting for thanksgiving break. And no cuck is just a fetishistic twist on a open relationship but they're not the same thing. I don't get off on her fucking other guys I tried and I hate it. We just have sex with other people while we're away from each other. That's it.

Lmaooo

No wonder so many black people have HIV. Black women seem to enjoy fucking gay dudes it seems.

Stop hating, we're happy and she has literally no reason to cheat can you not read?

The fact that you didn't break up and let other huge dicks fuck her instead of your little pepe makes you a huge cuck

Haven't seen her in three months and think she's been faithful that whole time lol

I guess its difficult with such a long time apart. Do you fuck other people too?

They dont NEED a reason. Are you an imbecile?

stop trying to be stupid

Stop projecting and hold an conversation please, you won't get any up votes for being a dick. I'm not a cuck I'm in an open relationship. Do you not understand the difference?

I like that fine black slut you've got, OP. Be her fucking master.

Ofc but I don't really like it. I'd rather just beat off then go through all the boring parts before I get to fuck the bitch I'm plotting on. But I've fucked 2 girls so far.

nevermind. I just read the thread and you don't got a hold on your bitch.

I'm sorry, you poor dumb bastard.

I'm out of this thread.

>We just have sex with other people while we're away from each other.

I bet she is having way more sex sex with different guys than you. I also bet she downplays the amount drastically.

I truly hope that you are trolling.

Can we get some ass-shots OP ?
here, it's for you

Do you think there could be a future with this girl knowing shes fucked other people during your 'open' relationship?

Yes they do.

yeah she was craving a dick lol

Duh she's having more sex than me look at her. But no the rest isn't true.

Initials?

If I didn't think there could be a future I wouldn't be dealing with this shit. I'm attractive so I could really sit back and just be chilling but I don't want to because I love her. One year of an open relationship isn't a big deal imo in the grand scheme of things. We just have a connection idk I'm done being a faggot but yes I think we have a future together.

Fuck no. What do you think they are?

Come'on OP, let's see the pussy already.

A M? lmao

Not even close. You almost had me.

COME ON OP, LET'S SEE THE PUSSY ALREADY

why haven't you seen eachother for 3 months?

stupid nigger slut probably fucked at least 8 guys in those 3 months

Mother fucker read the thread. Who cares anyways, just ask to see her pussy.

just answer me bitch

It isn't flattering. I only fw it because I grew to love the ugly thing.

and show pussy pics

Kekd so hard

are you a nigger too? and how old are you and your gf?

gr8 b8 m8

Half nigger half White. She's 19 I'm 18.

Sup Forumsro..... post a picture of her pussy where you can clearly see the anatomy of it. Appealing or not, just post it man. The ass is fat....don't leave me hanging.

>race trader
>trader

Welp.
>inb4 std bumps
Sensitive skin problems because some shaving shit

Why is jesus in her bathroom??

I never realized that. Thankfully I'm not religious and not her bathroom.

Nothing wrong with that pussy.

He's everywhere, ya nonce.

Careful OP, I got HPV from fucking a nigger

Yeah I know but trying to damage control for the inevitable
>gross nigger pussy
fags coming.

Nothin wrong with that at all. Any butthole pics? She's got such a nice ass.

Looks like a really nice pussy. Shame about the shaving rash. She should just go hairy.

I wish. After this week I'll have a whole bunch of new pics, definitely getting an asshole pic. She's going to let me fuck her in it this week.

Post more of that pussy OP

She grows it out for me. I love it.

Post your Kik.

Bro I don't have a kik. I have a wife and she'd kill me if she saw this shit. Just post here man.

All I have of her pussy is some bean flickin vids but I'm not about to convert to webm that's too much.

I see what you did there

moar?

If brown proceed
If black fuck off

More of her ass?

Take a screen shot or two.

This. Disgusting.

Post a Dropbox bro!

that pussy looks like homer simpsons mouth if he was black, sexy though

Cool. Hold up.

I need more of her

Op here. Keep thread alive nigger phone acting up screenshots are coming.