Does this look like an 1/8th to you Sup Forums?

Does this look like an 1/8th to you Sup Forums?

a nice one at that

Looks like quite a bit more to me.

That's not even a G holy shit how much did you pay for that?

I would say that's a quarter

get a fucking scale you spaz , i bet nobody actually likes you

definitely more than an 8th

More than an eighth

depends on how dry the bud

4 - 5 gram 1/8

Hooked it up

Degenerate stoners.

that baggie isn't that big dumbass. It's an eighth/

take a picture of it in your hand, that bags lookin small as hell

Between an 1/8 and a 1/4, depends how dense it is

that looks like 2 eights

We need scale. How big is that bag.

Pic related is a couple grams under a half.

You guys saying it looks like more than an eighth just think the baggie is bigger than it is. That's an eighth bag. Meaning it's less than an eighth. OP put a penny in the pic beside the baggie to show how small the bag is .

There. Sorry for the sideways pics, my iPhone uploads them sideways for some reason.

So a quarter
>lol

Yeah, that's a little more than an 8th to be honest.

no
2 eigths bro

lol you got ripped off

ya not a bad 1/8th but stop being a douche and just get high thats what its all about nigger faggot

That looks like shit honestly and probably tastes like it to. Seriously whats with the fucking chink dro going around in the USA?

One more pic. Thanks Sup Forumsros.

yes OP. That looks like an eighth. Buy a scale they're not expensive.

That looks so bad it hurts and i'm from the UK saying that

Looks like terrible weed, godspeed op

I stand by my previous comment and say that is some trash. There is little to no THC sugar coating the bud and that much red hair will leave a grassy taste. Could be worse though at least it doesn't look grown outside.

OP I've been smoking for over 15 years. These 4 year old faggots are wrong. There's nothing wrong with that weed. Looks pretty good. Enjoy Sup Forumsro

Got this from a friend, just are 1/4 of it. First time I have ever done edibles.

bout to get comfy

Uh... probably? I usually get it in a sandwich bag, and it fills the bottom up to like an inch (empty space notwithstanding).

Just go to a big box store and buy a scale if you're that concerned. It's a good thing to have either way.

OP here. Just smoked a small bowl (roughly a .3 or .4) for a test. Not bad. Kind of an earthy taste. Pretty nice body stone. Although, not much THC, they could have grown it a lot better. I give it a 6 out of 10.

>random pic of a spider I took last night

OP, don't listen to those retards, that is NOT AN 8TH, it's hardly a fucking draw. I don't know what kind of shit, rip off dealers these guys are used to but in Brum you would actually get stabbed if you tried to pass that as an 8th

Where are you?

Sweet spider go back and get it stoned

Old generation stoners = idiots with fucked taste buds/lungs or people so used to old shitty weed that they never moved on. every single one has been the same. I've been smoking 5 years now; oils, bud, hash etc. and mark my words, that weed is gash.

be careful not to take too much. Edibles are not like smoking. You can get really fucked up and think ur dying.

Just pick up a scale off amazon for like under 15

>dealer here
yeah looks good.

Looks like a little more. Buy a pocket "jewlery" scale. Good investment if you want to find out who you can trust.

Already did. It was fun.

45 mg cant be too much? I have a pretty high tolerance, In smoke almost everyday, I don't live in a legal state so edibles are kind of hard to come buy, and im too lazy to make them myself.

actually looks like a little less cant tell the nugs might be dense though.

cheeers man

One third of it get a scale

do all you guys act like pussies around drug dealers? if it's less than 9/10 i tell my guy to go back home. if i buy something and for some reason don't have my scales on me, i will weigh it when i'm home, if it's less than 3.5 or 7 g (what i get a time) then i call him and make him come and top me up. it's been the same with every dealer i've had. the one time someone didn't come back he apologised a week later cos half his customers were my friends who stopped going to him. have a little more self respect ffs

>45 mg
thats quite a bit if u eat it all at once.

Shut the fuck up faggot you sound like a edgy 18 year old

Edibles are much more powerful. Don't underestimate it just because you have a high tolerance from smoking.

>herpderp i smoke weed 15 years im so wise and knowledgeable

how many brain cells have you rotted out smoking your reggie bro?

fdsfds

you sound like on of those edgy stoners who act like "eww i dont want that outdoor" or "im a picky little stoner who thinks hes a know it all so my shits better than yours!"

roll

Small eith get a new dealer. Give yor friend free hooters theyll hook you up

Well I guess we will see how it goes

you sound like one of those stoners that smoke shit weed

u about to get fucked up in a few hours thats what.

Only time i'm gonna say it... wish I was in OPs shoes rn. You got hooked up!

RIGHT

>180mg
damn

slap that PSYFGT for selling you that...

Nope just started smoking again for 4 months after a quitting. heres what i grew, black cherry soda.

i didnt buy that shit

also grew this shit

would smoke. you're not a total cunt then

This niggerfaggot is edgy as fuck..how old are you? 18? Maybe 19?

>niggerfaggot
>calling someone else edgy

sweet mate see you at school

it's the absolute minimum for an 1/8th. maybe a little less. a good dealer will you always give you extra
a lot of dealers do the slightly less thing because they are ''pinching it'' for themselves

find a new dealer. but i wouldn't worry too much. when i just want weed i don't usually care too much if some losers pulls this because I'm not a jew, i just take the weed and it means i won't buy from him again unless it's a last resort.
if the dealer delivers on time, and overall gives good service i might not care at all

thanks man. i also grew this forgot to mention.

There he goes again.. kek.

you both should stop arguing like edgy faggots.

yeah i would gag on that relentlessly. maybe even sexually. who knows

she

Don't stop em it's fucking amusing me. Can't wait to hear what weed snob has to say to the obvious troll

Do you or do you not know the fucking rules?!?

do i make you mad

maybe later depends on how high i get

Yeah about that

Not one bit Sup Forumsro. Just enjoy watching faggots argue.

My nigga. Love dat founders

Fuckin newfags

shucks

?

let's all just calm down n relax

wyd

this. cant we talk about weed for once ? these threads are rare

smoking you pussy

yeah they only turn up 20 times a day

It's either the fluffiest eigth ever...Or your dealer is a retard, because I'm pretty sure that's at least a half O.

true. I don't like people that lack scales.

wanna shuck my oyster?

fuck you

does this picture look retarded to anyone else

to me it looks like a really small hand

Nvm. Saw the pics of the bag in your hand. Gonna bet quarter. Also, buy a fucking scale, jackass.

>i pay 100 bucks for 3.5 gram

Oh my god. You poor fuck. I hope that's medical, then, because I pay 60 for 3.5 of "hy'dro'ponic", which we all know isn't.

looks closer to a half to me
somebody likes you, op