What the fuck is going on with the head of my dick?

What the fuck is going on with the head of my dick?

There's no smell and the patches are hard. I clean it daily and it's been slowly getting worse over almost a year now.

I've had a couple girls suck on it and they didn't seem to notice or mind but I know this shit isnt normal.

psoriasis

Balantis

ding ding ding
go talk to your doctor, pretty sure they got some creams or shit that help

Bro, I'm 99% sure you got AIDs, I hope I'm wrong but, it looks like it. Best of luck man.

Googled "psoriasis on penis head" and does look pretty similar but mine is mostly white? not red like all the pictures.

Is that pretty much just eczema ?

>psoriasis
It's slowly dying, you'll have to amputate it eventually

You, my dear gentleman, Have a serious problem of dry dick (dd for short). You need to dip it into some pussy

Looks like you're suffering from judaism. Try not mutilating your genitals new life.

It'll grow back though, right?

This.

just lotion it

Probably not

>it's been slowly getting worse over almost a year now
>almost a year

You're why we don't need to interfere with natural selection

This is when it first appeared

It actually didn't start until I started getting laid regularly

I'm not cut faggot, I just pulled back the foreskin so you can see the part I'm talking about.

Yes, bigger and darker

u got eggsmuh

balanitis best case

bxo worst case (possibly pre-cancerous or requiring surgery)

go to a fucking doctor man

It's purely cosmetic and like I said, girls haven't cared so neither have I.

Holistic medfag here. Get organic soap. Rub some coconut oil on it twice a day for a week and it will clear up

fap while you can op , you're gonna have to amputate in some time

how you clean it? use only ph neutral or only water

Herpies you retard; go see a fucking doctor, what are you doing asking a bunch of version fags?

Nice dick, it's a shame it has to be cut off

really tho just go to the damn doctor

Version?

Yeah, what the witchdoctor said.

Beat off with some coconut oil, and problem solved.

Nice dubs.

Your dick is suffering from no foreskin though

Your parents gave birth to a lovely baby boy and then inexplicably decided to cut a bit of your penis off.

virgin*
It's just too hard writing that word, reminds me of why I'll probably an hero before 30 :/

I've actually done this on and off for weeks this year (Extra virgin - cold pressed) and it didn't seem to do much.

run offs of my bodywash from my loofa when I shower.

Shit aint cheap so I usually hold off unless it's bad.

Holy dubs 1000 posts exactly after opening confirm circumcision is a evil unnecessary procedure

Usually it only happens to uncut guys but it could be a yeast infection. I got wicked dry under my foreskin and had itchy skin like that and continuously washed it away. I freaked on my gf but my doctor comfirmed it.
Is it itchy af?

Fuking read niggas

Nah not really, can become a little sore if I go to jack it dry though which has never been the case before.

Pretty sure it's just the beginning of psoriasis, it can get better and worse depending on lots of things like diet, exposure to sunlight, salt water, cleaning products (soap n shampoos). get some kind of emollient like oilatum or something and keep fragranced stuff away from your dick.

The first time you fucked could have easily triggered it, but note that it'll be an underlying skin condition for your whole body, be kind to your skin, never scratch anywhere for longer than you need to, don't rub anything hard enough to remove skin cells etc or you'll get patches of psoriasis in those places.

Is this an abandoned prop from Dune?

1 of 2 things - dry skin or a fungal infection. Have you changed the lotion you are using to jerk off with? Some lotions dry the fuck out of your dick when you combine it with spit. Happened to me once and i couldnt jerk off without it being super red and peeling and hurting if i jerked again. Lay off jerking or fucking for a week and see if it goes away. Apply vaseline daily. If that doesnt work, moisture will only make it worse if its fungal.

Id lay off beating it or fucking for a week or 2 and see what happens.

Whats wrong with mine?