This was taken near Pittsburgh...

This was taken near Pittsburgh. The driver of the gold Subaru Outback (Pennsylvania license plate GXH 3280) cut off the driver to get close enough to give the middle finger to the funeral procession for a fallen Canonsburg Police Officer.

license plate? give me his bank number so I can make this man rich

holy shit, I didn't see this on the news. What a bunch of cucks

Trump won PA... fuck those niggers and faggots in shitsburgh and philly

My uncle was a police officer killed in the line of duty, it doesn't mean that I'm cursing him out when I say fuck cops, fuck you, and fuck your shillcuck thread. Fuck you.

Its time for a low orbit cannon

In your gaping asshole you fucking newfag.

i guess you dont like free speech? need a safe space? millenial faggot. It works both ways.

At least he's not a fucking pussy like you and Sup Forums, who only ever voices an opinion on an anime imageboard where he believes he's anonymous.

who gives a fuck?

lol #rekt

Anyone who loves unquestioned submission to authority is, by definition, a cuck.

Guess he can call #BLM when he gets ass raped.

Boofuckinghoo.jpg

How do you know he wasn't flipping off that building.
It fucking blinds you with it's reflection.

This thread didn't go as well as you had hoped.

Anyone who automatically hates any form of authority is an immature edge-lord faggot.

Karl?

Cuck detected

>"Daddy left us, so I need a father figure in my life."

That's up by the DVE building. I live about a few miles from where this pic was taken. Not surprised, people here are shitty.

Except that currently niggers are revolting and disrespecting the police in hopes of controlling them.
If you want niggers to control your nations police force then by definition you are a cuck.

If you're a democrat then you are either a cuckold or a nigger.

It's called respect you stupid fucks. I hope that when you need the police that they don't get there on time and you or your family members die because of it. This is also called freedom of speech so go fuck yourselves.

>I live about a few miles from where this pic was taken.
I did too about 25 years ago.
I still remember Paulsen & Kren's morning show being broadcast from there.

Fuck respect. Kill yourself.

it's cool that in theory you can call the police when you're in trouble and they will come help, but for the majority of us, that hasn't been our experience when dealing with them

2 adolescents who weren't raised right and can't figure out why cops give them a hard time for trespassing or riding their skateboards where they shouldn't.
Kill youselves.
BLM supporting monkey degenerates.

Oooo. You have now idea of respect because no one has ever respected you because you are just a low life piece of shit living in mom's basement.

If you hate cops you must first post proof that you are not a nigger to be taken seriously.

Prove to us how much more cucks you are. Spread that asshole wipe for your "god-emperor Trump."

>implying cops haven't killed numerous whites
>implying that all cops are white
Go outside.

you aren't very good at guessing

that's the greentree exit on the parkway west isn't it?

>kek
>anti-police
>Is also anti-trump
wow, fucking democrats are scum of the earth.

And I hope you get shot to death when that coward "fears for his life" when you reach for your ID.

A one car funeral procession on the interstate...doubtful. FTP and all gov paid workers anyway. heads on sticks..wait thats a whole other story !

>cuck
>pro-Trump
Why is this not surprising.

and your point?

>loves niggers
>hates cops
>calls others cucks
It's you that's the cuck
How much weed did you smoke today?

Take that government dick out of your ass. The FBI is neutralizing white nationalist movements too. Go read about it.

Anyone who types cuck is an instant faggot of trump level proportions.

Find a new word. Jesus christ.

posting a personal army attempt and someone's license plate. enjoy your ban op.

Middle finger is protected by the first amendment. Get over it.

Yep. Right next to the gold WDVE building that blinds you in the afternoon

>triggered by words
>Just like tumblr
Cuck detected
tumblr detected

The signs confirm it.
>also 'DVE building of intense solar heat

So is me telling you to go fuck off and suck your daddies dick you pussy.

>not a fucking pussy
>flips off a cop that IF even saw him, IF he wasn't already engaged in police activity in that moment, couldn't do anything about it given the big fucking highway divider that probably goes for at least a mile in each direction

Yeah, a real hardass. He's Only doing it because there is no risk of an escalation or being caught at the moment. How brave! Get back to me when he does it to a cops face, or even does it to a cop that has a chance of pulling him over.

Sounds like it's your daddy's dick on your mind, cuck.

>he's not a fucking pussy like you and Sup Forums, who only ever voices an opinion on an anime imageboard where he believes he's anonymous.
>who only ever voices an opinion on an anime imageboard where he believes he's anonymous.

Someone give that man a medal

this

preaching to a bunch of 12 year olds

Good Luck

Wow what a fucking cuck.

Crybaby cuck.

Fuck-deficient cuck.

Dipshit cuck, etc etc etc

12 and edgy

metal bars for being a dumbass nigger.

>thinks free speech should be punished by incarceration

Cuck.

This literally can apply to every single motherfucker that has ever posted a negative opinion on any fucking thing ever in the history of the internet, genius.

Some real facebook tier comebacks floating around tonight. I predict a lot of us will be learning some harsh lessons tonight.

I'm not a nigger, you nigger

Being anti-cop makes you a nigger no matter what your skin color is.
How does it feel having the same morals as a black person?

Good for him. Why do you degenerates even care? Or are you sending him flowers?

Look at all the edgy cop hate here! I literally just got a $156 speeding ticket on the freeway this morning but I was going 90mph so it is what it is. I guess according to the niggers here I'm supposed to be buttmad and want them all to die?

>free speech
>using illegal hand signals while driving and putting other drivers safety at risk so one can be a dumbass on the highway.

>being this autistic

>being this stupid

More like being preached to by a 12 year old

How is that autistic?
Do you even know how to use that word properly?
Were you just trying to call him retarded because you're mad?

>illegal hand signals
Giving cops the middle finger is perfectly legal and it was dead stop traffic. Such danger

>to the funeral procession for a fallen Canonsburg Police Officer

How do you know what the funeral procession was for and why would you expect the driver to know? He could just be having road rage for holding up traffic.

As a member of Anonymous and activist in #BlackLivesMatter. This is only the start, cops have no rights and dont deserve respect for their war on the black community.

FACT: Blacks are arrested and jailed more for crime because all crops are racist.

FACT: Black neighborhoods are patrolled more by cops because their oppressing black people which is racist.

Im am Anonymous and we are LEGION!
Never Forgive!!!!
NEVER FORGET!!!

How am i mad? I'm not the one starting a cringe thread about a dead pig

>the guy is white
this is advanced niggotry

'I don't care' said Pierre 'I come from France'

Fuck pigs
I give no fucks

White cucks (democrats) are extra ass-pained that the president isn't a nigger cuck-enabler anymore.

Hopefully when you are having to bury your family members everyone starts giving you the finger too. When they do you should smile and remember what you just said.

>a world where pointing the middle finger is considered illegal
or
>a world where pointing the middle finger is illegal

Which one is actually worse? Hard to decide. The worst part, is these morons aren't pretending.

White and, as far as I can tell, well dressed too.

can you please explain that imagine to me, your typical dumbass?

Its been all over the local news here

dude shot 2 cops and his pregnant egyptian wife. He also died. 1 cop died. this was his funeral

>autism, the post

Driving a subaru...

>This is also called freedom of speech
Isn't that what that faggot in the subaru is doing? In all fairness

You are comparing tomatoes to bananas. How many times were you dropped as a child?

Nope you pussy. I'm older than you are obviously.

Good point.

You fucking idiot children do realize that flipping people off while driving ACTUALLY IS ILLEGAL right?

that means nothing. I've bought 10 bricks of heroin from a nigger in a suit with diamond cufflinks.

in pittsburgh

>Its been all over the local news here
>expects everyone to watch local news

I haven't even turned to a local news channel since the election. Your level of ignorance is astounding to think that everyone is like you. sage for logical retard.

You can say fuck cops and flex your free speech all you want, but something like that is just classless. Have some respect for the dead and the mourning family and friends. I'd say you should be ashamed but we all know you basement dwelling edgelords have no shame.

all cops are bastards. fact

>Strawman theory
Im 32 and have only been bullied by police. I have yet to be arrested but they are always acting like they are ready to take you in on false charges. Just bullies that grew up, or more like the nerds.

Truth is noone likes cops and they know it. When they die noone cares.

I'm flipping you off while driving right now.

itt OP is a fag.

Our school teaches us that blacks are oppressed so we know that cops are evil because they hate black people.

I don't fear because unlike dumb asses like you I don't flip them shit. I answer them with respect. You might try it nigger.

Maybe for the amish. But here in the real world its real legal

You mean, as in literally all Trump voters?

Like, why they love posting images like this.

this, so much this

Shut up you Hillary cunt licking LOSER!

You probably have a bunch of bernie/democrat/coexist stickers on your station wagon.