Am i gay if i let my gf finger my ass?

am i gay if i let my gf finger my ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HK7h1aW79OU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

/end thread.

Is this a serious question? You're engaging in homosexual activities if they are of a sexual nature and involve someone of the same sex. Your gf fingering your ass is a fetish at worst.

>am i gay
yes
but this \/ isn't the reason why
>i let my gf finger my ass

Does she have a penis? If no then no it's not.

having sex with another man makes you gay

worrying about being gay if your gf touches your ass makes you a faggot

/b is love

no. unless your "gf" is actually a trap

This

have to agree on this one

I would say it depends, I've had a gf slip a finger in, not for me, didn't hurt just uncomfortable af and awkward.

imo if she just slides it in to massage prostate while blowing you = okay, sexually adventurous.

If she's repeatedly entering/exiting your asshole, you're a faggot.

I wouldnt say that a finger is gay but if she uses a strap on now that FUCKING GAY

what if she cuts of her finger and uses it as a strap on?

Since when did anal stimulation become homosexual? That's complete ignorance. No, it is not gay. You fucking Faggot.

no

get her to lick your ass. had a gf do that while we were 69ing. i shot my wad all over her tits

You're lucky that she's not disgusted by it. Getting your prostate probed feels so good.

Then she is a psychopath and you should fear for your life.

I don't get why you'd want her to though. I was curious and tried to finger my ass while I was jerking off one day. There ain't no hot sex feeling in there, just like a place to push poo out of.

Bi or bicurious is more accurate.
If you have a girlfriend and love her etcetera, then you're not gay.

Thats FUCKING GAY bro if she enters and keeps on fucking ir ass hole loke u would fuck hers, that gay but alittle bit in and to see what up thats ok boarder line but ok

OP.

i usually finger her asshole when we do it doggy. she insists that it is really great and i should try it.

it's not as long as you say "no homo"

Yeah I tickle my wife's when I do her doggy, every now and again. She is hit and miss with liking it or not. Sometimes I get to fuck her ass.

But when it comes to my ass, it ain't some secret hot spot. Fuck it'd be like hittin the lotto if it were. Just made me feel like I had to shit, and not in a sexy way.

Good luck with your experiment. :~/

It feels good for her cuz girls like getting stuff put inside them.....guys not so much so think about it and maybe have her use her tough first while she blows you

its not gay if he busted a nut first

as long as your gf is a female, anything you do is hetero.

I dont get how thats not gay

Not true nigga

Fuck yes use less trips

its not gay if the lights were off

FAAAAAAG

Still gay bro

So if you sucked some guys dick and the light are off its not gay?

is not gay if their neighbors has a dog

it could be anyone from behind

No. Especially if it makes you cum in her mouth.

its not gay if he sucks yours and the lights off

homosex implies having sex with another man by its inherent definition

stick ur fingers up your butt, are you engaging in sexual activities with another man? no? congratulations, you're hetero.

youtube.com/watch?v=HK7h1aW79OU

Nigga that ain't gay, ya hear me?

Homo generally means the same, sexual means y'know, sex. If a girl puts her finger in your ass, it's heterosexual because you are a man(presumably) and she is a woman. If it were another man fingering your pucker, then yeah it'd be homosexual. plsunderstandwords

So if you get fucked by a strapon dildo by a girl that dose not make you gay???

Im pretty sure that means your gay....unless.....no your gay

If your worried about it being gay then dont fucking do it faggot unless you want to be gay then fucking do it already

Well done

well memed

ITT: deviants trying to justify their behavior

it's still sodomy and it's still wrong.

No.

are you actually retarded or do you not know how words work?

If its a male dog then yes

No im not retarded

Its the fact that you are getting drilled by a girl with a strap on dick and your saying that its not fucking gay. Well i say it is fucking gay

That gif is pretty fucked
Poor wasp

Found the sissy boi

lets finger his asshole

yes

You haven't seen anything yet, fuccboi

OP here.

can you give sauce on that