Creepshot thread: shorts edition

Creepshot thread: shorts edition.
Asian girls preferred. Dumping my stuff.

Asian girls perferred lol go fuck yourself

moar

I think Asian girls are p cute fam

Have a couple of my sister

Then you have serious problems

fuck off if you don't like it then. I like asian girls too

moarrrr

Please post some stuff if you guys have any!

this thread needs more sisters

Why? 99% of those posts are fake. Just pretend everyone is a sister of the person posting if that's what you're into.

I agree with this fine user. Like u can tell it's an Asian ass. Fuck off ching chong

cute girl at starbucks

k, just post shorts then

Anyone else?

You can tell if its an asian ass

Mmmmm... Live them in yoga pants. Little fella in the corner caught you. Notice the cop behind the Asian girl.

Well.. guess I'll be heading out to an Asian massage parlor tonight.

more of this girl

Only other pic I have. I also really love stockings.

hey i have more of that pink shoe girl

Any of her butt? Preferably with panty lines?

i was going too but she left right afrr

No same user, but i got dis.

i just love leggings and yoga pants

anyone creep on their hot sister?

Mmmmmmmm fuck. More.

Oc.

more

> ''You can tell if its an asian ass''

because Vulva stamp say ~ ''Made In Taiwan"

how the fuck is this a creep shot what the actual fuck

Got any more of this?

If you drag a file to fb messager does it leave a trace on Mac and if yes how do you hide that

wat.

Want to take photos off a computer without someone knowing. I'm logged into my th but I don't know Mac well enough to leave no trace.

Nice booty asian in my class

Ddxx

no because im not fucking blind and you can generally tell by the body what race a girl is you dumb fuck. sure latinos and asians might get mixed up but ive seen a fair share of white and Asians girls to tell them apart. God damn fucking virgins tryna tell me they cant tell the difference between a black asian and white girl. kys

if anything the hair/legs skin color....alot of things give it away.

>those pierced tits
hnnngg

Well you'll have to remove the message from facebook so it doesnt' show they messaged you but besides that mac wont leave a track behind.

fuck off cuck. if you cant even tell the difference between an asian girl and a white girl you are probably a faggot. go back to dickrate u cuck.

I have my Facebook open and will message to myself but I'm worried that Macs will register the files transfer somewhere

it wont. I have one, it does not do that. and if you are worried about it copy the file the send the copies then delete copies

No computer does that natively. A majority of people who use mac computers wouldn't even know how to go about logging that type of stuff. you're fine.

Up shorts are the greatest thing ever.

It won't be in recent files in finder?

Leave a trace where? Was the message sent or not?

Even if it was I highly doubt they'll pay much attention to it. And you can just remove anything from recently viewed.

I'm in photos and also have my fb messager open in private browser. Can I drag without opening the file and send it to myself on fb messaged without it in recent files. Can someone try on a mac. I literally have never used one.

What the actual fuck

Paige.ivy on snapchat, post wins