So me and a couple friends are playing destiny and we're bored of doing strikes any suggestions for self restrictions...

so me and a couple friends are playing destiny and we're bored of doing strikes any suggestions for self restrictions (no jumping, snipers only)

Play some Crucible like a real man. Pop a Three of Coins and get yourself some good exotics.

Wait until tonight and play trials whats your light level at?

Trials. Or private matches find the new ghosts? Or just get black out drunk

flawless raider trophy is a decent challenge.

Honestly though, just give up on Destiny, it's a constant spiral of doing the same repetitive shit over and over, by the time you've reached maximum level/light, so has everybody else and they'll release a new DLC which just makes all of your weapons and armour pointless and bsically says fuck you to all the hard work you did in levelling up.

Trials is the only fun bit in destiny, but the pvp is the most unbalanced ive ecer seen in a fps game. There are some weapons and perk choices which just make the game ridiculous e.g. juggernaut shotgun with a long range shotgun.....it's just pointless.

The thing that annoyed me the most, is when I really get used to a choice of weapons and got to a decent level, bungie decide to change nurmeous elements of those gunsso that they're not as good anymore, or they just play differently. I don't know any other game that does this, it's ridiculous.

Or just farm exotics on the black garden using 3 of coins, and make the whole levelling element of the game entirely pointless.

The game has no many holes and so many cheeses, it's just broken as fuck.

Shiiiit you should raid son

Use only dregs promise, or only the no land beyond

why? he's max light, what's even the point in raiding now - in fairness there's no point in doing ny pve whatsoever when you reach max light, unless you're going for specific weapons that you can use in pvp.

Raid has dope loot and is a good time with friends faggot, just enjoy shit and stop being a buzzkill

break through the shotgun meta with no land beyond!

Well there are raid-specific exotics and armor pieces.

>2016
>still playing destiny

armor, yeah. exotics? no.
>if you dont have outbreak prime and touch of malice yet- dont waste your time