Anyone excited for hockey?

Anyone excited for hockey?

Figured we could have a general discussion group about it since I didn't find much on this board.

GO JACKETS!

ya you have to use /hoc/ we are very excited to hockey. generals suck ass but all the hockey fans are in there

This is a trap, this post is trying to take OP to the Autism general. Don't go there OP

No, I really wanted to see why everyone's excited this year. Maybe someone's favorite team made the acquisition it needed, made a trade they're happy about. Even discuss rule changes in recent years.

Finland

Just watched the World Cup exhibition between USA and Finland. It seemed like Finland is saving itself for the real tourney. I hope USA doesn't burn too much energy right off the bat. I'm also looking forward to North America. I thought it was an awesome idea to bring in the younger cats on a team.

>rags

I'm excited that Seguin is dead.

Sans kessel being hurt right now, I'm excited for a full season under sully. Hoping no one gets dedded at the world cup

Wait really?

Extremy bad post
Tyler dindu nuffin

GO WINGS!!!

Cheers m8

bulju :D

/hoc/ is about the only remnants of old spee before the hot pockets scorched earth this place.
Newcuck.

they were also jetlagged as hell cuz travel

no they werent they had 3 days to acclimate. they got btfo becsause finland is fucking gay and shit at hokkei

D E V I L S
E
V
I
L
S

We gon fuck shit up this season.

the hockey general is the most autistic thread on this entire board ainec

No way, its the best