Ok Sup Forums i need romantic advice

Ok Sup Forums i need romantic advice.
There is this girl i know, we are flirting since one month or so.
She failed some test (or something) and she is depressed. I know i can take advantange from this situation but she doesnt feels "too talkative"
What kind of romantic/compressive shit can i say to her? I want her to talk with me again and also make her feel good again. Goal is pussy of course.
Pic unrelated but she looks like her.

Ask her out dude, ask her to the movies

Dont stick your dick in crazy

She wont go anywhere being this depressed

Actually be serious.

You could say, "I haven't heard from you in a while, would you be keen to meet up for some coffee/ice cream on (Insert day of the week)?" Wait for answer back and if she says yes ask her what time would be best for her. Than you can keep it casual and plan other activities like bowling or an arcade after if it is close.

Not rocket science

she has facial scarring on her cheeks from sleeping with makeup on too much. odd for someone her age.

You are on Sup Forums asking a bunch of antisocial retards how to approach an (I'm assuming) attractive woman. You're fucked dude, don't bother.

Guys OP here. I know how to ask her out, ok?
The problem is she is locked in her room know. Im asking for ideas to make her feel better without being a beta like her friends.

Activate your sociopath mode

Use things she previously liked to see if she wants to go out with you to do them.

Here ya go op,cant get more compressive than this

What a fagget don't listen to this guy. Just send her a funny meme and say SHOOBY DOOBY I WANT THAT BOOTY. It's 2016 not 1805 like this old fag suggest

Sure mate

"Meet me Sunday 2pm."

But honestly, you're entering her frame too much already. Boyfriends aren't mote than emotional tampons these days. friends with benefits is where it's at, but you'll find out. with time

other user here, but that's really a faggy way to ask a girl out. Don't negotioate, don't explain yourself. You give them an option yes or no. Don't ask her if she wants to go out and have her plan the entire date up to until the minute you meet. bitches don't want that, they want an assertive man to take her away in his world. Always give them a Yes or No option, don't ask them.

I dont wanna be her boyfriend, i just wanna fuck her. She doesnt wanna bf either.

Then you definitely have no excuse

I never got girls to fuck me when they were depressed tho. Because if you allow shitty people in your life it will rub off on you.

My original post did.

So i just should wait whenever she feel better?

Don't try too hard or overthink this. Don't see it as a situation to "take advantage" of if you are looking for more than sex. I say just ask her if she wants to do something sometime. Don't make it a date, just see if she is willing to do something. Because you're not going to be able to do much talking to her on the internet or through text.

nah just take her out some place she hasn't been before. The change of scenery will be enough for her to feel somewhat alive again.

>be assertive
>let her choose between yes and no

The only thing you should let her choose is monday or friday, ilusion of choice, bruh

I opened a thread here one month ago.
She was with a beta friend who thought she was her gf.
I get ride off of his, this should be the easy part.

RAPE

is her name emma lol

You think like me.
However im not asking how to ask her out. Im asking how i get her to feel better before i ask her out. Otherwise she will keep in her house.

You know her? Lol

well if I'm telling a girl to meet me someplace, it's not really a yes or no answer. It's either she has the choice to accept the invitation or not, if that clarifies

that's when you get somewhat pushy about it. Not in the "you better do what I say" way, but in more of a "you need to get out there and have some fun for your own mental health way"

it will be good for her and you might get some sex op. Everybody wins.

NOTE: this is going to make her think you are romantically interested in her relationship-wise. If you aren't trying to drive this home, you'll only end up hurting her in the long run.

but you can get sex, so fuck it

Mate just go for a walk with her to catch up. Stop over analysing it.

Last name starts with an M? has a brother called Josh?

also:

if she does says no once you push the subject a little, back off.
once she gets out of her funk she'll know you were trying to be there for her and that could also lead to sex

just be confident and don't lose your spaghetti all over the place

Sorry mate, i was kidding, her name is not emma. But if you wanna tell us about her go ahead.

oh nah lol, thought you were talking about an emma cause I know someone in this exact situation LOL

>you were trying to be there for her and that could also lead to sex
That literally never got anyone laid. In the entire history of humanity.

She failed some test and doesn't want to talk to you? She doesn't give a fuck about you. Talking to you would make her feel better.

We all have the same issues after all

it does if you're not a beta-bitch about it

Kek, prolly true too.

I would go the Southern way, cll her asking what's up, just small talk (I hope she still talks with people) when she says what are you doing you say "I'm under your windows, come out let's have a walk is a beautiful day the birds are chirpig in the trees whatever" (don't over do it, i'm joking, just go with the situation).
If she doesn't ask just cut the conversation with "btw, I'm under your window..."
Make her do things, don't burden her with choices. If she refuses the answers to everything is you need fresh air/fresh mind, something along these lines

She is not depressed because she failed a test. She is sad. Learn the fucking difference.

Here's an idea. Dont talk to her. Let her contact you when she's done. That way you dont seem like your clingy self

Thats exactly what i was thinking. Except for the under your window part. Lol

She is depressed not only for her exam but also because she hate her parents and some girly bullshit i dont care.

Dude that's literally the only important part...
You have to phisically be where she lives so she just needs to come down and walk with you.

Ok then, ill do that

want a tip? start by caring and making her think that you do care

creepy as fuck

Great idea, amazing grill insight. Maybe if OP was a 10/10 panty dropper, but this thread doesn't point that way

Lol nice try girl but no one cares. That's life.

I like his idea tho. Obv she's already somewhat invested in him, she'll miss his attention. Although I do suspect OP friendzoned himself long before already judging from her actions.

>Never listen to their words, look at what they do

exactly, you don't care, but don't you want the pussy? then you gotta make her think that she cares

As a girl. I would rather get meme'd and creamed, than having a dude being all gay like you suggested.

well maybe if you care for her like a father would for his daughter, not like a nice guy

Maybe in the way I put it, yeah.
Bu t I was trying to say is that is better to be there and ask her to just get outside than calling and making hypothetical distant plans that she would automatically refuse. If you know her enough to know where she lives you go there and ask her to come out. Like you would go to your friends house ring the bell and make him come out to play.
BTW I'm having a 15-yo-feeling about OP and his girl, so I'm restating this: if you know where one person lives, it's not creepy to just go to her house and phone her to ask if she will come out

I'd say with the current times when at least a quick text is expected, it is creepy. Why not just say you're in the neighbourhood and you want to meet up?

I don't know I don't feel like is something so strange. Anyway it's not like you are forcing her, more like taking her by surprise mentioning you are there to take her on a walk ecause you want to spend time with her and make her breathe fresh hair. She can say no, and you say ok, maybe tell that if she changes her mind you will be in the neigbourhood getting icecream.
In any case give her time to prepare and come out, don't force anything.

...on a related note, and gven that is probably some 15yo who failed geography, the "don't want to go out depression" may as well be her parents grounding her

Suggest that you both go drink or something. Play pool... Doesn't matter. Don't push her to talk. She might do it if she is comfortable enough, but don't ask for it. Just give her a pleasant evening.

After that, it depends what you want. If you only want pussy once, you can try to make her drink and move on it. If you want long term, stay reasonable, but allow her everything she feels like. The long-term goal is to make her associate you with "good time".