UUUU
U
U
U

I love all my big guys!! XD

I seriously fucking hate this place

We hate you too, hon.
We hate you too.

Yes well done Bane, well done Bane. You got yourself caught.

HOWEVER

>Booty blasted memposter thinks his feelings matter

Zesty

AIA because of the advantage of knowing what time it is on both hands

A Dumbledore falls in love with another Dumbledore.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex leviosa with the gay wizard's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and yes, yes, well done, he is of course overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well. HOWEVER, after some investigation, he finds out that the old man he called is his alternate universe counterpart that's evil and killed his AU Harry Potter. Sort of like an evil twin.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of each other. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other and question the NATURE of FORCED MEMES.

CIC wins, because AIA is only powerstancing to hold up his pants

also TWO popped collars

CIC
>really stupid
>slow
>very strong

AIA
>very smart
>very agile
>has the power of time thanks to his 2 watches

it's pretty obvious, AIA wins

fucking kek

Someone make a CIA shoop where he sits at the table with the others in a hogwarts uniform and then dumbledoore saying "HOWEVER in light of his called-in flight plan i award 1000 points to the house of big guys" or something like that

I'm so autistic this put me in a giggle fit

>WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? CAST A DEATH SPELL ON ME? YOU SPINELESS KEK, BET YOU MASTURBATE YOURSELF THINKING OF JAMES FUCKING YOUR PRECIOUS LILLY

baneposters ruin everything
your stupid meme is NOT funny at all you fucking retards

wow user, that sounds tremendously unfunny

typical baneposting retard

Kys and suck my dick hothead tumbledditor lmao

student Belle , im village council