If the US was a real democracy, Hillary would have been the elected president

If the US was a real democracy, Hillary would have been the elected president.

She is leading by 1,300,000 votes right now, and her margin keeps growing since most of the votes that aren't counted yet are from blue states

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DH3onRaoAQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But it's not a real democracy, so this is a pointless argument.

>If the US was a real democracy
It is not a democracy. Someone give me a thread so we can go back to looking at traps...

But the US is a republic. So go kill yourself.

So in a real democracy votes from illegals count?

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the
>Republic
for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Dead people only vote for democrats.

And it's terrible that your country is not truly democratic in nature.

A lot of states weren't fully counted, don't forget about hand-ins, and people who supported who didn't vote because they knew he would win.

Also take away 3-5m votes from Hillary that were from dead people and illegals. So technically she lost.

FOOD CROPS VOTE TOO BITCH DEAL WITH IT, All this land is used to feed your puty cities.

there are more registered democrats than republicans in the US but the republicans control both houses of congress

cry about it

The Electoral College was an uneasy compromise made by men who were some of the best orators and politicians of the day. What makes you think that today's congress and divided electorate could possibly fix it?

There have been 700 attempts total to reform the Electoral College. And because liberals continue to cluster in big cities as they lose the votes of the working class, you're only going to see this trend continue.

Fucking idiot. If the popular vote was used, nobody would give two fucks about the tiny states and concentrate their campaigns in highly populated areas. States like RI, NH,VT would be fucking meaningless compared to CA, NY and other larger states.

> OP stupid faggot

A claim made by the republican party that is based on absolutely nothing.

Nice user, let me make claims that are based on absolutely nothing too:

There are unicorns on the moon
I can fly, but only when no-one else is looking
Aliens have visited the earth in prehistoric times

Yeah, it's a damn shame America is going to be great again. We should have totally elected a criminal instead.

That's why we don't have democracy. We have a constitutional republic. Learn to history. Ask the Romans how democracy worked out of them.

true democracies do not work on a population like the US. It only works with a majority of people who share the same opinion where minorities get no say.

Yeah to bad...im glad we are a FUCKING REPULIC

>Dead people and illegals

I will repeat myself. it's claim made by the republican party that is based on absolutely nothing.

let me make claims that are based on absolutely nothing too:

There are unicorns on the moon
I can fly, but only when no-one else is looking
Aliens have visited the earth in prehistoric times

USA is a zoo, no matter its a democracy or monarchy or a communist republic, your society is a zoo where even white people beahve as niggers

The US is the most diverse first world country through that system.

>hurr durr election system doesnt go the way I desired, better riot and kill people to accomplish absolutely nothing

If he needed to win the popular vote, he would of campaigned harder in California, New York, ect.

>And it's terrible that your country is not truly democratic in nature.
No it isn't. I live in Oregon, if we lived in a democracy, California would be able to vote, based on its gigantic population, to pipe water from OR down to their mess of a state. And then our gorgeous rivers would no longer flow freely into the ocean. Rule of the mob is a shit-tier way to run a country the size of the US. It was a shit-tier idea when we had 13 states, and it's a shit-tier idea now.

>it's a claim
>i'm trying this hard to defend shillary

thanks ctr.

What made America great in the first place?

Hillary Clinton is leading over trump in the popular vote by 1,300,000 votes right now. that's 1,300,000 votes that do not even count.

Think about that for a second. over a million people with a vote that does not even matter. but to be real, it could have been 10 million people with a vote that doesn't matter with a system like this

This!

Slavery. Women's opinions being unimportant.

no illegals

those quints made me cum

I rightfully pointed out that you made a claim that is based on absolutely nothing. it has nothing to do with hillary, it's just a correct observation.

I'm sorry, but im not into free-form interpretation of reality

Democracy=51% can take away the rights of 49℅

Constitution republic =99% can't touch the rights of 1%

Eat a dick you democrat cuck

There have only been 35 cases where voter fraud has been found, out of over a billion votes.
It might happen on TV but it doesn't happen in the way you suggest.
If Hillary was going to cheat she would have won, grow a brain and get some facts.

>acting like CTR, as if it ever existed like you think it did, still exists over a week after election day

are you gonna be saying "CTR" for the whole 4 years now when people disagree with you?

All the ppl who live in the red actually believe it's ok to round up us gays to be put into electrocution therapy centers.

Feelsbadman.png

So you are in favor of the elected president getting only 1% of the vote?

Don't you see how retarded your argument is?

>still trying to make false claims
>being a shill

another 5 cents has been deposited into your account.

Shut the fuck up you maggots! Fuck back to 2001 and watch as Hillary made two military jets full of fuel hit a pair of buildings rigged with tons of thermite and explosive charges!!!

/thread

yes

The Constitution - saving us from having California "finding" enough ballots until Hillary wins.

Apparently this whole thread is full of ninth graders who haven't been given a basic civics class. Jesus fucking christ

Wow, you believed the "liberal media"?
Try a fact on for size, then go check it and see you're a dumbass who will believe anything an entitled spoilt brat of a billionaire who would rape your sister/mom/aunt if they were "hot" enough.

>I will repeat myself. it's claim made by the republican party that is based on absolutely nothing.
>dead people in Chicago voted, giving IL to Kennedy by 9000 votes.
>Cook county didn't report any of its precincts until all the other counties had their counts reported...
>border counties in Texas had more voter turnout than registered voters, by up o 50%
>Kennedy won Texas by 1%
>all this voter fraud... if Nixon got those two states, he would have won.

It is based on reality, and voter fraud has changed the results of elections in the highest office of the US. Go eat a dick and shut the fuck up, shill.

I'm as red as it gets and not only do I not give a shit about what you queerbags do behind closed doors, I'm actually a special snowflake myself.

You are legitimately incapable of having a reasonable conversation with another human being, it seems.

let me tell you a little secret. CTR was a pretty small super-pac and the people who actually got paid to post things for Hillary were very few and they did not bother coming to Sup Forums

But i guess you are too far in your imaginary version of reality to see that

>Being this retarded
What it means ,you retarded faggot, is that even if 99% of the population is against you they can never takes your rights away

In a democracy all it takes is 51% to take away everything you have

Learn to hisroty ffs

it's not. it's a democratic republic.

>If the US was a real democracy, Hillary would have been the elected president.

If my aunt had a dick, she'd be my uncle.

nigga, you don't understand how our elections work do you?

>It is based on reality
No it isn't you butthurt moron.
Proof user, where is it?
Cite source!
Protip; you can't.

You also neglected to mention that democratic states also have highly populated countries just itching to support their candidates.

California and New York and particular are two states that have a high population and sway.

Imagine if the electoral collage was removed. All those tiny states would be worthless compared to highly dense or populated areas.

Wrong. Constitutional republic. Your hearts in the right place though.

But the US is a republic.
/thread

I'm actually the intelligent one here.
Your argument makes absolutely zero sense.

There is majority and minority in both systems, it's just that in the electoral college system the majority is not determined by the amount of people who voted for the said candidate, which is retarded.

According to your logic, in both systems the majority takes away the rights of the minority. but the real world does not operate in that way.

learn.

True democracy is USELESS in groups of more than 30. TRUE democracy would let 51% decide that the other 49% should be rounded-up and shot.

lol, i can only guess what shit country you're from.

its a republic not a democracy go to canada hillacunt

none of which involved more than a fucking mega ton of illegally sold nukes, or assassination of actual Clinton whistle blowers or massive transfers of dirty money, or trying to harbor nasty fucking Islam fucks here...or fuck you.

One nation
>Under God
Indivisible with liberty and justice for all

if it was a real democracy we'd vote on every issue that comes to hand

you got time for that nigger?

federal republic

It's all public record. There's a thing called Google, where you type in things you want to know, and lists of websites pop up. Try it.

Mike "AC/DC for the LGBT" Pence

go back to history class

That shit does not work anymore. You played the card too often. We are immune

OUR CHRISTIAN GOD!

We don't want to round you up and shoot you. We just want you to shut-up about all the retarded shit you talk about. If electrotherapy is what you need to battle your inner demons, then maybe you should get it.

Fuck Hillary; VIVA TRUMP!

Go to Sup Forums cunt

Democratic Republic > Democracy

Gets rid of the whole tyranny of a mob thing....

makes you think why the US destroys countries to enforce democracy

You what mate?

shut up faggot

If your aunt had a dick, it would just be your uncle with tits.

it's not a democracy.
it's a republic.

hang yourself for ignorance you stupid fucking nigger.

The 51% decided to riot instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=DH3onRaoAQE

Verpiss dich Jude

1. in Kennedy vs Nixon, there was no proof voter fraud actually altered the results of the election. there were very few convictions of voter fraud in that time. furthermore, some of the voter fraud was actually done by nixon voters

2. >X happened in Y, therefore X happened in Z!!!

Examples from the 60's do not apply to today. i don't know if you noticed, but alot of things changed in the past 56 years, including the way people are voting.

Hi Putin.

You mean "rule of the majority"

You faggots where all fine with this system on Nov 7th when you thought hillary was going to get 350 electoral votes.

But only the whiny little butthurt bitches are complaining about votes that don't matter. And they don't matter.

This is how it works and this is how it has always worked.

The time for complaining was long before your favored candidate lost. Whining now just makes you look like the spoiled brat shitstain child that cries after losing a game with other kids.

Trump will be the POTUS and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it, regardless of how much crying you can do.

We don't live in a democracy and never have. Get over it already.

STATES RIGHTS MATTER. The government is NOT about the citizens, it is an agent for the collective 50 states. This is why EVERY state gets a vote.

the 25.25% the other 50 ish % did not vote dem or rep.. cunt.

No you are most definitely retarded

aka Sweden

>This is how it works and this is how it has always worked.

Thar argument was also used when america was still enslaving africans. but slavery was never good. sometimes things that "always have been that way" should change

She won 57 counties out of the U.S. out of 3k

10/10 best new argument you sure convinced me

haaahaa, probably Croatia or Serbia or some shit

Who says it was never good?

Democracy in action! More than half the people don't give a shit!

I have watched over 10 hours of videos where liberals are just crying and screaming about losing. It has added 10 years to my life and made me a happier person.

The US is a democratic republic , the electoral college is designed to protect the minority from the majority

Forgot under god fag

Ur retarded and gay

Did you know that in the current electoral college system, a vote from Alaska worth TWO TIMES a vote from california?

Now please tell me, why people from alaska worth two times more than people from california under the current system?

I think one person should have the power of one vote. this is a very simple position to understand, it shouldn't be too hard for you to support it

Over 3 million illegal votes... more than 2/3rds of them were cast for Hillary, so point is moot.

Thank God we aren't a true democracy.

There would be no abortion, no gay marriage, no EPA, and many other less than majority causes.

Learn to Civics, dumbass. You aren't smarter than the Founders.