Pls stop ridiculize us

t. 1 semester of french

>He can't read the three musketeers it it's original language

>be French speaking American
>live in the state with one of the highest murder rates
>refuse to leave Louisiana because muh French heritage

>it's
>in it is original language
This is what French does to your brain. DO NOT LEARN FRENCH.

What if I'm already 110% French?

>il ne peut pas parler français

French only do good for the brain you imbecile with bad taste (I wanted to say that but that's wrong Kurisu is top tier).

je voudrais parler français Tbh

we need another Katrina.

John Adams was the moral superior of a decadent France, which had nurtured a Marquis de Sade, a Robespierre, and even necessitated something as depraved as the guillotine.

Notice that I do not mention the bit of slavery about America at large, but only Adams' person. Adams himself never owned a slave.

Thus, Adams' innocence of French comes to him at this historical moment as a postive moral good, or lack of decay. Notice how pasty, unlikeable, feminine and nu-male the creature in the OP's picture is, for example, ready for the guillotine, perhaps, around the same time, perhaps, that Adams is to assume the oath of office.

I always used to act like I knew French but in reality I just watched too many napoleon documentaries.

>speaking a retarded language

mais je fais, au moins un peu

moin*

Putain
C'est
Oui

No one talked about German.

moins*

>be Louisianian
>get shot

why should i learn african language?
even russian is more important than french

Je veux baiser un garçon finnois

French is gay.

Portuguese is the true romance language. European portuguese of course, not that Brazilian abomination

moist*

>speaking french
Fucking frogs

I wish there was an US equivalent of the Canadian Bill 101 to make all the people in the green zone learn and use French in their daily life.