youtube.com/watch?v=6K1OHLZ-pQk
youtube.com/watch?v=xj93OYD19Qw
youtube.com/watch?v=oxHnRfhDmrk
strawpoll.me/12341075/r
youtube.com/watch?v=yRYFKcMa_Ek
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

any studies or activities?

ah yes, conservatives control nearly every western government, but supporting them is "counter culture"!

opinions?

Milo is scum.

cheeky bottle of lube on the bedside table

No, but, like, young people aren't conservative, so, like, it is counter culture.

*drools*

find a flaw

bit gay haha

That's hand sanitizer.

My lube is hidden.

To the irish cunt

My cock is 7.5 inches

Im good

You want to see it erect?

stupid birds by the window

>gf working late

lol why are you dating a lower class woman? my gf works a salaried 9-5 because I only respect career driven women

Great, but I'd prefer a bit more chub on.

shit haircut

How did you achieve that with so little qualifications? Is that not vital to have in this day and age? 50 years ago it seems you could leave school without qualifications and achieve through your potential. I suppose education is just a different measure of potential.

Ive been lifting for three years and boxing since I was about 12. Its a good outlet and good exercise. Lately (the past two months) ive fallen off that train however and stopped training physically. Im tired of school and I dont want to concern myself with it, and the emphasis on education today for succeeding is what troubles me. Its something I dont think I have in me to achieve, because I just cant sit down and learn or study.

>walking down a footpath of a country road earlier
>cars doing about 50mph, lorries going past too
>starting thinking about how easily i could jump in front of them and end it instantly
>had one voice telling me to do it and one voice telling me to stop
>sat down on the grass and cried for about 5 minutes

because I like her

Elsa

>The Conservative Party
>conservatives
>Christian Democratic Union of Germany
>conservatives

you're right about the American Republicans though.

TINY BROWN CUT CANADIAN WILLIES

>he uses nail clippers instead of nail scissors

Mong

lol wow the 500th time you've posted this you vacuous insecure cunt

i would love to work for infowars

youtube.com/watch?v=6K1OHLZ-pQk

the girls are hot and it looks really comfy

weird seeing tessa posted on brit
followed her since i was young
she really needs to give up on music

but shawna 2bh

was gonna say thats hand sanitizer, but ive fapped with that before as well as several kinds of olive oil, baby oil, honey, peanut butter, nutella, hair gel, mouth wash, vicks vapo rub, ginger juice

i use coconut oil, you can get a big tub from morrisons for £3 and lasts way longer than that durex massage lube which costs £6

Literally the most average cock ive laid eyes upon, go ahead then, rev her up. Ive seen this photo somewhere however.

>my specific brand of conservatism has never been tried

>not just using normal scissors

>I only respect career driven women

lol you fucking cuck enjoy your childless life and your woman who cares more about climbing the corporate ladder than creating a nice home life

>liking a girl

hurhrurhrurhr fag lmfoaooo

Gayest post i've ever seen

Anyone else have the same thing for tea every single day?

>Pan fried chicken with mixed herbs
>Roast potatoes
>Broccoli

I vary lunch and brekkie but tea is always the same

n-no

what on earth are you doing mate.

you're not wrong but what are you going to do without education lad
I guess you're not from a rich enough family to be able to live off parent's money or an outside source of income

I need a working class wife to give me credibility when I enter politics

good goy

remember to subscribe and donate to your favourite counter culture youtube channels

>stumble upon a forum pre 2005

wow you are a truly boring bastard

>tfw don't want a crazy career woman or a family
>tfw just want a nice partner

roflcopter

alri jealous

mate thats autism, i have similar things for several weeks but never the same

the Tories are literally centrist Blairites, they have been since 2005

no

I have a different meal every day of the month

I try my best x

government is not representative of popular culture

what are representatives of popular culture are hollywood, music, sports, fashion, newspapers, universities, etc

look there for attitudes about which political beliefs are popular

fag

Funny how people say communism has never been successful , local workers co-op near me seems to be doing pretty well

youtube.com/watch?v=xj93OYD19Qw

Im flexible enough to bite my own toenails thankfully. Very satisfying

>You check for replies every night.

cringe

literally don't ever use lube when masturbating with my hand

have a couple masturbators which i have to use lube for but i don't get the appeal of using lube with hands

>what are you going to do without education lad
I dont know. Ive been entertaining the thought of joining the British military. What age are you? Are you in university? Are you studying? I dont have my parents money to live off.

>cuck

I've noticed that when people say they have the same thing for breakfast every day or the same thing for lunch every day nobody cares but everyone is shocked if you have the same thing for tea every day

Weird

>which political beliefs are popular
nah I think that's what elections are for

>get a good gf
>she unironically follows the teachings of fethullah gulen

wtf help

>Literally the most average cock ive laid eyes upon, go ahead then, rev her up. Ive seen this photo somewhere however.

lol jealous of someone as obviously pathetic as yourself? dream on friend

Well I guess Trump is counter culture in the sense that more people voted Hillary.

you will rue the day

also I am highly unflexible and can bite my toenails

anyone whon can't is clearly just a fat fuck

>Cuck

I'd tell you not to reproduce but I know the only place you ever spunk is in your hand

Coming from a true proletariat, embarrassing.

>getting this angry and emotional
hm

who is this guy?

bad place to look when the majority of people don't vote

because the first 2 are usually at work, if you have breakfast at home its usually something quick and easy, lunch can be something like a mcdonalds meal, dinner is usually at home

Its pretty good, not as disgusting as you think itd be desu and avoids that horrible post-cut feeling where the skin is really sensitive

No lad

Just want a quiet life with a nice woman

/r/the_donald incarnate

embarassing reply

disgusting deliver

chicken parm dinner

how long has /leftypol/ been infiltrating /brit/?

we need a McCarthy

in fairness its really messy, especially with the coconut oil that i use i need to shower afterwards especially if ive done anal play too, that durex lube though absolutely stinks and is much more messy but not greasy, personally i prefer the coconut oil

Fuck off

I can bite my toenails, not saying that I do, just i could if i wanted to

you sicken me beyond words

The Tories are far-right extremists m8, look up.

This tune is really timeless and melancholic

youtube.com/watch?v=oxHnRfhDmrk

traditional conservatives are just trying to find a spot within what is going on right now, but desu its very "non-conservative" and overall anti-liberal (Liberal in the classical meaning)

I don't think these talking heads represent good figureheads, they are just plucked out by the media since they need someone to dance about on TV.
really they are just parroting the chaos of ideas online.

On the subject of 'weird' meals does anyone else not eat breakfast foods? I eat leftovers from dinner from the night before in the morning

just beat this lad somehow

he didn't see my setup even though he was better than me

I finished my studies and I work lad. early 20s
I don't think you should join the military, if you don't feel like you belong in the normal world you probably won't do much in a group of young men packed together. on the other hand you might grow because of that experience, no one knows
you could also engage on a boat, or work physical labor. You're not forced to do studies I guess, and if you just can't go through either you force yourself really hard and rely on willpower or give up and find a work. in the end it's not the money which counts but how happy you are

VERY IMPORTANT POLL
strawpoll.me/12341075/r

there's just one retard who thinks it's funny to spout sterotypical and almost caricaturish "left wing" views but everyone here is either too fucking moronic or autistic to realise

We've always been here

Watching and waiting

youtube.com/watch?v=yRYFKcMa_Ek

reminder that /leftypol/

literally unironicaly frequent

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/

you use coconut oil for anal?

i only ever use anal-specific stuff

I figured. I pick my nose and eat it too haha x

Habits from child I suppose.

>/r
you fuckin spanner

/brit/ has always leaned left because most people here are in their teens and literally build their political identity in opposition to something i.e. most of them are left wing because they don't want to be associated with Sup Forums, but they're only mildly left wing because they don't want to be associated with sjws. no actual beliefs, just aesthetics and labels to help them cope with their (lack of a) personality problems

I have a sandwich for breakfast and people think this is odd. Just like a chicken salad sandwich or something or tuna and cucumber.

With fucking loads of coffee

And Sup Forums created multiple colonies on Reddit

i have a sexy as fuck gf who i've been dating since i was 21 and she was 19 i'm 28 now