So I was given this bottle as a present, but I dont drink so

So I was given this bottle as a present, but I dont drink so...

Hows your night going, Sup Forums?

That's fucking smart

autism

Fuck off

GTFO you fucking pussy ass faggot

Nice job triggering all the childbrains.

Nice shoes fucking faggot

Not bad, I don't drink either.

Fuck yeah just like the milk

senior in high school, good job. could care less.

Bit nervous/doubtful. Know I need to study for the JLPT, but kind of don't want to bother with it anymore.

And nothing of value was lost

>instagram filter

what no likes?

WOW

I don't plan on ever drinking

As for how my night is going , I'd say it's going well. I just have some homework I need to do.

That's cool, Sup Forumsro. Present presenting should be more common these days.

>senior in high school
> good job

Good one.

This is why re-gifting exists.

>I don't plan on ever drinking
Prepare to be a lonely awkward faggot no one invites.

I did the same thing the other day.
My Grandfather died and I inherited his wine collections.
They were all really old and dusty and had fruity names like Domaine de la Romanée-Conti (lol he was probably a faggot)
I dumped them out in the yard and fired my AR15 at them for fun.

>Jack Daniels
You did good son
That shit belongs in the sewers

talk about alcohol abuse

Good job. Marijuana is a better option. It causes less damage to you in the long run

Even if you did drink, jack Daniels is trash so you're really not missing out on much. Only a wino would be mad

you could just use the full bottle as decoration like everyone else in the world

>They were all really old and dusty and had fruity names like [expensive wine I clearly copied and pasted]
epic troll

never happened kill yourself

B8

I'm not exactly the type to go to huge social gatherings as it is. Me not being invited to stuff isn't something I'm worried about.

You sir are an EDGE MASTER.

>reading all that dumbass text

Fuck off, nerd

>decorating your house with trashy liquor bottles
fucking disgusting trailer trash

How do you know that someone doesn't drink?

They will fucking tell you.

>Haha I'm le social introvert! It's just how I am! Oh and not to mention my social anxiety and/or token depression!

You will get thoroughly dicked by the real world when you're older than 16. Please go back to your snoo forum.

Triggered alcoholic rages on.

I got a bottle of bacardi as a present from myself and am drinking it's gud

Are you dressed like Beetlejuice on purpose?

I'm already 16 and am doing just fine. Love your description of me, it's spot on.

>rages on
Not everyone who forecasts your grim future is an alcoholic. Not everyone who calls you out is "that one guy". Learn how this site works, retard.

Enjoy your ban.

I don't trust people who don't drink tbh.

If I do get banned it'd only be beneficial considering how toxic this site is.

Put the booze down, sparky. Youre getting violent again.

kek, bourbon is for faggots. Drink some real Whiskey and mix it with some coke. Black or white, or both, either are fine.

>toxic
Good news. You never belonged here in the first place.

>mfw you could've sold it to someone else
>mfw I don't care because your finances are unimportant to me
>mfw jack is shit whiskey

>________ is for faggots
>Drink some real Whiskey
>mix it with some coke
kys queer

Drinking is for loser pathetic winos that cant cope with life like a real man.

if you mix real whiskey with coke then YOU are the faggot sir

Do you need a safe room to go to?

No, I'd much rather see those things burn. Hopefully Trump can make that happen.

Won't your girl friend get drunk?

What a fucking waste.

What happened to my flamers? I was having fun.

Alcohol is a shit tier drink anyways. People only drink it because movies and TV shows make everyone's super duper comedy idols look cool drinking it. Everybody who drinks needs to grow a pair and think for themselves or die.
>inb4 "aww did you have daddy alcohol issues"
Grew up the second oldest out of 6 in a very loving, above middle class family on the east coast U.S.A. Check your privileges, neckbeard.

True, it is the worst drug

>mfw all that booze

Jack is my drink of choice! I could have used it for tomorrow... there is a blizzard here where im from.

Drinking must make your autism flair/flourish alienating you further form the rest of us.

well, that and because it causes intoxication, which history has pretty confidently confirmed that humans enjoy getting inebriated.

beyond that, people are just too afraid to socialize in a state of full consciousness

Edgy teen/10

>could care less
>not understanding the difference between could and couldn't

oh no, don't pour the shitty $15 bottle of whiskey in the toilet, reee.

perhaps
my lungs are kinda fucked up from weed, but my liver still works like a champ
maybe i need to drink more

But all real men drink. Your logic is flawed.

Let me know how that liver damage is in 20~ years.

I quit drinking a few months back. I cant say my life is going great but I was an absolute useless sack of shit when I drank so it's a slight improvement.

がんばれ、先輩!まだ時間があるぞ

Why throw away the magic potion for getting women horny? You don't have to drink it yourself....

Why not give it to a homeless person?

>I'm an edgy faggot so I'm going to make a spectacle of pouring away alcohol instead of keeping it for friends or family like a normal human.

I know, but still....

I'll study Chinese after the test.

Better take real dope or smoke weed

I did the same with a bag of marijuana I found on the back seat of my cab at shift end.
I don't smoke

OP confirmed manlet

I would rather be alienated further from you rancid piss oafs. As for being autistic, i wouldn't have my job if i was. And i have to deal with you cumstains all day, so you'd probably be better off killing yourself then just dealing with whatever the fuck is wrong with you.

>Jack Daniels is bad
recommend me some good whiskey than, cucks