Feels thread b i need one right now

feels thread b i need one right now

bump

Bumpp

i dont understand this

Dude had a dream about meeting his younger self.
Younger version is disappointed in the older one because things didn't turn out the way the younger one expected them to.

:(

>i need one
What. The. Fuck?

Why on earth would you want a feels thread? What will it do besides bring you down?

Let them know that they aren't the only one with a problem? I don't know. I just kinda feels good to be around sad people when your sad. It's a weird feeling.

I guess that's reasonable.

Not OP but sometimes I get so fucking depressed about something to the point that I can't even cry. I just feel sort of empty. These threads help me cry and relieve some of that sadness.

makes us feel less lonely fam, also gives us a reason to be sad instead of random sadness

Hello r9k

To see that others care. To see that you're not alone and there are people, real, live people as the captcha proves to us willing to take the time to fill it out to tell you that they care, that you ain't alone and never will be. Even those stormfront newfags do this. And sometimes, when you're feeling too happy and you're not used to it, you need to head back down into your cave, and a feels thread helps you with that.

change that to 4:30 and i get it.

It's a disease of the highest order

I get money which I can use to buy rope to hang myself with.

It gives me money to buy my woman pretty things, and Im saving up to invest in my own company.
Im making my way up there, one paycheck at a time. Slowly, but surely.

this one is kinda of feely

Oyasumi Punpun is fucking amazing

it is, but goddam put me down

Lost.

Ha. Jokes on you. Someone told me that a month ago and I ignored it.

Fuck that fucking furfags and all of its shitty emotionally stunted friends

Fuck, that has to be one of the saddest things I've ever seen.
Really got me, user.

fuck this is my worst nightmare

Daaamn. Like James Bond. Is this actually a real life scene or is it a movie or something?

jesus....

Ugh, he always gets to me.
I looked up to that guy since I was a small child and suddenly he's just gone and I find out he felt the same as me. I even had a dream about him shortly after his death. He was comforting me.

It's one of those things the police and firefighters sponsor before prom to keep drinking and driving deaths down on prom night. It's a scare tactic.

I cried.

i dont get it what is tha-
oh...
no...

Holy shit, this is just too fucking deep.

It's called "Every 15 Minutes" in California. It's sponsored by the highway patrol.

CUCKED
U
C
K
E
D

Failing my resit year at school. My awful girlfriend dumped me over a text. I am fucked up and I have trouble communicating. I didn't get my promotion even tho I was a solid candidate. I am sooo tired. It all adds up.

This isn't ylyl.

Right. I don't know what the program is called here, but it was highly ineffective.

>be me
>tail end of 2015
>had girlfriend
>join military after high school
>she sends me letters
>I write back
>call her and talk when I can
>graduate boot camp
>try to call her
>no answer
>call
>voicemail
>call...etc
>leave boot camp
>get cell phone
>learn she has a fiance and is pregnant
>haven't heard from her since receiving her last letter in December

I loved her.

She won't even tell me why.

It's even better if you read it in Johnny Cash's voice.

I'd still fuck it though.

Anyone have a pic of the Ella thread that fits the new file size limit (thanks a lot mook)

Are you me? Because you're right.
His kids published a book of his never before seen poems before a couple days ago. I'm going to pick it up in the morning. I hear it's good.

The first time I saw that show, I binge watched the whole first season and downed a bottle of whiskey.
Still can't watch it sober...

I am done feeling like suicide.

I hate to live, and I live to hate.

Hate's always been there for me. Why should I abandon hate?

Look at this guy. Getting trips and having people love him.