Deadpool w/R rating

Deadpool w/R rating
>Box office: $775.7 million

X-Men: Apocalypse w/PG-13
>Box office: $484.7 million

What did audiences mean by this?

next deadpool movie is the next x-men movie.

i am happy for it and want to see him dressed in a dress too.

full on cuck mode, and i don't even give afuck

Bryan Singer is a hack

It needed more quips.

X-men ias at 513, update your pastabait

also, I bet you we get another x-men movie before another independence day movie.

$484.7 million is an incredible sum for a movie like that

Capeshit meme is finally over.

It's time to grow up

That 16 X men movies is enough

Everybody hates niggers.

Not when you factor in its budget and marketing.

>can we have some money to make Deadpool
>*spits gum onto check*
>good luck with that bomb faget

>next deadpool movie is the next x-men movie.
let it be X-Force
DoMeNow, Psylocke, Cable

Who needs quips when you literally rebbit the scene.

>black comedy
>no nigger character

Pretty sure it's confirmed to be 'Deadpool and Cable'. Maybe I'm thinking of what people called it when they confirmed cable would be in it though

Blind Al was black.

Also one of the most underrated scenes to me was that Wade gets a black guy beaten up to try and win the dead pool in the bar and later when he 's revealed to have cancer the same guy buys him a beer to make him feel better.

yeah, you fuckers ruined me. all i could think of when this scene happened was "man, Sup Forums would shit itself if it saw this..."

>next deadpool movie is the next x-men movie.
Will there be more Megathick Teenage Semendemon?

>yeah, you fuckers ruined me. all i could think of when this scene happened was "man, Sup Forums would shit itself if it saw this..."

It's not like there wasn't a similar scene in the previous movie or anything..

i havent seen Days of Future Jej yet

Deadpool was awful but had a good add campaign

The trailer for Xmen was awful

I was thinking deadpool was going to be a violent spaceballs style parody of capeshit. Turned out to be boring capeshit with a handful of family guy style "jokes"

Apocalypse looked awful though he wasn't that bad in the film. I think he turned off normies from seeing it. Without quips people have to accept everything at face value and casuals feel stupid seeing this kind of crap on the big screen

AND her stunt double!

>they will never take turns kicking you in the balls

;___;

>they will never take turns pegging you

fixed that for you

>they will never take turns farting into your mouth while they ride your face with their thiccness

fixed that for you

They will never take turns slapping my cock as I cum and screaming, "No! You don't get to cum, bitch!"

a 300m dollar profit?

Thats more than most movies released this year

How much of that overseas money do you think they'll see, brighteyes? You think those people just send all the money back to the US?

All X-Men films should be R-Rated desu senpai desu senpai desu senpai desu senpai desu senpai desu senpai desu senpai desu senpai desu senpai desu senpai desu senpai desu senpai desu senpai desu senpai desu senpai desu senpai

They meant that more people got what deadpool stand for. main poins being popcorn cinema, dont expect deep story, good made action.
Than X-men which should be good action film with a realistic setting regarding capes and plausible but had some cringy points and not a good plot that felt forced or crammed into the movie.

>$775.7 million
holy fucking shit.
>production budget of 58million
deadpool is killing it

And less Jennie.

Execs never understand anything.
They just throw money at shit and every now and then get lucky, or they blindly copy stuff that made money last time.