Faces of Sup Forums thread vol. 2

Faces of Sup Forums thread vol. 2

>Faces of Sup Forums
>Cap covering his face
>Napkin (wtf) covering his chin

I bet you like acid

Don't talk to Daddy like that! Fuck you!

You look kinda like my ex. Kinda hot.

Let's see you're face there bud. You show me urs and I'll show u mine.

Wiggers of Sup Forums

.-.

I'm a gigger you nigger!

Beau Lythgoe / 10

Very soft face

The fuck does that even mean? .-.

too tryhard g, lose the hat or the bandana

reasonable

not bad

shave and not bad

not bad

Op is now, and always will be, a fag.

Yeah. I did shave after that. That was like a month ago.

Then you're 100% reasonable, congrats

Str8 goods fam

Thanks. I guess. Aha

Hey

Sure why not

Absolutely gorgeous

I love you

Wow thanks friend

Anytime, my guy.

Beau Lythgoe was a kid who's life Sup Forums rekt last night

Rate me. Or you're mother....

What are you guy's hobbies?

I like doing portraits, cycling and a music nerd.

Okay. Still no idea what you're on about

You look kinda like him bro. Jeez

Qt Ginger / 10

Handsome.

That's not a rating. Quantify that shit.

Thanks user.

Nice meme faggot. Cry more

Fratboy Snowden.

do you not have a chin

Second time I've been called Snowden in one of these lol

You all are degenerate fuck faces.

Yo leafy you fag get on csgo so we can play

And you're a satyr; your point?

I'm actually glad i didn't get called shia labeouf this time tbh fam.

Didnt even see you in this thread. Ps it the fagg you live with

You could have given yourself better lighting

LOL look at those whiskers!

Nice. Looks like you live in a shitty town.

Trump's a dumb choice for the president.

16?

I have a feeling you'd look really nice with a beard (and once that stash grows more)

In my country you can't wear a wifebeater cause apparently you're a massive pretentious fagget if you do. I don't get it tho. I like em.

Nice fucking hair dude. Is it a lot of work?

Anytime, bruh

I always thought wife beaters were generally white and intended as an undershirt. This graphic tank was made as a standalone outerwear. Js.

just do it
>desu sempai

In my country, they're all classified together. Where u from? I'm a potato farmer as you can guess by the complexion of my skin

rate

US
specifically
MO

I just curl it while it's wet

You'd look better if you got more exercise. Fuck, everybody does.

"I take xanax and smoke weed every day and make street signs even though I know it's only gonna get me into more danger."
It's not fucking cool trying to be anything that you're not. nobody's born a gangster, they're born a free spirit. be yourself and stop trying to hide insecurities by dressing like you WANT people to avoid you.
Besides, you draw hella more attention if you got stuff on you looking like that on public transport or out and about man. Take advice please. Nobody needs to be a wastecadet. This has been a dick-comms announcement. This fuckin planet jeez. Please tell me you're actually a nice guy and just dress like this cos it's comfy? I'm guessing not though cos of the dumbass signs you're pulling. Have fun when you're in jail within a few years and all your family, friends and EVERYTHING has been taken away from you. All that "gangsta" and violent protest shit? AIN'T worth it. Treat officers and everyone else with respect and you'll get it back. What you do in your own time is up to you.

Look at all the little banditos

HOLY fuck! I didn't even notice the street sign. HAHAHA...

I'd say you got a bit carried away with your attempt to save this poor kid's soul but I actually agree with most of what you're saying.

22. I age well

Yo

Hey I'm 22 too

Qt amish

How could you guess that i live in a shitty town?? right on point

I know you

Cops can't do shit, I know how to run bro

Anybody here like drugs?

Currently do benzos every once in a while but that's it. In the past I've done coke, amphetamines, mdma, codeine, weed, acid, shrooms, lol nutmeg, xanax, etiz, Diphenhydramine... That's all I can remember off the top of my head.

Fav is by far weed.

Pic? You probably look way older than me

I need some heroin.

Please post more pics Daddy

Typical white murican fucktard. Try to look badass and prolly weighs about 50 kilos

Ever tried meth? My favourite so far. Diphenhydramine is only good as a potentator, makes your opioids go further

Can't atm, eating, might later though

Yeah I thought so =)

Holy fuck u do. I'm guess you don't smoke or drink much?

Well it's all in the eyes and face. You look worn down and ready for something new, tired of the same old same old. Naw ye fool, it's the background of your pic, I took a guess.

I'm not gay, but you make me think twice.

5/10

Well congrats, it looks sick.

What a beard! Are you impersonating the grinch who stole Christmas in that photo?

Oh boy. Would love to see them titties. I'm pretty mad into giggers.

I'mma assume you're joking. Where do you live?

Nah I abuse my body plenty, must be good genetics

I ain't telling you where I live boy

Hey

Hey cutie

Ex-addict? Or just stupid?

No part of me would fucking love to but I'm not great with self-control. I've never felt better in my life then doing 95% pure coke, line after fucking line. Man I've heard meth blows coke out of the water.

The latter.

That it does, lasts way longer too, was high for 24 hours just sniffing around the shit stuck in my nose. Hate having to do a rail every 15 mins like with coke

New York Yankees
>West Coast

Tara? lol

You're an idiot, don't fuck with Opiates unless masochism is your thing

Drunk from bday celebration

>Well it's all in the eyes and face. You look worn down and ready for something new, tired of the same old same old. Naw ye fool, it's the background of your pic, I took a guess.

Well, you aren't wrong. One more year and I can leave this shithole after 23 years, so that'll be nice

Nah I just don't give a fuck.

Cutie

You're okay

Alright ya fucks I'm down to play along.

Russian / 10

Ooooo ya lucky barstard!

Sup bro. I'm going to guess you're a pot smoker and coffee drink?

You're hair looks great. Are you going to have that for life? (as in, is your dad balding?)

lol you look a bit depressed. Who's birthday was it?

Ur in college? What are you studying? Will I hazard a guess. I thinking will. Doubt I'll get it right. BOOM gotta be science.. I'm guessing you live in some hick town in the US?

That pic size. 2kb. I haven't seen a pic that small since back in the day when cell phones were becoming popular. r u actually from Russia?