Stoner talk

Stoner talk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C2vgICfQawE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nightmare Cookies, Sativa

Do you remember when you remember when you do smoke and then you remember smoking a joint?

sounds tasty

Ahhh I 'member

Taking a tolerance break. I lost most of my appetite.

ooooh I member!

Same her, on t-breaks i barely eat, but when i smoke i can't stop eating

youtube.com/watch?v=C2vgICfQawE

Here to wreck the thread

How much was that? I spent 50 on a starter rig.

I need to take a tolerance break but I dont want to. Im at about a gram of oil a day. I can take 3 big dabs in a row and not be super stoned, sucks.

Here's a basic non collab for reference

How often you guys take t-breaks?
Also how long do they last?

Gorilla Glue and Chiquita Banana.

San Jose California here.

Watching Wargames.

Work sucks but life's good.

Jesus christ. Who pays that much for a bong?

Duuuude

Member that, wait , wut?

Me, for starts

I smoke for about 2-3 months and then i take a t-break fro around a month, but it's usually because i run out and my dealer lives a couple of hours away

But it makes it so much better when i get back on it again

Love me some glassware

im doing it my first time. what do?

Inhale into lungs

I've been smoking daily since july for my migraines, and I really need to take a t break. Sucks though because weed is the only things that helps me

Helix setup
I used to have a similar ashcatcher on mine

How you know when you to take a break

It's normal to not get high the first time, and if you don't smoke cigarettes the smoke will probably burn your lungs like a bitch but it will get better, after a while you won't even notice it.

I've seen these same 3 pictures in every stoner thread for quite a while. No new pics?

Did you know... That the ground feels weird

Also made one of my own. "Big Oil"

Bruh

Eat a mango beforehand, inhale slow and deep, inhale a bit of air afterwords, hold for a few seconds (not as long as you can, that doesn't actually get you higher) and exhale.

If your tolerance becomes too high or if it just becomes a habit and is not really fun anymore i would say. Also if you start pushing away responsibilities and just sit at home all day and smoke it's probably a good idea to take a break.

But it's different for everyone, some people can smoke all year round and be fine, you will probably know yourself if you need a break

Snow Storm, Banana Kush, Cherry Pie. Best imo

so CBD doesn't give you a body high and indica doesn't have to have any... weird stuff you learn today

is that a tampon?
because it looks like a tampon

My wife is a total stoner. I smoke with her on occasion, but she is smoking morning, mid-day, and night.

My main issue is that she usually gets horny as fuck after smoking, so I allow it to go on, even if it is turning into a REAL problem.

Brandon?

About to load one up with the gf.
Anyone else with me?

As a recreational stoner, can someone please explain to me if 'medical cannabis" is legitimate or if its just an excuse to get cooked and still let it be okay in the eyes of the law/society. Like i was watching this show called like 'colorado weed" or some shit like that and they talk about medical cannabis and this one chick says she takes it for migraines then she took a hit and she was like "oh yeah i can feel my arthritis getting better already!" Like im all for it either way, i just dont know anyone that uses it for 'medicinal purposes'

Rly nigga

I use it for my migraines. I'm have daily pain from them, so I usually smoke in the afternoon when my pain is at its worse. It helps just as much a a pill, without the side effects of heavy pharmaceuticals

Please just buy a real bong user. You're being 17

Dream queen

Here ya go

Sup Forums changed file sizes and I'm lazy. These are screenshots the real photos are huge

Mood rn what r u Sup Forumsroes smokin ?

This is the best reaction image I've ever seen, I'm gonna steal it thx

Older pic but this is what i'm smokin' on

Did I say pic related?
I don't think I did.

This one time, I smoked 5 weeds and snorted 2 meths. Lol good times

Weed doesn't get me high anymore
Not even tolerance break

Whats that you're smoking?

Duuuuuuuuuuuuu-hu-hu-hu-huuuuddde.
Ayy lmao

Member berries?

Sure you're not smoking oregano?

What do you think these are?

Yee, good bongs can be cheap just don't be a faggot that pays hundreds or thousands on something that does what one for $60 can do, here is a good one. Triple honeycomb with all the fixings, ash catcher, birdcage and all that shit.
m.dhgate dot com slash product slash new dash glass-water-pipe-17-5 slash 258744110.html
spam detection is so fucking annoying

Anything dhgate is made of only the finest chinesium

Fairly new to smoking. Can anyone recommend a good glass pipe?

ITT: Autism

Pot stocks mark up mean flies to get caught in eyes mistakes around deep lies and control is not found it's disguise. Often forever and in-between dreams this smoke sessions make me just what I seem. March madness and the regular kind become one in the issues of what it becomes. Thanks for the steak but I'm running to catch the grass buss on a train that is just running a bit late.

Worked fine for me, just don't drop/bump it or it will shatter like your happiness. Airflow is airflow, can't say the same for the sturdiness.

If those are yours please stop using that home made one and making a fool of yourself. It reeks of classlessness

Don't worry. Unlike most casual stoners I'm 9000% glass aware having about 10k in glassets

>watching tv while blazed
>mate handpasses a footy and it hits my face and rebounded into my bong and broke it
>was my first bong
Have to use a gatorade bong now

>saying classlessness

>classlessness

Sons finally asleep so I can smoke a bowl, been nauseous all day.

Keep it simple, keep it solid. 18", no chambers, no bullshit.

What the fuck is that roll man?

My wife is similar, but with H...

Just dabbed lads

Congratz, have a great time user

>
>Same her, on t-breaks i barely eat, but when i smoke i can't stop eating

How long does it take for tolerance to build up and come down?

Anybody doing only edibles? Or am I the only One?

Felt like firing up ol' faithful - the grav. Homemade & works great. I love pyrex etc. but it's fun to make something that does the job.

Wish I had some. I stick to smoking because I can only get so much at a time. Not in a med state, so edibles are pretty scarce.

It varies a lot and differs from person to person and for how much and how often you smoke, but i would say at least a minimum of one week, but probably more. One month is probably best

i do them. I smoke for the smaller amounts and then edibles when i want to go into space... because the edible ride has a longer onset it is generally more palatable imo than taking a huge dab rip and finding yourself fading faster and faster between every second. Im sure some people like that, but for me it just kinda makes me too geeked up during the peak

I'm pretty excited to jump back on the wagon after the month long t break. New Pokemon game is gon' be lit!

A few years back, I needed to piss clean in three days in light of an upcoming opportunity. I was also a fledgling professional cyclist at the time. I rode 270 miles in three days. Took the test, pissed clean, and went on my jolly way home to smoke.

I got so fucking high I quite literally had to grab onto my chair to keep from falling out of it. I got so high it was almost scary. I got higher than the first time I got high.

That being said, I think it's usually about two weeks, on average.

As a joint guy, I must ask, are bongs worth it?

There is nothing like glass on glass.

just vaped some tasty kief for breakfast

yeah they are, gets you a bit higher due to the smoke being forced into your lungs when you pull the slide

a faggot.

I'm mostly a roll up guy myself, but I bought a bong to curb on my consumption a little bit. I can make an ounce last a veeeery long time.

I feel like I get higher faster, and I get to snuff the bowl after every hit which conserves even more. Joints and blunts just burn constantly even if no one is smoking it (which is why I enjoy rolling up, no need to continuously relight and pull and clear, etc)
cheers.

Getting some girl scout cookie tomorrow, first time smoking it, I heard its good.

Well, I make them myself... I usually make 10-12 muffins or cookies with 2g Total. Eating 2 of them usually make me feel Happy for 6 hours. Going to bake some pumpkin & bacon ones with poppy seeds for the weekend

nice china glass, gtfo with this pasta you can't be the same person posting this every time

damn. with only 2g? You must have enough self control not to indulge every day haha. a good edible for me is like, .5

pumpkin bacon sounds awesome

Lol he is legit. Only a rich dick like him would post his own shit. Thats his thing.
I call him rich bong. Say hi rich bong! Been a while brotherman

I come into these threads looking for him. I was here the day Sup Forums decided no more, fuck this kid thinking he's so good telling first time smokers get a 5k bong or it isn't shit git good, and now I just kinda like to join the dogpile. Some part of me can't believe he just keeps coming back for the abuse.