Sup Sup Forums, can anyone take the barcode from this and turn it into a raw image of just the barcode...

Sup Sup Forums, can anyone take the barcode from this and turn it into a raw image of just the barcode, without perspective distortion, so it could be printed onto a new card?

Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

barcodesinc.com/generator/index.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not enough image detail.

It would be less work to slice that girl's face off and use it for a mask

>not your personal army

Welsh?

If you can't even scan a fucking image, then how the hell do you plan to photoshop a new name and picture, and print it onto a new card?

The barcode is: 1007932362

Code a 3of9 font and re-render.

dumass

You realise there are barcode fonts, right? You scan the barcode, get the numerical output, and type that number with the barcode font and you can print it on anything, you stupid fucking dumbfuck faggot.

Why don't you scan the shit yourself?

I doubt he's smart enough to get the prefix & suffix characters.

OP is pretty fuckin stupid to not cover everything but the barcode.

Eh. It let me error check the fucking student ID number, so I knew it decoded right.

Easy

>b
Less blurry.

>1007932362

generated here
barcodesinc.com/generator/index.php

newfag

Kys newfig

Should someone let the university know this faggot is trying to clone this bitch's ID?

I already did.

lol rekt op

NOW, HERE HE IS --CONAN O'BRI-MAN

We already did this thread... the old op kinda quit on telling us what it was for beside having to do will a feminist chick in an orange dress by a car.

Then annons told him about RFIDs and that just a new barcode won't spoof a card.

Told OP they are fucking stupid not covering everything but the barcode.

Good. I want another thread of OP crying when he gets taken away.

i hope you didnt make this thread using your uni WIFI :))

erekt

Thank you.