Hey cunts, getting my toenail ripped out in 20 mins

Hey cunts, getting my toenail ripped out in 20 mins.
I posted a thread about a week ago asking about my ingrown toenail, will post updates as time goes if the thread is still alive.

I know that feel. Sorry, bro.

Post pics plz

ouch

I can't wait till a worm pops out of that fat toe

fun fact
that red stuff - it's technically cancer

>getting my toenail ripped out
OP lies. They don't rip the nail out. They jam scissors under the nail, after numbing the fuck out of your toe, and slice the edge of the nail off.

Pic I used last thread about a week ago

Of course they don't rip the nail right out you dumb cunt

Stop eating your toenails you dirty fucker.

dude, get the operation.

I had that shit for years. it will grow back and create problems if you just pull it out.

Get Detol . soak your foot and keep that shit clean. wear shoes that have enough space.

They wil freeze your foot. and cut off the bad side of your toe and kill the root so it doesn't grow back . don't worry you'll have a toe nail just 1/5 of it won't grow back.

GET THE OPERATION

TRUST ME

Who's saying I eat my toenails?

I had this done, quite fantastic results.

I'm on my way to operation now, having it in about 10 mins, if thread is still alive I'll post pics

bump

How much do you weigh, OP?

it's a tumor for sure, but that's in response to stress so the body is doing what it's supposed to. There isn't any mutation that's causing it to replicate mutated cells so I don't think that really counts as cancer, at least not in the way most people would think of it.

How do people get ingrown toenails? I fuck mine up by picking at them. Not once have i had an ingrown nail.

They don't rip the nail out at all fucknut. They trim the edge off. It's still gross as all fuck, blood squirts everywhere but you can't feel it.

About 90kg (Australia)

If not new thread after. Also record if you can and post here.

The fact the distal nail fold is crooked and the distal nail edge grows out at the side is evidence you don't cut your nails using a clipper.

Plus, if you use a clipper and you wash at LEAST once a week, you wouldn't have an infected and ingrown toenail.

wearing tight shoes generally.

WebM please

no. genetics.

Hey I got my toe nail removed after 3 shots and some numbing spray was applied. I was nervous but you literally don't feel a thing after they sprayed that stuff.
Fortunately it was only my pinky toe.
I hope you're not as nervous as I was!

And height, then? Your toes look big. I'm trying ot figure out how big of a guy you are. Hope the toe works out ok, looking forward to pics.

Did you do something to bring this on initially?

Had two of those on my two biggest toes when I was in college. Shit fucking sucks, user. Good luck with the surgery.

paul?

Zach?

180cm tall
I just used a shit blunt pair of nail clippers and yeah now I'm here

yep

What are you cunts on about?
Don't pretend to be me you dumbass

his name was robert paulson

>lost a toenail to a rusty chain in my teens
>few months ago had two removed in a clinic, both large
>one without local anesthetic

for the love of god make sure they give you enough or that it has time to kick in that shit hurt worse than the chain

That's what you get for biting your toe nails.

Next time just go get one of the Vietnamese gooks to cut them properly for $5.

Alright, going for it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

holy shit dude

HOLY FUCK OW

GEEZ I HOPE YOU'RE NOT SOMEONE I KNOW BECAUSE I HAVE A FRIEND WHOSE TOE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE THIS

JESUS FUCK WHY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

absolute madman

OP is a fucking badass

how are you feeling OP?

thats not op

Gg guys I'm out

you guys are absolute idiots
have you just started browsing Sup Forums for the first time today?
that fucking video is on every rekt thread its nothing new and its obviously not OP.
THE TOENAILS DONT EVEN LOOK THE SAME YOU FUCKING /BTARDS

That was fucking brutal user, nicely done!