The country is divided, income inequality is at all time highs, joblessness is high, wages are low...

The country is divided, income inequality is at all time highs, joblessness is high, wages are low, deeply entrenched political corruption, and a Trump presidency is only going to make it all worse. America what are you waiting for? The time for civil war against the ruling class is now!

>When Trump makes America great again

Alternatively, you could just stop being a faggot.

> it helps, bro!

Those are a lot of symbols around your message. Do they stand for all the stuff you like to shove in your asshole?
Honestly curious

>worse

lol

income inequality means nothing when you realize the majority of those people protesting have had ancestors in this country for 200+ years. if they didn't make it in that many generations, it's unlikely things would have gotten better for them anyway, with or without Hillary.

If anything they'd have experienced a disingenuous economic uplift as a result of redistribution of wealth, commies don't wanna work, now they gotta grind at starbucks.

political corruption is a standard in America so I'm not impressed by that anymore, just glad entities exist to point it out.

and if wages were higher, employers would hire less, because health i surance plus higher wages equals fuck you employers, equals less jobs, equals yaaay we all starve.

Civil war will never occur in America. We don't have any sort of infrastructure to be able to keep a divided America from collapsing. Not to mention all the military secrets getting sold by people on both sides. We would implode pretty much immediately.

>a Trump presidency is only going to make it all worse.

>The time for civil war against the ruling class is now!

Do you really think a bunch of gun hating liberals are going to pull off a civil war?

You mean unemployment you dumb bitch...

>This AR-15 is to loud. Don't we have a less mean sounding gun to overthrow the fascists with?!

Trump is going to make America great again

I keel telling you, Ameribros... Beware of the liberals, those are really dangerous, vicious warriors

This is the funniest goddamn thing i've seen in my life.

A bunch of genderfluid queers, nu male cucks and liberal arts students want to start a civil war. Armed with what? your feelings?!

Seriously it's fucking rich, i'd almost pay to see a line of these neon haired, bearded hipsters get gunned down as they get exactly what they asked for.

TRUMP REFUSES TO RESPECT ISLAM!

Trump is racist against muslims for denying illegal immigrants their constitutional rights.

Only white males supported him because their literally hitler.

Um I am not a liberal, a gender fag, or a Mexican. I am simply a poor white guy with a lot of rage. I am perfectly fine with owning guns.

Then i guess it's time to give those dirty ragheads the only shower they've ever had.

The constitution applies to AMERICAN CITIZENS. Not illegal immigrants you ass.

Trust me I'm well aware of how dangerous they are. One night some green peace hippies or something crept onto the aircraft carrier that was docked in a port in SC to protest the fact that it was powered by a nuclear reactor, so we blasted them off the ship with a fire hose. Shit was jokes.

Trump will just start deporting liberals

He'll likely order drone strikes for the stubborn ones

We president now

Supreme court ruled any person who steps on US soil is protected and given al the rights of being a US citizen per the ACLU who fights for black people and islamic respect in the west.

People are still living way too comfy of lives to give them up for a civil war.

They have a right to due process, not full rights. They can't vote, hold federal jobs, run for political office, etc.

your a fucking racist nazi, borders are manmade which Obama has said meaning any person in the world who steps on US soil is automatically made a citizen.

That is why the word undocumented is considered racist since it doesnt promote respect of minorities.

Nah, seriously bro... they gonna fire tofu farts at you

Shit, man, beaners and blacks are like zombies but instead of creeping for brains, they go around saying reespeeeect me
Bunch of needy cry-babies

Have fun, lefties, because the only ones in the US who know how to grow food and shoot a gun (and have them) aren't on your side.

Nope.

this, although by looking at Shillary's vote count, I'd bet that a shit-ton of illegal immigrants voted in her handful of states she "won".

How about no

Undocumented isn't racist. Do you even understand what real racism is? You people keep throwing these words out there, but I do not think you know what they mean. Ask a black person if your racism means the same thing to their racism.

this white boi be mad

anti-Trump people shit in public and smear it around with their bare hands

TRUE STORY
look it up

spoken like a true nazi, sorry but I had grandparents who died in the holocaust due to people like you and other Trump followers who think white is right.

I think the recent number was 3 million illegal votes. I think that pits Trump at the majority now.

The post you're replying to is so much obvious sarcasm that I'm not sure if you're fucking Brain dead or trolling.

>the holocaust was real goy
who is Ilya Ehrenberg?

Let's be fair, I'm sure plenty of them can grow pot so they might not be entirely unable to learn to grow food.

The gun part is definitely true though.

It's anyone who either disagree with me, and or doesn't promise to give my shit race some advantages so we can keep on being useless and letting other people solve our problems.

And their experience didn't teach you to shut the fuck up and live your life, instead of trying to manipulate everyone by being a fucking victim?

You young liberals are really disillusioned. I'm a Bernie supporter and you are so far to the left I don't think you even understand what you are saying.

THIS
these are what being a liberal means in 2016

>The time for civil war against the ruling class is now!

Get a job you fucking peasant.

This.

Obama's America

that's what Democrats doo-doo

Everyone has a right to free speech, unless it disagrees with you right?

Yeah. The typical defense is calling someone racist. Go back to your main stream media and put some ointment on that butthurt of yours. It seems to be flaring up.

Also, my grandfather died during the holocaust as well. He fell off The guard tower while reloading his machine gun. That enough bait mate?

typical liberals

>#news
trump shills in full force tonight

Fuck you. I had a grandfather die in Auschwitz. He fell out of a guard tower and broke his neck.

>libricucks have the balls to do anything other than piss and moan.

I think your grandfather and my grandfather raped the same chick in that attic together. Anne Frank, right?

civil war is the last thing this country needs

Agreed. Its obvious Trump isn't everyones choice, but god damnit, I'm tired of the bullshit. We need to work together.

Yes, rise up my brothers, rise up and fight with the guns we spent our whole life crying about and refusing to learn how to use.

owait