Why did Hillary not mention in her campaign that trump wants to get out of the paris climate accord...

Why did Hillary not mention in her campaign that trump wants to get out of the paris climate accord, and also violate the geneva conventions? that's some of the worst things about him. it's completely unacceptable

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WWiaYQUV2oM
youtube.com/watch?v=-2YNSnyYl2U
youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA
youtube.com/watch?v=Fhq9rUWq5eg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Paris it was a worthless agreement. Geneva....everyone violates the fucking convention everyone

Because he said something about pussy grabbing and that's bad and Hillary wanted that to be the thing that makes you vote for her cause she has a VAGINA!

because he hasn't said anything and its just media sperging like they always do

The Geneva Conventions are worthless. They force those who agreed to fight by certain rules against enemies that don't care about them making everything more difficult. The Paris Climate Accord was also a near-sighted, ignorant political move.

Because she would have been lying, and she already has a really bad reputation for doing that.

This. I'd honestly be surprised if he did it, but fuck the paris agreement.

Here is a video footage proving trump said during his campaign that he wants to target citizens - wives and children of terrorists - regardless of whether they are completely innocent or not.

Targeting civilians on purpose is a direct violation of the geneva concentions. so no, it's not "media sperging", it's the reality.

Have you considered that the media did not lie about trump, but trump lied about himself to hide his flaws from the public? think about this for a second

Because she had a better strategy. LOL

The Paris Climate Accord just took effect. over 200 countries have agreed to reduce carbon emissions in an historic agreement - everyone are uniting to save the planet, including China:

youtube.com/watch?v=-2YNSnyYl2U

That's great. Now that 200 other countries are pulling their weight, we can go back to not giving a shit. This tax on living is ridiculous.

>Over 200 other countries
There's only 196 countries you fucking inbreds.

China has the worst emissions on the planet and will agree to anything because they won't enforce it, you slut.

Hey remember when Hillary was a complete piece of fucking shit? I do

This guy gets it

He gets it wrong because he is clueless about politics.

The Paris Climate Accord and the Geneva Conventions are two crucial, important agreements that should not be violated

Nobody cares homo

No, I CARE about it.
And alot of people care.

Targeting civilians on purpose is terrorism.
Trump wants to kill civilians on purpose, therefore he is a terrorist.
The US elected a terrorist who wants to slaughter women and children for president

Says you fag boy
Go back to your safe place
Mommy will bring you Pringles later

He won. She lost. Get over it faggot

This thread does not discuss the outcome of the election

This. China has passed "conservation" laws before.

They signed the agreement.
They should have been given a chance to prove they can stand it

Have some more salt

>violate the geneva conventions
Gitmo is a violation of the Geneva conventions because it keeps prisoners of war in an environment that is in no way similar to the environment they were captured in
>inb4 turrist no get Geneva protection
all combatants fighting against a Geneva signatory are accorded all protections provided by the conventions until the non-signatory party violates them, and even then the signatory party may only violate the conventions in the minimal way possible to counter the non-signatory party's violation of the conventions

so the US has been violating the Geneva conventions for about 15 years under the authority of presidents Bush and Obama
and as secretary of state it was Hillary's job to ensure that the US was upholding its treaties (ie the Geneva conventions) so Hillary herself was, by authority of office, in violation of the Geneva conventions

Kek

If you care about it, get your lazy ass off of Sup Forums and do something about. I haven't a clue what you could possibly do besides grin and bear it, but you're not going to convince people on Sup Forums (of all places) of anything.

You don't win arguments with baseless personal attacks

Do you know how trump wants to violate the geneva conventions though?

Targeting civilians on purpose is terrorism.
Trump wants to kill civilians on purpose, therefore he is a terrorist.
The US elected a terrorist who wants to slaughter women and children for president

You keep posting that video. We still don't care.

Obama drones civilians
Obama is a terrorist
you elected a terrorist twice

Didn't know this was an argument.

anyone with half a brain knew that going in, and yet he still got elected. Cry on lib loser

>Targeting civilians on purpose is terrorism.
no
the use or threat of use of violence to achieve political goals is terrorism
so BLM and the DNC are terrorist organizations
and under the Geneva conventions you can target civilians if they are directly aiding in the war effort
>work in a factory that makes a gear that is used in a military vehicle? your a legitimate military target
>grow food that is eaten by soldiers? you are a valid military target
>transport anything, knowingly or not, that is used by combatants? you are a valid military target

why don't you try reading the Geneva conventions before you start calling people out on violating them

Drones are not random killing machines. there are people watching what's happening through a camera and make the decisions.

There is a big difference between when a drone kills a civilian on accident, and trump wanting to target civilians on purpose

Because she has her limits on how much she can lie and it was full.

He literally said himself he wants to target civilians on purpose in that video. there is no other way around it.

And the civilians he wants to murder - families of terrorists - you do understand this means he wants to slaughter women and children, right?

Trump lying 250 times
youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA

And that's just from this election campaign.
Hillary lies occasionally, but Trump is a pathological liar.

Obamas drones destroy buildings with missiles
building they know have civilians in them
Obama is terrorist

Listen retard, the Chinese have pulled this shit before. The International Community (NATO) says, "Unfuck your smoggy skies you gook bastards." China agrees to laws and such, than continue doing whatever slant-eye shit they were doing before.

Torturing terrorists doesn't violate the Geneva convention

Yes, we're all aware. We still elected him. You're not doing anything here.

The US media spent over a year tearing him apart over every minor thing they could find. There's nothing you can point to that hasn't already been heard dozens of times. And he still won. Get over it.

Obama never ordered a murder that targeted civilians on purpose.

Again, there is a huge difference between a military error - which sadly happens way too much in every war, and what trump wants to do, which is targeting women and children on purpose. trump is barbaric

And he still won, speaks volumes about how much we care about the families of terrorists.

>No, I CARE about it.
>And alot of people care.
He meant people outside the LGBT community

so you're backing off on the claim that targeting civilians is terrorism?
good, there is hope for you yet

if it can be proven that the family of a combatant is providing direct support to the combatant, then they are valid military targets under the Geneva convention
and all it takes to prove that support is to show any money or staple foods going from the family to the combatant
while I was in a war zone I told my family not to send me any money or staple foods because I did wanted them to preserve their protections under the Geneva conventions
if the terrorists don't want us targeting their families, they need to do the same
but they do want us targeting their families so they can scream in false moral outrage

I guess trump was not overestimating the stupidity of his supporters when he said this.

And honestly user, fuck you. you are barbaric. go join ISIS if you really do not care about the life of women and children, you will feel at home there

He's not going to back out. It's a toothless agreement, if anything he'll ignore it for 4 years.

With Hillary in power an actual third war with Russia was on the table, can't you see how much worse that would be? And Trump won't drone women and children, that's retarded and a waste of time, he also probably won't deport the millions of illegals that follow the law.

Obama just wouldn't admit it
he has ordered attacks that have killed thousands of innocents and grenn lit operations that have destroyed millions of families and led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of women and children
Trump has just made a comment on tv

I know who the real terrorist is

The whole "le ww3 with russia" narrative was never going to happen. it was just an exaggerated rhetoric of the republican party to induce paranoia.

1. A no fly zone in syria does not mean ww3. Hillary wanted to negotiate it with putin.

2. Putin himself said in an interview before the election day, that he is open for diplomacy with whoever will be elected.

3. there were already no-fly zones in multiple countries during the arab springs

I stopped reading after your first sentence.

If you want to make baseless claims, go and talk to someone else. i'm not into free-form interpretation of reality

Are you that fucking guy from the french part of my hat that was spewing this pointless crap the other night?

>Hurr durr I'll convince people on Sup Forums that they were wrong and make the world a better place.

>Hillary wanted to negotiate it with putin.
Lmao, she never showed any intention of wanting to negotiate with him, idk about you, but I don't want to take my chances.

Also Trump's tax plan will save me a ton on of money, so I'm happy that he won

It's about principles and priorities, not stupidity or stubbornness. This attitude is exactly why the democrats lost every single branch of the government in a single night. You still don't get it.

Keep it up, you're basically campaigning for his second term.

which means you are a retard

She literally said herself she will negotiate it with putin

youtube.com/watch?v=Fhq9rUWq5eg

made up bs

fuck off troll

You won't be happy when it will cause a recession. and when you will realize many current government programs such as food stamps might be cancelled, which is just a big fuck you to the poor

>get out of the paris climate accord
>also violate the geneva conventions
Good, the Paris shit is a scam, and the US is the only country on earth that actually follows the the guidelines of the Geneva conventions

The dems lost because they chose to alienate half the country by silencing them with "that's ...-ist" and "get out of my safe space" instead of having an open discussion with the voters that they desperately needed to reach. Calling people barbaric and suggesting they join ISIS for disagreeing with you just shows that the left learned nothing from this election.

Oh shit, you mean the Mexican Welfare mom's will actually have to go out and work for their food?

But Trump actually did say racist things during his campaign.

Instead of saying "mexicans are good people, but some are rapists", he said "Mexicans are rapists, but some, i assume, I ASSUME, are good people".

That's racist as fuck

Because we're stronger together and she's just like your abuela and black lives matter and but Muh turn to be POTUS.
> because she's a stupid and arrogant cunt, that's why.

Fuck the poor, I give zero fucks to white trash and lil' niggs that leech of the government

Pretty sure he was talking about all the illegals crossing the border, not Mexicans in general. Also Mexico is a sexist and backwards country, they actually have a rape culture that you liberals love to talk about, maybe go there and fight for social justice in a place where it actually needs it?

You are incredibly immoral by saying "fuck the poor".

Poor people are human beings, and they deserve to get the help they need. there are children who are in the food stamps program because they would starve to death otherwise.

I don't know why you are in favor of straving children to death. it disgusts me. should i blame trump for degrading the moral standards of americans so much?

No shit huh?
Maybe we should throw all these welfare recipients out of the nest of government support, and force them to fly on their own

Everything and everyone is racist, and if you don't think so, I can tell you've never been out of your bubble.

Even if it's just about illegals, saying that "They are rapists, but i ASSUME some are good people" is racist as fuck

"Trump said mean things."

Fpbp

Not everything and everyone is racist. im most definitely not racist.

"They deserve"
Why? I don't know these people, they're not my family, I couldn't care less about them.

Guess what user? saying mean things is bad. being mean towards others and hurting other human beings for no good reason is bad, and it should be heavily discouraged.

Because little children deserve to have food on the table when they are hungry. it's not even their fault they are poor

>you do understand this means he wants to slaughter women and children, right?

When they use them as shields... well shit happens.

If you have a tumor sometimes you need to cut it out.

Maybe the Government should take them from their unfit parents

Hi user. I'd like to join your world where everyone, including politicians of all people, is a perfect human being.

You live in a fucking fantasy.

Nigga, shit ain't always fair. Life's a bitch and then you die.

Go get your Play Doh, pizza party and head to your safe space to cry some more Libtard, your tears are delicious.. Deal with it, she lost.

Its not.

1. I did not say everyone are perfect. but not everyone makes insane and racists statements like trump, and especially not in this quantity.

I guess we both agree trump is not a perfect human being, but i guess you still did not realize that his shitty behavior is his usual behavior.

2. Fuck you. you are an immoral piece of shit. you are not even willing to take the simple, basic moral stance of saying children deserve to have food on the table and not die from starvation?

what the actual fuck is wrong with you?

Dems lost control of the government not because americans love trump.

They lost it because americans were not excited about hillary.

Look at the voting numbers for 2008 and 2012. then look at them for 2016. The red stays about the same proving those retards vote for whomever has the (R) by their name. The numbers for the (D) varry a lot. America was excited for obama. But Hillary just dident have it so dumbfuckistan won the election night.

Dude, Russia and China know the Paris accord is a scam
And the US really is the only country that actually follows the guidelines drawn out by the Geneva conventions

>paris climate accord
>arrogant mankind thinks it can control the weather
They cant even fucking balance a god damn budget ... top kek
>Geneva Convention
The patriot act and 60 years of useless wars have long since made that void for the US.

>what the actual fuck is wrong with you?

And who's going to pay for that fucking food? "20 people dead in bridge collapse because your tax money went to illegal immigrant children instead of our country's infrastructure."

Fuck you bleeding heart faggots. Not everyone gets a fair life. If you're that concerned with it, get off Sup Forums and go volunteer at a soup kitchen.

...you keep failing to mention the obvious adult male casualties.

Why are you okay with adult malea being killed but not women or children?

>get off Sup Forums and go volunteer at a soup kitchen.
These mother fuckers don't want to use their own time and money to help impoverished people , they want to use your money and the governments time for it

You are a nigger.

Your mother is a nigger.

She;s not very pretty

The whole point is that extremism usually isn't just one guy.. they're raised in it. It's a family belief system.

That Reminds me, Russia are going to be our friends now

Hillary is worse.